Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210436 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
Sir P!:
@olaremy2k.. Thanks, I'm using an agent but here are the docs
Application Forms
Passport+previous passport and datapage photocopy
Passport photographs
Letter of admission + tution schedule + tution receipt ( the school requires full payment which is refundable)
Affidavit of Support from my mum
Form CO2, CO7, Letter of incorporation, Govt approval papers
Tax Clearance
Bank Statements
Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate
My academic transcripts
Bank Draft
4 seperate landed docs
I don't require Police Clearance

That's all I think
try and snap ur passport @ de cdhc and do the bank draft
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
@mr sirdam the bank draft has been done already,, thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by blurap(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
@ all please I don't have a birth certificate it got lost some years bak due to some situations dat happuned then, instead I have affidavit now is it acceptable, also house I have a landed property bought in my by my parent can I include it in the document I have to submit and also what about other asset ma parents own to proof my strong ties with my country, can I submit them too although they are not the one sponsoring my traveling, also what about transcript will the sending institution send ma transcript to them @ embassy or shoukd I go and submit student transcript and police criminal clearance am I d one to get that one done too or will the embassy request for it from the cid department themselves. Please house help me throw light into this situation I find my self. God bless all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
You need to submit all those documents as well....
As par d Transcript and Police Clearance, u have to get them by yourself as well and include them when u submit ur application..Police Clearance cost about 4000 naira, go to the CID headquaters at Alagbon with ur passport photograph and international Passport..

blurap: @ all please I don't have a birth certificate it got lost some years bak due to some situations dat happuned then, instead I have affidavit now is it acceptable, also house I have a landed property bought in my by my parent can I include it in the document I have to submit and also what about other asset ma parents own to proof my strong ties with my country, can I submit them too although they are not the one sponsoring my traveling, also what about transcript will the sending institution send ma transcript to them @ embassy or shoukd I go and submit student transcript and police criminal clearance am I d one to get that one done too or will the embassy request for it from the cid department themselves. Please house help me throw light into this situation I find my self. God bless all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
blurap: @ all please I don't have a birth certificate it got lost some years bak due to some situations dat happuned then, instead I have affidavit now is it acceptable, also house I have a landed property bought in my by my parent can I include it in the document I have to submit and also what about other asset ma parents own to proof my strong ties with my country, can I submit them too although they are not the one sponsoring my traveling, also what about transcript will the sending institution send ma transcript to them @ embassy or shoukd I go and submit student transcript and police criminal clearance am I d one to get that one done too or will the embassy request for it from the cid department themselves. Please house help me throw light into this situation I find my self. God bless all
u can get an attestation of birth to replace ur lost certificate of birth u can do dat at the nearest npc office, as par police clearance certificate u can do dat at CID alagbon,it's supposed to be free but u Knw our police now.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2012

it is good to add the landed property,it is a good proves for home ties,i suggest you include all your parents valuable asset,preferred birth cert is from National population commission nearest to you,you must collect your transcript in hand and make a photocopy too,never you send it direct to CDHC,you get your police clearance by yourself

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2012

it is good to add the landed property,it is a good proves for home ties,i suggest you include all your parents valuable asset,preferred birth cert is from National population commission nearest to you,you must collect your transcript in hand and make a photocopy too,never you send it direct to CDHC,you get your police clearance by yourself

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by blurap(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
I beg chairman pls which one is statement of purpose and is it compulsory to add the tax payment plan of sponsor ! Pla reply ASAP Giod bless ue ooo.
quote author=bumdish]

@umehmart, that is progress.

@Obamacare, Well . . . The tax clearance thingy falls under the Supporting Document Category. Any other document your consider an added to your application falls under this category hence your are still good to go even if you do not have any document under this category, so far you have all the required documents/criteria, authentic and well packaged. Over syllabus no dey pay at times.
I think the tax deduction information on ur pay slip is also a good indicator. Some companies also use tax consultants who could give you a memo/letter or something like that, which could also be used (Pls exercise restraint sha).

@ogbeche77,@mercylicious. I would further make issues clearer soonest.

For the benefit of those at the verge of submitting there application, I would like to quickly skip some pages in my writeup and list the documents I submitted for VISA application hoping it would provide direction for someone out there.

FORMS
Checklist(Remember to tick the documents your provided on the checklist)
Application form IMM1294
Family Composition Form
Study Permit Questionnaire
Study Permit Questionnaire (Additional Sheet)

Two Passport
Two passport photographs

Processing Fee
Bank Draft payable to "Canadian Deputy High Commission"

Original Passport
Original Passport
Copy of passport bio-data page

Letter from Institution
Offer of Admission Letter
Letter of Acceptance
Student Portal admission status page print-out
Originals of all documents plus one photocopy

Academic Document
University of Lagos Certificate
University of Lagos Statement of Result
The West African Examinations Council Senior Secondary Certificate
National Youth Service Corps Certificate
Certified Ethical Hacker Certificate
Cisco Certified Network Associate Certificate
Oracle 10g Certified Associate
Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL)
Certificate of Participation – Penetration Testing
Certificate of Completion – JAVA Standard Edition
Certificate of Participation – Personal Mastery and Superior Customer Delight
Certificate of Participation – Creativity and team Building

Proof of funds
My personal Bank Statement with past six months history
Pension plan statement print out

Official Fee Schedule
Official fee schedule print out

Original Police Clearance Certificate
Original Police Clearance Certificate

Self- addressed pre-paid return courier envelope
Self- addressed pre-paid return courier envelope - It is no longer required, I can give you my own if you need it

Reference Letter
A notarized affidavit of support from spouse
Photocopy of spouse office ID Card
Details of my spouse bank account for the past six months.
Reference letter from spouse employer
spouse pension plan statement print out

Proof of Employment
Reference from my employer
Photocopy of my office ID Card
Letter of Offer
Confirmation of Appointment
Letter of Promotion
TAX Verification print out
TAX Card

Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificates
Marriage Certificate
Babies birth certificate
Spouse birth certificate
My sworn declaration of Age
Photocopy of my original birth certificate (Lost the originals)

Other Documents
My Resume
Family portrait
Landed Documents
Statement of purpose

This list is quite exhaustive, I know, but it is not by that. Na make God help us all

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Beehandz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
olaremy2k: ....that isnt all.it remain the 3 letter word...GOD...LOL..dont mind me jare,we shall all laugh over this matter in canada..

