Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034356 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Emexnairaland(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Funmijj3:

@olaD2a no I haven't been able to sort it out yet. Do you mean i don't have to sent the original documents to Sheffield, for an EEA family permit? After the first refusal we waited for 3 weeks and we still didn't get the documents back. So I reapplied and scanned all the documents at the TLS centre,and also sent copies to Sheffield, with a letter that they still have my original documents with them. I got an email a week later that the application is complicated and they won't be able to make the 15 working days. So 3 weeks later I received a decision has been made email. But on getting to TLS contact, My son's passport was returned without a decision. No visa issued or refusal letter. I called them the same day and on their system the application status is still in progress,they said a decision has not been made yet. The case has been escalated and I'm still waiting for their email. I called them today to know why I haven't gotten any reply and I was told they are still on it. I received my original documents back(For the first application)last week. I still don't know why the passport was sent back when the application is still in progress.
please which number did you reach the UK HOME OFFICE with? Please help me out with number
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by SteelyMan: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
tosine:
I think some people do get an email confirming the receiving of supporting documents from Sheffield, I'm not too sure about that.
Anyways we shall rejoice over the good news of our settlement visa soonest. Amen.

Hi Tosine, just checking in - did you apply via priority? Any feedback yet, other than the standard acknowledgement email? Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by preciouschiomy: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
tosine:
You don't have to delete his name. You can put a note to support the chats that you refer to your husband as honey thus the name honey is appearing on your phone.

thank you so much. I really appreciate
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 6:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Hello @SteelyMan, I applied via priority and still no feedback yet. Its almost a month since I did my biometrics. Anyways, I'm patiently waiting for the good news.

SteelyMan:

Hi Tosine, just checking in - did you apply via priority? Any feedback yet, other than the standard acknowledgement email? Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Funmijj3: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Emexnairaland:
please which number did you reach the UK HOME OFFICE with? Please help me out with number

Hello. If you're calling from Nigeria 23414406203, United kingdom 00441243213301
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by SteelyMan: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2017
tosine:
Hello @SteelyMan, I applied via priority and still no feedback yet. Its almost a month since I did my biometrics. Anyways, I'm patiently waiting for the good news.

Same here! All the best to you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by SteelyMan: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2017
tosine:

@Tosine, I'm guessing it might be a busy period for them. I emailed an inquiry via https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/. They say to expect a response in 24 hours, but I have not heard back from them yet — 48 hours and counting.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Emexnairaland(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Many thanks
Funmijj3:

Hello. If you're calling from Nigeria 23414406203, United kingdom 00441243213301
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by preciouschiomy: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello house, I really need answers to these questions please. My husband is a Spanish, working in the UK. What kind of visa am i qualify to apply? Question 2. Is family permit visa the same as settlement visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tayeby78: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Hi everyone, please find our timelines below

Settlement visa application July 21st 2016

Email from ukvi application not straight forward - Sept 21 2016

9th January 2017 - decision has been made

11th January 2017 - passport collected - refusal

12th Feb - appeal lodged online - new evidence scanned

11th April 2017 - notice of pending appeal received and ECM has 15 weeks to review its original decision....sent to Lagos.

QUESTION: does it really take this long for the ECM to overturn his decision? Roughly when can I be expecting a response and also through which medium? Anyone been in a similar situation to me please share your stories and timelines. Anxiously waiting for your prompt reply.

Regards
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tayeby78: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mchikwaira:
Does anyone who has had the unfortunate fate of getting a refusal know how long it takes to receive the ihs refund?

We received refund within a month.....didnt have to send reminder email at all
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
tayeby78:
Hi everyone, please find our timelines below

Settlement visa application July 21st 2016

Email from ukvi application not straight forward - Sept 21 2016

9th January 2017 - decision has been made

11th January 2017 - passport collected - refusal

12th Feb - appeal lodged online - new evidence scanned

11th April 2017 - notice of pending appeal received and ECM has 15 weeks to review its original decision....sent to Lagos.

QUESTION: does it really take this long for the ECM to overturn his decision? Roughly when can I be expecting a response and also through which medium? Anyone been in a similar situation to me please share your stories and timelines. Anxiously waiting for your prompt reply.

Regards
Long time my people in the home You had better gone for reapplication/fresh application and reapplied as well. You could also wait if the ECM will overturn their initial decision and issue visa (may be 5-6 months), if positive, if not you have to wait for long time, minimum of 18 months before all issues are resolved- almost 2 years
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
preciouschiomy:
Hello house, I really need answers to these questions please. My husband is a Spanish, working in the UK. What kind of visa am i qualify to apply? Question 2. Is family permit visa the same as settlement visa?

If i were your husband, i would look into applying from Spain. But EU law covers him from the UK (before brexit is completed).... Brexit might not even happen again, If May does not win the general election in 9 weeks.......

Its surely cheaper applying from Spain....... And Spain is a far better country to reside than the UK...... Loads of sun, easy and pleasant life ....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Hi guys,
Anyone waiting for their passports back? How's it going ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hi guys,

Just visiting.

