Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,783 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1033081 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:39am On Mar 18, 2017
preciouschiomy:

please, how many pictures did u submit in the first application and how many in the second application. I have about 20 pictures of me and hubby. I don't know if I should wait and gather more pictures before applying.

Don't be tempted to photoshop pictures o.... ...........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Babyann2016(f): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Me ke? Nah my head snow, autumn + winter wan fall put? When you start earning in £(no do conversion o), nah £ u go dey spend not Naira...... ..
Send our parry invite, sharp sharp oooooooo

Hahahahahahaha....ok wil send the invite asap

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Congratulations. I also just submitted my application this week. Will be sending my supporting docs next week.
I have questions for you. I wish I could contact you.

Which of the Sheffield addresses did you send your supporting documents?

Babyann2016:
My timelines
First application (non priority: 10weeks)

16th nov 2016......online application submitted/arrived in nigeria
18th Dec 2016.....biometric done at tls ikeja and supporting documents sent to Sheffield via dhl
20th Dec 2016... email from Sheffield acknowledging online application
23rd Dec 2016....supporting documents received (tracked myself)
20th january 2017..... email about application not straight forward and appendix 2 missing, asked to send it via email
21st Jan 2017.....emailed scanned copies of appendix 2
26th Jan 2017.....11:10am email from tls application assessed
26th Jan 2017.....3:35pm email from tls application ready for collection
27th jan2017.... picked up passport 3:30pm, application REFUSED, reason: no eveidence of communication and not enough pictures

Second application (Priority: 5/6 weeks)

3rd Feb 2017.....online application submitted
6th Feb 2017.....biometric at tls ikeja
8th Feb 2017.....email from tls application received in Sheffield
13th Feb 2017.. supporting documents sent to Sheffield by Royalmail next day delivery
15th Feb 2017...email from Sheffield application received
6th mar 2017... emailed UKVI enquiry..application yet to be assessed
10th Mar 2017...supporting documents returned to hubby
10th mar 2017.. Emailed UKVI enquiry..decision made
17th mar 2017... email from tls application assessed by UKVI 11:20am
17th mar 2017...... email from tls 3:10pm application ready for collection
Picked up passport with Visa 17th 3:00pm...didn't wait For collection email
Visa stamp date : march 15th to April 14th

God bless u all
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2017
E don dey hot oh thank God.

Never thought I would see the dayear when 16°c weather would be considered hot by me.... when I dey collect 32°c before for 9ja and that was "cool" weather

Lexusgs430:

I know say nah u be the woman. But,we cannot have Fynebouy + Fineman in the same sentence. I know say UK don legalise Gentlemen + Gentlemen (but that's anoda torry).......... (Your Fineman luv u so regardless of been, toyboy,toygal or tomboy).
I hear say UK don dey hot small small (Almost BBQ time)....................

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by futurewise11(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2017
EvaMD:

just read it, its a scary situation, it just goes to show the struggle never ends.. anyways we have you guys here as guide...always and forever...

She stayed outside uk more than the required duration.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by showstopa: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

Avoid that by all means.

This is risky and may land your husband in jail because Polygamous marriage is illegal in the UK

Sorry Justwise but this is incorrect information. So long as she is not married to the philandering guy there is no polygamy here. Last time I checked,adultery is not a crime at least not in the UK.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Ugo88:
Hello house, please I want to clarify an issue. My husband to be is still married to an eea wife on a contract though in U.K. He will be getting his ILR by February 2018 and will be applying for a spouse visa for me by April. Also we intend on having a child now. My questions are:

showstopa:

Sorry Justwise but this is incorrect information. So long as she is not married to the philandering guy there is no polygamy here. Last time I checked,adultery is not a crime at least not in the UK.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by preciouschiomy: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Babyann2016:

I submitted about 40pics but they were only wedding pics, with the second application I submitted over 100pics from the start of our relationship.

thanks alot. I will wait to get more pictures then.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by preciouschiomy: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Don't be tempted to photoshop pictures o.... ...........

