Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (979422 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by xtremeidea(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Vicjustice:

He can apply for renewal at the UK embassy, and how long it would take will depend on circumstances.

Thanks a lot, have a great day!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justicia: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
@Vicjustice, thanks for the link. But pls I have further question. 1. Can a wife send an invitation letter instead of the husband? 2. Is there a limit on invitation letters, can someone who has invited someone in the last 2 years invite another person now. Am trying to process Visitor's Visa for my wife and kid and their invitation is coming from her Aunt who has invited someone b4 in the last 2 years.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tay0: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
justwise:

Sorry but this is not a list, I don't know how to give you my opinion based on this.

Hi prof, kindly see below what I intend submitting.

Copy of marriage cert and birth cert of my kid
Statement of account of my wife, my salary and savings account inclusive
Wedding pics
Bank reference letters on all account
My pay slip 300k take home
Copy of tax cert
Letter from my org to the emmbassy as regards my annual leave
Employment letter
I also plan to a change of name for my
Evidence of other source of income. House rent.

Pls hope this would help sir . Kindly state if I have any other thing outstanding.

Thanks yah all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tay0: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
tay0:

Hi prof, kindly see below what I intend submitting.

Copy of marriage cert and birth cert of my kid
Statement of account of my wife, my salary and savings account inclusive
Wedding pics
Bank reference letters on all account
My pay slip 300k take home
Copy of tax cert
Letter from my org to the emmbassy as regards my annual leave
Employment letter
I also plan to do a change of name for my wife.
Evidence of other source of income. House rent.

Pls hope this would help sir . Kindly state if I have any other thing outstanding.

Thanks yah all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mrpunter: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please i was given 3 months vacation sa visa...but it was written on it. for a holiday period of 7 days. my ticket is for 10 days...leaving this sunday. i want to know if the 7 days on it will affect anything. My agent said no it wont...still skeptical because i already got my ticket. please urgent reply needed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by colegold100: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
[/quote]
colegold100:

@ ogreene @iblaw , justwise @vicjustice
The truth is that while most of the inflows are genuine, prior to my wife's application there was a 500k deposit into our joint account with detail : Mr X refund 4/04/2015. We actually made a withdrawal on the 4/04/2015. And to boost d balance in our joint, we made a deposit of 500k with the detail of deposit above. Making the deposit to show like a refund.
Now that she was refused base on not providing source of fund, we intend to reapply explain the sources of other inflows. And for the 500 we intend to explain that it was withdrawn in April to buy property but due to the price review by the seller to 550k, the 500k was refunded. Letter from a property seller on price review will be attached.
The only concern I have is that the refund cash deposit 500k occurred in july 8th and on that same day, the outflow of 550k occurred. The statement submitted only showed the 500k refund.
I know we goofed for cooking the 500k deposit but what do you guyz advice?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by colegold100: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
colegold100:

The truth is that while most of the inflows are genuine, prior to my wife's application there was a 500k deposit into our joint account with detail : Mr X refund 4/04/2015. We actually made a withdrawal on the 4/04/2015. And to boost d balance in our joint, we made a deposit of 500k with the detail of deposit above. Making the deposit to show like a refund.
Now that she was refused base on not providing source of fund, we intend to reapply explain the sources of other inflows. And for the 500 we intend to explain that it was withdrawn in April to buy property but due to the price review by the seller to 550k, the 500k was refunded. Letter from a property seller on price review will be attached.
The only concern I have is that the refund cash deposit 500k occurred in july 8th and on that same day, the outflow of 550k occurred. The statement submitted only showed the 500k refund.
Please I need response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
I really didn't understand the scenario, I was a bit confused about d credits and debits u wrote about.

Maybe someone else will.

colegold100:

Please I need response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blessedfavoured: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
please dont even tell that lie, it wont fly. money lodgement cannot earn you a ban but lieing will.
Just explain as it is. you and your wife paid the money into your joint account, c'est fini.
colegold100:

Please I need response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
justicia:
@Vicjustice, thanks for the link. But pls I have further question. 1. Can a wife send an invitation letter instead of the husband? 2. Is there a limit on invitation letters, can someone who has invited someone in the last 2 years invite another person now. Am trying to process Visitor's Visa for my wife and kid and their invitation is coming from her Aunt who has invited someone b4 in the last 2 years.
1) Europe does not practice favouritism in respect of gender, therefore, what is good for the man is good for the woman too.
2) There exists no such "limit".
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
colegold100:

There is no point trying to cook up a story to justify an illegitimate action and to make the infraction look good, rather, be concerned about the consequences of getting caught.
If I were you, i'll prepare myself for future application (when my bank statement meets the requirements)

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Good morning ppl.