Which consultant are U̶̲̥̅ using?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 5:07am On Jun 09, 2012
Beehandz:

Which consultant are U̶̲̥̅ using?
...am using the best consultant in the world,my consultant is best @ handling everything for A-Z...my consultant is capital G.O.D
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2012
@gomina105
No one's interested , carry your scam to another website
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Beehandz(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2012
olaremy2k: ...am using the best consultant in the world,my consultant is best @ handling everything for A-Z...my consultant is capital G.O.D

Oº°˚˚°º shey
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hello my people..are we all bored of CDHC?.this room is silent.lets have faith.our God is able.Nothing good comes easy.we'll laugh over this waiting period in Canada by God's grace...cheers....tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Amennnnnnn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2012
blurap: I beg chairman pls which one is statement of purpose and is it compulsory to add the tax payment plan of sponsor ! Pla reply ASAP Giod bless ue ooo.

@umehmart, that is progress.

@Obamacare, Well . . . The tax clearance thingy falls under the Supporting Document Category. Any other document your consider an added to your application falls under this category hence your are still good to go even if you do not have any document under this category, so far you have all the required documents/criteria, authentic and well packaged. Over syllabus no dey pay at times.
I think the tax deduction information on ur pay slip is also a good indicator. Some companies also use tax consultants who could give you a memo/letter or something like that, which could also be used (Pls exercise restraint sha).

@ogbeche77,@mercylicious. I would further make issues clearer soonest.

For the benefit of those at the verge of submitting there application, I would like to quickly skip some pages in my writeup and list the documents I submitted for VISA application hoping it would provide direction for someone out there.

Broda/Sister, make una just dey try read something before you carry dey post na. Your exact question was answered in the same post you quoted. See lines in bold
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2012
blurap: I beg chairman pls which one is statement of purpose and is it compulsory to add the tax payment plan of sponsor ! Pla reply ASAP Giod bless ue ooo.
Dont mean to sound hash, but if you just do what is statement of purpose on google, you will be bombarded with answers.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2012
@all Happy sunday morning..Lε̲̣̣̣̥τ̲̅ us pray on this day that this new week shall βε̲̣̣̣̥ a week of victory and we shall have reasons to sing a new song, that ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ will suprise us all....pray
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2012
rockafela: @all Happy sunday morning..Lε̲̣̣̣̥τ̲̅ us pray on this day that this new week shall βε̲̣̣̣̥ a week of victory and we shall have reasons to sing a new song, that ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ will suprise us all....pray

Pastor rockafela!!! will do jst dat.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2012
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2012
rockafela: @all Happy sunday morning..Lε̲̣̣̣̥τ̲̅ us pray on this day that this new week shall βε̲̣̣̣̥ a week of victory and we shall have reasons to sing a new song, that ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ will suprise us all....pray
....success is ours
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2012
...And ur FAME shall be spread ABROAD. Colourful and its bright, we shall get there!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
May this new week bring forth more medical invites and trvs inshallah
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
shavel: May this new week bring forth more medical invites and trvs inshallah

Amen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
na prayer session we now o cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
Prayer is the key to success
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by CodeBrain: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
It's praying sesseion o!
Sure is gonna be a week of laughter and jubilation. i see it coming.................
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
see prayers...today na sunday
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
@All
greetings to you all I am very happy to see how strong the bond is in the house, for those of you that has done your medicals dont worry your TRV is guarantied that is CDHC shakara becos thats how I was delayed but not denied it is well when you get to canada you will understandthey are just doing shakara for us. For those of you arranging your documents please try and ensure the rite docs are in place. for I have come to believe that CDHC likes too much paper
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Newtonmdk: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
hello house, I took my time to go thru some of ur past discussion as regards travelling to canada and i realized that they are so helpful. My ambition is also to further my studies in canada but it's unfortunate that Uni of Alberta denied me the admission due to intense competition. I am JJC for this forum. However I need ur advice, support and guidance based on the experience of some members on what to do next. Although I am planning to give uni of saskatoon a 2nd trial. But I want to work based on info. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
sucre cruz: @All
greetings to you all I am very happy to see how strong the bond is in the house, for those of you that has done your medicals dont worry your TRV is guarantied that is CDHC shakara becos thats how I was delayed but not denied it is well when you get to canada you will understandthey are just doing shakara for us. For those of you arranging your documents please try and ensure the rite docs are in place. for I have come to believe that CDHC likes too much paper

Thank God for save journey,God will help you to settle down.Wish u success
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lillaowow(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Newtonmdk: hello house, I took my time to go thru some of ur past discussion as regards travelling to canada and i realized that they are so helpful. My ambition is also to further my studies in canada but it's unfortunate that Uni of Alberta denied me the admission due to intense competition. I am JJC for this forum. However I need ur advice, support and guidance based on the experience of some members on what to do next. Although I am planning to give uni of saskatoon a 2nd trial. But I want to work based on info. Thanks

Which one is the Uni of Saskatoon? or do you mean Uni of Saskachewan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

On Vacation: New York City / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.