you are funny
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
preciouschiomy:

you are funny

You might think my reply was funny, but photoshop'ed pictures have been submitted by applicants. .........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by preciouschiomy: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You might think my reply was funny, but photoshop'ed pictures have been submitted by applicants. .........

hubby is coming back soon. So no need for photoshop
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
preciouschiomy:

hubby is coming back soon. So no need for photoshop

I never said you intended to photoshop (but it has been done before)... ......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by preciouschiomy: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I never said you intended to photoshop (but it has been done before)... ......

alright.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Babyann2016(f): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
tosine:
Congratulations. I also just submitted my application this week. Will be sending my supporting docs next week.
I have questions for you. I wish I could contact you.

Which of the Sheffield addresses did you send your supporting documents?

UK Visas and Immigration International
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
United Kingdom
S3 8WA

This was the one given to me at the VAC during my both applications
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2017
Thank you.

If you feel like posting the list of your supporting documents, I wouldn't mind, to guide someone like me finally compiling all my documents. If not then it's ok.

I wish you a safe trip to the UK.

Babyann2016:

UK Visas and Immigration International
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
United Kingdom
S3 8WA

This was the one given to me at the VAC during my both applications
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Chukky77: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
HEllo house. in the process of paying for my IHS and my old passport details are showing rather than the new.What do i do?

please help i'm a bit confused
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Have you completed your online application?
Did you put your old passport details as your current passport on the online application? Please check!!

Chukky77:
HEllo house. in the process of paying for my IHS and my old passport details are showing rather than the new.What do i do?

please help i'm a bit confused
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Chukky77: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Everything was correctly done. I don't know why
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
For you to get to the IHS payment page, You must have completed and submitted your online application. It's the information you put on your application that will display on the IHS page.

Maybe at a point during the filling of the online application, you have put your old passport details in place of the current passport.

What I would advice is continue then write a note of error or a cover letter explaining what happened. Submit that with all your supporting documents.

Chukky77:
Everything was correctly done. I don't know why
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EvaMD: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Babyann2016:

I submitted about 40pics but they were only wedding pics, with the second application I submitted over 100pics from the start of our relationship.

please when you say pictures were they normal prints like on paper or pictures printed on picture paper. e go cost to print pictures like that if na normal pictures and not paper prints
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EvaMD: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Add 0 to the 20, making it 200............... Only 20 pictures? You must be joking/kidding /yanking our chain........
@lexusgs430, can one print the pictures on normal paper?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Babyann2016:

Hahahahahahaha....ok wil send the invite asap
Hi babyann, congrats on your successful application . On your second try, what communication evidence did you include please?etisalat is being useless with providing Nigerian call logs and the Tesco calling card we use isn't being helpful either .i use a 16 gig iPhone so I haven't got a lot of whatsapp chat backed up .

Sorry I'm ranting. Just stressed.Waiting on your reply .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EvaMD: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Bibra800:

Hi babyann, congrats on your successful application . On your second try, what communication evidence did you include please?etisalat is being useless with providing Nigerian call logs and the Tesco calling card we use isn't being helpful either .i use a 16 gig iPhone so I haven't got a lot of whatsapp chat backed up .

on the flip side what I have been doing is exporting my chat to my email and saving it there.

that may help
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
EvaMD:

on the flip side what I have been doing is exporting my chat to my email and saving it there.

that may help
I did that but it only gave me from new year till now. I did what you suggested last year I think so I'll go Indy email and search . How did you go about call logs.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
EvaMD:

@lexusgs430, can one print the pictures on normal paper?

Yes you can. But if i was you, i would print on proper photo paper aka gloss paper.......

NB: Companies like freeprints, would print all for FREE. Just pay P & P (get sponsor to do the printings)

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dday101: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello everyone is been a longtime. I've been so busy, good to see a lot of good news and for those still waiting your visas will be granted as very soon in JESUS NAME.... Amen

@Lexusgs430, @justwise and others great job you guys are doing here GOD bless.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
dday101:
Hello everyone is been a longtime. I've been so busy, good to see a lot of good news and for those still waiting your visas will be granted as very soon in JESUS NAME.... Amen

@Lexusgs430, @justwise and others great job you guys are doing here GOD bless.

