Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1033857 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mchikwaira:
Yes but it's for the soul purpose of getting married then you have to leave the uk and do the spouse visa as married partners.

So is it money well spent or simply been frivolous?
This is a typical example of my corner corner approach.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mchikwaira: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
In my opinion it's just the longer way around and one does end up spending more. My lawyer advised me against it cause I'm not married but I've been in a relationship with my significance other for many years sadly we ended up one in uk one in Canada. She advised I go the unmarried partner route because the fiancé visa just gives you I think a few months to get married and after you're married your spouse has to leave and you apply as a married partner. You can't work on the fiancé visa at all. In my opinion. It's not worth it but to each their own. Perhaps they have their reasons for taking that route. All the forum does is inform accordingly right.
Lexusgs430:

So is it money well spent or simply been frivolous?
This is a typical example of my corner corner approach.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hi guys,

Just received decision made email. I feel sick! Tense few days ahead.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mchikwaira: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thanks for the update. It is well. Sending you positive energy in expectance of positive results
Darcy16:
Hi guys,

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mchikwaira: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
I'm noticing a lot more of the end of octobers getting results. Anyone else who submitted in November?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thank you. You're next to get an email. Staying very positive

Mchikwaira:
Thanks for the update. It is well. Sending you positive energy in expectance of positive results
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TunzAntman: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bro been looking out for your news man. Congratulations!!!
Darcy16:
Hi guys,

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TunzAntman: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yh I submitted in November... towards the end though so looking at the next 3/4 weeks
Mchikwaira:
I'm noticing a lot more of the end of octobers getting results. Anyone else who submitted in November?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mchikwaira: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
I'm hoping first or second week of February submitted 17th
TunzAntman:
Yh I submitted in November... towards the end though so looking at the next 3/4 weeks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
I've been there you guys. Tough wait! But when the email comes it's like out of nowhere even though you are expecting it. Can't imagine what it'll be like when she goes to collect her passport.

I'm just positive that our case is different. If anything to help us all calm our nerves, not getting a phone call from them is a good thing, there are no big issues. Also they are not calling people for interviews.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Babyann2016(f): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mchikwaira:
I'm hoping first or second week of February submitted 17th
Wow...close to mine... I submitted 18th got an email last week that my application wasn't straight forward and my appendix 2 was missing that I should email them another and i did....they acknowledged it
By His grace first or second week of February
We will all get positive results iJn

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oladunni4real: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
submitted 8th of November, one more week to 12 weeks. No news yet oooo. Hoping for the best. Good luck everyone

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mchikwaira: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
I'm going to be looking out for you. Please update if anything. smiley
oladunni4real:
submitted 8th of November, one more week to 12 weeks. No news yet oooo. Hoping for the best. Good luck everyone
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by romeoandjuliet: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Darcy16:
Hi guys,

Congratulations Darcy16.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benz101: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Darcy16:
Hi guys,

We are waiting for the good news my man. Congratulations in advance.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pmaakino: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hello all. I am new to this thread and have been reading with interest all the posts. I am encouraged by the good news everyone has received, and even more so by the support I see everyone giving everyone else. I am a wife applying from Nigeria to join my husband. My husband and I have been on this journey for almost two years and are almost at the end. After much back and forth and heartache and disappointment (we have been on the verge of applying twice, only to find, after extra scrutiny, that we did not meet the requirements), we finally put the application in on the 28th of December. We have two young sons (the younger one is only 4 months old) and it pains me that their dad has been apart from the older one (1 and a half) all this while. I really hope we get the visa soon so we are back together. I am glad to find a forum of people who have been through similar things and know exactly how this feels. We paid for priority, so we have not been waiting that long, but still it feels like forever because we started this journey in February 2015. I Sorry for the long story. I just wanted to share my anxiety with kindred spirits. I do not think I have ever been so scared/excited/impatient/hopeful about any piece of news ever.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Pmaakino:
Hello all. I am new to this thread and have been reading with interest all the posts. I am encouraged by the good news everyone has received, and even more so by the support I see everyone giving everyone else. I am a wife applying from Nigeria to join my husband. My husband and I have been on this journey for almost two years and are almost at the end. After much back and forth and heartache and disappointment (we have been on the verge of applying twice, only to find, after extra scrutiny, that we did not meet the requirements), we finally put the application in on the 28th of December. We have two young sons (the younger one is only 4 months old) and it pains me that their dad has been apart from the older one (1 and a half) all this while. I really hope we get the visa soon so we are back together. I am glad to find a forum of people who have been through similar things and know exactly how this feels. We paid for priority, so we have not been waiting that long, but still it feels like forever because we started this journey in February 2015. I Sorry for the long story. I just wanted to share my anxiety with kindred spirits. I do not think I have ever been so scared/excited/impatient/hopeful about any piece of news ever.