Anyone been to France here? I checked France visa thread but it's not very active like this one. Am trying to see if I can visit the 2 countries same period. I hv an aunty in Paris, dis shud make my vacation fun.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Colegold100, I do hope you comply. How do u justify wot isn't true, d probability dt u might slip is high. Stay safe bro. #JustDoItRight#

Vicjustice:

There is no point trying to cook up a story to justify an illegitimate action and to make the infraction look good, rather, be concerned about the consequences of getting caught.
If I were you, i'll prepare myself for future application (when my bank statement meets the requirements)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry357: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2015
OGreene:
Good morning ppl.

Anyone been to France here? I checked France visa thread but it's not very active like this one. Am trying to see if I can visit the 2 countries same period. I hv an aunty in Paris, dis shud make my vacation fun.
You will need to apply (and pay for) UK visitors visa and Shengan, France visa.
That's a lot of work. and cost.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Ok. I hv a UK visa

worry357:

You will need to apply (and pay for) UK visitors visa and Shengan, France visa.
That's a lot of work. and cost.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tudun: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2015
I applied for UK visit for a week with my unmarried partner, we have one child together but he has 2 children from his previous marriage, I have a good salary job and I also have a thriving business, my partner also have a thriving auto mart he has been running for 4years.I have travelled to dubai 6times and south Africa 2 times but my partner has never travelled before.We were refused UK visa on the ground that they are not convinced we have Economic, family and social ties in Nigeria and because my partner don't have any immigration history.Although in my own refusal letter they didn't say I have any issuing except that they refer to my partners' s lack of immigration history and since I said he is funding some of my trip expenses they are not sure he has the money.
Now its confusing, what other ties do we need aside all these proofs we have submitted because we submitted letters from my office, my business registration certificate,my bank statement showing my regular transactions and my salary payments all total to about N800k, proof of my expenses in dubai and south Africa, pictures of our child and their birth certificate, our marriage affidavit, my partner's business registration certificate, tax receipts, his bank statement showing his regular transactions and with closing amount of about N2m, property documents.
Now we are planning to reapply because they said we have no right to appeal, please what can we do and can we reapply for only me alone since they have no issue in my refusal letter except connecting me to my partner.Also we discovered they have removed my official letter of appointment and leave approval letter.Please what should we do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bims87(f): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2015
justwise:

1. Yes they can make the application together but why is your mum applying for 2 yrs from 5 yrs?

2. Yes she can use the same documents as long as they are still valid

3. Your mum needs to explain the transfer into her account

Hello all,pls my mum and sis received a message on Wednesday that a decision has been made on dre application and they would be contacted in 48hrs but up till today they ve not received any other message and its past 48hrs. Do u think their passports will be ready now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by yjb85: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2015
justwise:

The NHS surcharge is like healthcare insurance paid by anybody coming to the UK to stay more than 6months...students, work permit holders, spouses visa applicants etc...its £200 yearly but as soon as you get your ILR or British citizenship you stop paying it.

So if you are applying for 2yrs visa its £400.... refundable if your visa is refused

@justwise good morning, am i paying the NHS surcharge fee along with my application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2015
yjb85:

@justwise good morning, am i paying the NHS surcharge fee along with my application

Yup, that is how its done.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2015
bims87:

Hello all,pls my mum and sis received a message on Wednesday that a decision has been made on dre application and they would be contacted in 48hrs but up till today they ve not received any other message and its past 48hrs. Do u think their passports will be ready now?