Thanks for checking in.......... I hear say una go soon trigger article 50 ? As una brexit, make una remember us too for 9ja O .........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Babyann2016(f): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
EvaMD:

please when you say pictures were they normal prints like on paper or pictures printed on picture paper. e go cost to print pictures like that if na normal pictures and not paper prints

Printed on normal picture paper... wasn't too expensive, it was about 8k for 100copies

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Babyann2016(f): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bibra800:

Hi dear....I understand how stressed u must be,in my second application, I couldn't get call log from any network provider in nigeria so I included 50 pages of viber call history (2015-Jan 2017) my hubby was able to get his call log from uk (three and lyca) just 4 months each...so I guess the 100+ pictures I included covered up for it all
I also included a few month of whatsapp chat, bbm, Facebook screenshot, flight tickets and passport stamps
All the best...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Babyann2016:

Hi dear....I understand how stressed u must be,in my second application, I couldn't get call log from any network provider in nigeria so I included 50 pages of viber call history (2015-Jan 2017) my hubby was able to get his call log from uk (three and lyca) just 4 months each...so I guess the 100+ pictures I included covered up for it all
I also included a few month of whatsapp chat, bbm, Facebook screenshot, flight tickets and passport stamps
All the best...

God bless you .Thanks a lot
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Babyann2016:

All the best...

God bless you .Thanks a lot
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lollipop422(f): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is how I organised ours, I provided the below contents page and I separated each section with a title page.

Remember they said anything that you don't photocopy they may not send back

1. Application Form
2. Appendix 2
3. English Language Evidence
3.1. IELTS Life Skills A1 Test Report Form
• Photocopy
4. Relationship documents
4.1. Marriage Certificate
• Photocopy
4.2. Sponsor Letter
4.3. Applicant Letter
4.4. Screenshots of Whatsapp Conversations
4.5. Screenshots of Whatsapp call logs
4.5.1. In-depth screenshots of Whatsapp calls
4.6. Screenshots of Facetime call logs
4.7. Screenshots of Skype call logs and conversations
4.8. Screenshots of BBM messages
4.9. Email Messages
4.10. Birthday Cards to each other
4.11. Train tickets and hotel booking
4.12. Pictures with descriptions on the back
4.13. Sponsors Plane tickets to Nigeria
5. Maintenance Documents
5.1. Sponsor Passport photocopy
5.2. Payslips – 12 Consecutive months
• Photocopy
5.3. Bank Statement – 6 Consecutive months
5.4. Contract of Employment
5.4.1. Confirmation of New Job title
5.4.2. Confirmation of employment
5.4.3. Confirmation of Salary Increase
5.5. Applicants Bank Statement
5.6. Support Letter from Father
5.6.1. UK Bank Statement
5.6.2. Nigerian Bank Statement
5.6.3. Proof of property in London
6. Accommodation Documents
6.1. Letter from Sponsors Brother and Sister-in-law
6.1.1. Mortgage Statement 2015
6.1.2. Council Tax Bill 2016 – 2017
6.2. Pictures of Double bedroom, bathroom and reception room
7. TB Certificate
7.1. TB Medical Certificate
• Photocopy
7.2. Screening programme Consent Form
• Photocopy
7.3. Official receipt
• Photocopy
8. Additional Documents
8.1. Applicants Birth Certificate
8.2. Refusal Letter Visitor visa
8.3. Refusal Letter Visitor Visa
8.4. Applicants Employment confirmation letter
8.4.1. Applicants employee ID card
8.4.2. Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association
8.4.3. Certificate of incorporation
8.4.4. Clearing Documents
8.5. Zenith Bank Shares
• Photocopies

tosine:
Thank you.

If you feel like posting the list of your supporting documents, I wouldn't mind, to guide someone like me finally compiling all my documents. If not then it's ok.

I wish you a safe trip to the UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (511) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.