You did loads of right preparation for this application. At the point you were about to apply, you found shortfalls and held fire....................
You guys repackaged, dotted all the I's and crossed the T's.
Submitted priority application, hit them with a heavy weight of properly documented evidence's etc etc etc
Congratulations in ADVANCE.........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by romeoandjuliet: 7:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You did loads of right preparation for this application. At the point you were about to apply, you found shortfalls and held fire....................
Submitted priority application, hit them with a heavy weight of properly documented evidence's etc etc etc

Barrister Lexusgs430 do you ever sleep? You are so dedicated to this forum helping and calming people down. May all Might God reward you. You are an angel.

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pmaakino: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I cannot tell you how reassuring that is to hear. God bless.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2017
romeoandjuliet:

Barrister Lexusgs430 do you ever sleep? You are so dedicated to this forum helping and calming people down. May all Might God reward you. You are an angel.

My Oga, waiting for briefs that pays in $ from you......... The Lord is my Muscle... ....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Thank you Benz101 and Romeoandjuliet.
@Benz101 I bet you’re looking forward to being reunited with your better half
@Romeoandjuliet I hope you get the collection email today.

romeoandjuliet:

Congratulations Darcy16.
Benz101:

We are waiting for the good news my man. Congratulations in advance.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by romeoandjuliet: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Darcy16:
Thank you Benz101 and Romeoandjuliet.
@Benz101 I bet you’re looking forward to being reunited with your better half
@Romeoandjuliet I hope you get the collection email today.

My hubby just collected his passport with visa. Yepee. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me. No more visiting visa application. And driving to go pickup my king from the airport will be one of the best days of mylife. I thank you all once again and mostly especially I thank Almighty God. Darcy16 you are next for good news. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by romeoandjuliet: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

My Oga, waiting for briefs that pays in $ from you......... The Lord is my Muscle... ....

My Oga at the top. I am the juliet and my romeo is the applicant. Thank you somuch once again.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by romeoandjuliet: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2017
I must not forget to mention @Fynebouy, thank you somuch for taking your precious time to guide me on how to send them emails enquiries. May you rejoice soon in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Awwwww I can just imagine that day for you. Congrats hun. It has been worth it?

romeoandjuliet:

My hubby just collected his passport with visa. Yepee. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me. No more visiting visa application. And driving to go pickup my king from the airport will be one of the best days of mylife. I thank you all once again and mostly especially I thank Almighty God. Darcy16 you are next for good news. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2017
romeoandjuliet:

My Oga at the top. I am the juliet and my romeo is the applicant. Thank you somuch once again.

romeoandjuliet or romeo or juliet, can opt to pay the $ tithe........
Does not matter where it comes from, so long as it comes...........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2017
romeoandjuliet:

Time for $ payments........
Congratulations Romeo & Juliet...............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pmaakino: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2017
My husband has just received the supporting documents. There isn't an email from TLS yet but I suspected that the documents would be sent back before the email from TLS came, because that was what happened with demoore (whose timeline and posts I have been avidly following). They sent back almost all the documents, including the ones we had expected they would keep. What does that mean Could it be a sign of bad news? I am freaking out here. Please someone help: what did they send back?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by romeoandjuliet: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Time for $ payments........
Congratulations Romeo & Juliet...............

How do I get it through to you? We don't use $
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by romeoandjuliet: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Darcy16:
Awwwww I can just imagine that day for you. Congrats hun. It has been worth it?

Thanks Darcy16
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by spiceymma: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please can u state the documents ur hubby submitted.

romeoandjuliet:
I must not forget to mention @Fynebouy, thank you somuch for taking your precious time to guide me on how to send them emails enquiries. May you rejoice soon in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
As old applicants are moving out, new ones are coming in.

Welcome Spiceymma, read the thread. I started from 2015 personally and was so anxious to get to the end so I could add my story and get some insight. The question you seek and more is in here. Just take your time. If you cant read all that then read the last 20 pages at least.

spiceymma:
Please can u state the documents ur hubby submitted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.