Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034088 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Matjust:
@justwise, am doing Absolutely fine here, nice to hear 4rm u Again.u and girlfio are the best that have ever happened to this forum, more greeze to ur Elbows.have u pple heard from lamosy ever since?she too also contributed are own quotas too.

Hey there! So good to hear from you, hope the UK is treating you well. It'll be good to catch up properly, ill send you my email address. God Bless.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Matjust:
@justwise, am doing Absolutely fine here
, nice to hear 4rm u Again.u and girlfio are the best that have ever happened to this forum, more greeze to ur Elbows.have u pple heard from lamosy ever since?she too also contributed are own quotas too.

Good to hear. All the best.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by paulz(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2015
my review was overtuned, it one week i submitted my passport for visa wat isvd timeline for collection
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2015
paulz:
my review was overtuned, it one week i submitted my passport for visa wat isvd timeline for collection

Once your passport is received in the UK, you should be able to collect your passport about 2 weeks after. If you don't get a txt from them at this point just turn up at the Teleperformance centre and see if its arrived.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2015
paulz:

congratz. they will contact for collection soon
pls share ur appeal timeline

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by rajarehan: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
hi please any one explain me i apply appeal today and how long it take for review thanx
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by fhoemay: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
@justwise want to ask f they told to bring my passport to teleperformance,do i need to make an appointment before i go or i o there directly? Thank you...God bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
fhoemay:
@justwise want to ask f they told to bring my passport to teleperformance,do i need to make an appointment before i go or i o there directly? Thank you...God bless

No need for appointment, go with the letter.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by fhoemay: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
I dnt received letter @justwise just only email....so this email im going to print n bring to them is ok right?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
fhoemay:
I dnt received letter @justwise just only email....so this email im going to print n bring to them is ok right?

Yeah.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by fhoemay: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thank you so much for all the time u replied @justwise much appreciated...God bless you more...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Millasw3: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hi Bolssos have you got the reply yet? A friend of mine just got exactly that "strange" message today regarding his business visa. He is Russian, just renewing the visa but before it was done in Moscow and the automatic msg looked completely different. Let me know pls if it was positive news or refused visa! I have been trying to find some replies online and you got exactly the msg we got with the details with: if somebody tries to influence the decision etc... Thanks!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
fhoemay:
Thank you so much for all the time u replied @justwise much appreciated...God bless you more...

Good luck and God bless

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
fhoemay:

is it possible to know ur refusal reason please if dont mind.
thankyou
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Millasw3: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Hi guys, would anyone know what this msg means, I think it is just an automatic msg that everyone receive but it looks a bit strange and different from previous procedures. I know they moved the decision process to Sheffield from Moscow in my case and it is just renewal of a business visa, so should be fine, but who knows! So please let me know your results after receiving this email from Ukba:

A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Thanks!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
Not yet because we waiting to hear from Telepr** to know if my passport is ready for collection...do you feel there could be anything wrong by they quoting the words...if somebody tries to influence the decision etc...Am worried now i guess

Millasw3:
Hi Bolssos have you got the reply yet? A friend of mine just got exactly that "strange" message today regarding his business visa. He is Russian, just renewing the visa but before it was done in Moscow and the automatic msg looked completely different. Let me know pls if it was positive news or refused visa! I have been trying to find some replies online and you got exactly the msg we got with the details with: .. Thanks!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by paulz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
is the collection in Vi were i submitted my passport or at visa office
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Anyone with teleperformace phone contact for Abuja? 5days since we been emailed about decision been made by ukvi noting yet from Teleperformace

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dude54(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello All,

Please i need steps on how i can appeal, i applied for a family visit visa and i was refused a visa based on large deposit into my account as they claimed my account was very low before salary enters the account. I work and earn salary of roughly above 150k and have a dom account, i was a trip and large deposit was paid in my dom acct as estacode, which i presented also in my application and stated as savings from my trip. The said a large amount was deposited in my naira account which actually happened as the said day the large amount was withdrawn from my dom account. In their words "i note u state dat these funds originate from the savings made due to your tenure in ***, However there is no satisfactory evidence to confirm this, and consequently i am not satisified that these bank statements accurately represent your current financial standing. Furthermore i have assesed this aplication based on ur regular income and history of ur account.
they also stated

Therefore taken into consideration ur finaces, whilst also noting that u have not indicated any assest or property
or any dependent family member and given u have yet to establish urself in Nigeria, I consider dat u do not have sufficiently strong ties to nigeria that would persuade u to leave the uk on the completion of ur visit.

I am currently paying for a land which can be seen as monthly withdrawal is done on my statement for the property.