You may hear from them today else pay them a visit tomorrow.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
tudun:
I applied for UK visit for a week with my unmarried partner, we have one child together but he has 2 children from his previous marriage, I have a good salary job and I also have a thriving business, my partner also have a thriving auto mart he has been running for 4years.I have travelled to dubai 6times and south Africa 2 times but my partner has never travelled before.We were refused UK visa on the ground that they are not convinced we have Economic, family and social ties in Nigeria and because my partner don't have any immigration history.Although in my own refusal letter they didn't say I have any issuing except that they refer to my partners' s lack of immigration history and since I said he is funding some of my trip expenses they are not sure he has the money.
Now its confusing, what other ties do we need aside all these proofs we have submitted because we submitted letters from my office, my business registration certificate,my bank statement showing my regular transactions and my salary payments all total to about N800k, proof of my expenses in dubai and south Africa, pictures of our child and their birth certificate, our marriage affidavit, my partner's business registration certificate, tax receipts, his bank statement showing his regular transactions and with closing amount of about N2m, property documents.
Now we are planning to reapply because they said we have no right to appeal, please what can we do and can we reapply for only me alone since they have no issue in my refusal letter except connecting me to my partner.Also we discovered they have removed my official letter of appointment and leave approval letter.Please what should we do?

When was that?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tudun: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2015
justwise:

When was that?
I applied 15,July 2015 and got my refusal letterJuly 30th 2015.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2015
tudun:
I applied 15,July 2015 and got my refusal letterJuly 30th 2015.

How much was the total cost of the travel budget?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tudun: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
justwise:

How much was the total cost of the travel budget?

The total cost of the budget was N1.5m and the N1.5m covers our flight ticket, hotel and some other expenses if need be.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by AZUH: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
please . can you help me with france embassy contact? phone number or email . thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justicedenied: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pls what are the requirements. I.e documents for U.S A.actually am new in aviation company that I work with.i need tourist visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Please I need an advice ... Is it true that you can get married officially in UK when you are 16 (with a perental consent ) And 18 without.. I had a girlfriend when I went to the UK around January which I stayed for 2months which we hangged around alot ... And now she is wishing I could stay for a longer period and the only way I could is through marriage I guess and I also have my 2years Visa still valid ... The point is she is 17 and I'm also 17 passport age lol (I'm20 btw) my question is please is there any chance of this happening ...??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 6:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Check the image, I got that from another thread. Was posted by someone called promise2.

AZUH:
please . can you help me with france embassy contact? phone number or email . thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry357: 6:12am On Aug 11, 2015
obipyper:
Please I need an advice ... Is it true that you can get married officially in UK when you are 16 (with a perental consent ) And 18 without.. I had a girlfriend when I went to the UK around January which I stayed for 2months which we hangged around alot ... And now she is wishing I could stay for a longer period and the only way I could is through marriage I guess and I also have my 2years Visa still valid ... The point is she is 17 and I'm also 17 passport age lol (I'm20 btw) my question is please is there any chance of this happening ...??
Well done,
you boast on here that you are a LIAR with the wrong age in your passport and you are proud of this.
You want a fraudulent marrage to an under-age girl just to get entry into the UK.

U.K.B.A. will have read what you posted and will now be putting extra checks on applications.
They will be watching for YOU.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 6:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Lolz, you thinking dey hv got the time to read all des fora dat much, how will they know it's him. Anyway, d guy's post is annoying.

I read his post and it got me thinkn for few mins. What in heaven's name is wrong wt him: he is already using false age and wants to wed d girl JUST for papers undecided. A young guy already complicating his life. UK is not running away, ppl still get citizenship legally, so why cnt he chill and do things right. All des short-cuts to things hv bigger consequences. But children of nowadays won't hear angry

worry357:

Well done,
you boast on here that you are a LIAR with the wrong age in your passport and you are proud of this.
You want a fraudulent marrage to an under-age girl just to get entry into the UK.

U.K.B.A. will have read what you posted and will now be putting extra checks on applications.
They will be watching for YOU.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2015
tudun:

The total cost of the budget was N1.5m and the N1.5m covers our flight ticket, hotel and some other expenses if need be.

As a family with kids spending 1.5M out of 2M in few days in the UK does not add up.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2015
obipyper:

Whether you are 17 or 20 my advice to you is to concentrate on your education for now and stop looking for every possible way to abuse immigration system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (426)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.