Please kindly advise the best way to appeal as i can provide statements stating money paid into my account as estacodes to show funds in the dom accounts are actually mine. i wish to also get a cover note from my visitor stating that if i do not return after my visit they can hold them responsible. Please i need your advice and i have limited time to appeal
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by modash(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bolssos:
Anyone with teleperformace phone contact for Abuja? 5days since we been emailed about decision been made by ukvi noting yet from Teleperformace
How many days ago did you get the mail
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
hello everyone.

if any of job's salary worth of just £80 weekly not shows in bank statement as paid cash. but have all proves (p60, Hmrc tax records, accountant letter, wage slips, job letter that job is genuine

what do u guys think it can overturn or can go for hearing
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
phaara:
hello everyone.

if any of job's salary worth of just £80 weekly not shows in bank statement as paid cash. but have all proves (p60, Hmrc tax records, accountant letter, wage slips, job letter that job is genuine

You need to prove that the wages were received, the only way to do that really is to provide a bank statement in the name of the sponsor.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
girlfio:

You need to prove that the wages were received, the only way to do that really is to provide a bank statement in the name of the sponsor.

yes wage were receivd and taxes also paid
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
@dude54 Yes, you'll need to provide the evidence to prove the source of the finances. If you have that, include it with your appeal and reference it in your statement. More importantly you have to also provide evidence of your ties to Nigeria. A letter from your sponsor alone will not be sufficient. You can provide evidence of the land bought but you'll also need to provide evidence of work to return to in Nigeria or dependants that you have responsibility for. These ties need to be strong. If you have travelled to the UK before and returned it might also be worth mentioning that.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
phaara:

yes wage were receivd and taxes also paid

Ok, do you have the bank statements that show the money entering the account?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
phaara:
hello everyone.

If you have documents to prove that this cash payments, had National Insurance contributions and relevant taxation paid.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dude54(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
girlfio:
@dude54 Yes, you'll need to provide the evidence to prove the source of the finances. If you have that, include it with your appeal and reference it in your statement. More importantly you have to also provide evidence of your ties to Nigeria. A letter from your sponsor alone will not be sufficient. You can provide evidence of the land bought but you'll also need to provide evidence of work to return to in Nigeria or dependants that you have responsibility for. These ties need to be strong. If you have travelled to the UK before and returned it might also be worth mentioning that.

@ girlfio: The only prove is the narration on my statement as which is ESTACODE IFO "MY NAME", evidence of work was stated in my application. I have not been to the UK before. I hope to include a letter from my folks stating i have parents and siblings to come back to as they have been to the uk with a copy of their visas. hope that would be ok, is their any other details i might be needing and one more thing.
it was stated that
Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality immigration and Asylum Act 2002
Hope i can still appeal with this statement
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by worry359(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
dude54:

@ girlfio: The only prove is the narration on my statement as which is ESTACODE IFO "MY NAME", evidence of work was stated in my application. I have not been to the UK before. I hope to include a letter from my folks stating i have parents and siblings to come back to as they have been to the uk with a copy of their visas. hope that would be ok, is their any other details i might be needing and one more thing.
it was stated that
Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality immigration and Asylum Act 2002
Hope i can still appeal with this statement

This is "human rights"
In your case.
Unless you wish to visit your spouse or your children this can not be a reason for appeal.

But you are forgetting that the refused you FIRST on money (lack of funds)
Then on no ties to return home.
These are the BIG things to get right, not looking for loopholes.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by phaara: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lexusgs430:

If you have documents to prove that this cash payments, had National Insurance contributions and relevant taxation paid.

yes we have tax records by HMRC & national insurance too
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dude54(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
worry359:

This is "human rights"
In your case.
Unless you wish to visit your spouse or your children this can not be a reason for appeal.

But you are forgetting that the refused you FIRST on money (lack of funds)
Then on no ties to return home.
These are the BIG things to get right, not looking for loopholes.

Please i dont get. Yes they refused me because of lack of funds whereby i had enuf money in my dom account the only concern was proof of funds and den no ties. My question here Can i appeal. I can prove source of funds as it tallies with wen i travelled out from my statement of account it showed a day before i travelled d money was paid in my account and my passport can attest that i day i left the country i withdrew a certain amount. My point here is can i appeal...
Thanks in anticapation.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
6days ago

modash:

How many days ago did you get the mail
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
dude54:

Please i dont get. Yes they refused me because of lack of funds whereby i had enuf money in my dom account the only concern was proof of funds and den no ties. My question here Can i appeal. I can prove source of funds as it tallies with wen i travelled out from my statement of account it showed a day before i travelled d money was paid in my account and my passport can attest that i day i left the country i withdrew a certain amount. My point here is can i appeal...
Thanks in anticapation.

Your right of appeal is limited to a dispute against your human rights so its unlikely that this decision will be overturned unless this applies to you. You could make another application but its really best to have consistent funds being deposited and credited. Any spikes in income need to be clearly evidenced. You'll need to focus heavily on your reasons to return to Nigeria-evidence of work, highlight your wages from employment. Include any financial commitments you have including property, Land, and any dependants. It might be worth asking your boss/HR department to include a letter noting your agreed holiday and the expectation of your return.

The most important parts to evidence when travelling on these type of visas is to prove that you have enough money to support yourself and that you have reason to return to your country of origin. This evidence will need to come from trusted and traceable sources. As long as you can highlight how the documents u provide proves your suitability u should be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.