This forum has really slowed down since my time hehe

Anyway, anybody applying I wish you the best and read up as much as you can before applying.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Samin786: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Hello everyone
I am new here i applied for my husband's visa in july 2015 which was refused by saying that they don't think our marriage is geniun because i didn't provide enough contact details like phone bills and also we didn't had greeting cards i got the court hearing date next week ijust want to know what kind of question they going to ask me i've got all the call history and cards and proof of my visits to pakistan like stamps on my passport and photographs of me and my husband together please someone help me i amso stress out
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2017
Darcy16:
Hi guys,

Just visiting.

This forum has really slowed down since my time hehe

Anyway, anybody applying I wish you the best and read up as much as you can before applying.

Yes it has.I want to believe it means there aren't many applications being put it now .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
@SteelyMan Any update yet?

SteelyMan:

@Tosine, I'm guessing it might be a busy period for them. I emailed an inquiry via https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/. They say to expect a response in 24 hours, but I have not heard back from them yet — 48 hours and counting.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by SteelyMan: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2017
desproof:
Good day everyone. I have been a silent follower of this thread, pls permit me to ask some questions or provide links if already answered. I have read and read and can't find any applicable to me:
My husband is British and so are our kids.
We plan on relocating to the UK hence the spousal.
How do I meet the financial requirement if my spouse lives here in Nigeria with me without having £62,500? The £18,600 naira equivalent does it have to be in the sponsor's account for 6 months prior to application?
Pls help me, this is the hurdle.

Hi @desproof,

I wonder if you have found a solution yet? You and I are in similar situations: my British spouse and I both live in Nigeria (together) and plan to relocate to the UK this year. Most people seem to be unaware of how the rules apply in cases such as ours, as such cases are quite uncommon.

Here's what you need to know with respect to the financial requirement in your case:

1. Your spouse needs to be earning the equivalent of £18,600 (or more) in his/her current job here in Nigeria (UKVI will convert at the rate quoted on oanda.com). You will need to provide the "specified evidence" to show proof of this. Ideally, your spouse should have been earning at this level for at least 6 months in the same job. If he/she has not been in the same job overseas for up to 6 months, the requirements become more complex, so better to stay put until you have 6 months of historical income to show.

2. In combination with the above, your spouse needs to have a job offer in the UK to begin work within 3 months of his/her planned arrival following the family's relocation. This UK job must be paying at least £18,600 also. You must provide the "specified evidence" to show proof of this.

*specified evidence means that they have outlined documentary evidence that you must provide in order to satisfy the requirement. Wherever you see this term, this should be your understanding.

To be clear - if you can meet the above, you do not require a single penny in savings. If not, then savings is your only choice. You will need to have the savings sat for 6 months in an account held by you or your spouse. The balance on this account must not be drawn below the £62,500 threshold at any point during the 6-month period. If you cannot meet any of the above, then your spouse must return to the UK without you and work for 6 months earning at least £18,600 before bringing you over.

Though I completed my application myself, I received legal advice from two separate lawyers who both provided some guidance in my approach. While I have not yet received a decision from the UKVI, I can assure you that this based on a clear understanding of their regulations.

For reference:

Appendix FM
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-family-members
- paragraph E-ECP 3.2(a)

Appendix FM-SE (if you are not using a lawyer, you need to read Appendix FM-SE thoroughly several times over to fully understand your options)
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence
- paragraphs 3 & 4
- paragraph 13(c)

Hope this helps.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by SteelyMan: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2017
tosine:
@SteelyMan Any update yet?

@Tosine, they responded to my inquiry saying that my application had not yet been processed and assuring me that it would be treated as priority if I paid for priority. It read like a template response. So, still waiting. Any movement on your end?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2017
@SteelyMan, same response I got from the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry. I have a feeling it's an automated response.

SteelyMan:

@Tosine, they responded to my inquiry saying that my application had not yet been processed and assuring me that it would be treated as priority if I paid for priority. It read like a template response. So, still waiting. Any movement on your end?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ikihin: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please I am in need of an urgent response, submitted my spousal visa application in February 2017 , got a mail the next month saying my husband's documents weren't sent, he sent them again just got another mail a day to the Easter holiday asking my husband to provide another document and the deadline for submission is 25th of this month getting that particular document requires him to get a lawyer to apply to the Council in Uk and he has already done that but we are not sure we beat the deadline for submission so my husband has assured me he is going to write them to grant us an extension to submit if the documents doesn't get to him by Monday but my biggest worry now is I am almost 8months pregnant and I fear that I might get my visa after I have given birth in Nigeria if that happens what do I do.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ikihin:
Please I am in need of an urgent response, submitted my spousal visa application in February 2017 , got a mail the next month saying my husband's documents weren't sent, he sent them again just got another mail a day to the Easter holiday asking my husband to provide another document and the deadline for submission is 25th of this month getting that particular document requires him to get a lawyer to apply to the Council in Uk and he has already done that but we are not sure we beat the deadline for submission so my husband has assured me he is going to write them to grant us an extension to submit if the documents doesn't get to him by Monday but my biggest worry now is I am almost 8months pregnant and I fear that I might get my visa after I have given birth in Nigeria if that happens what do I do.

What document is that?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by SteelyMan: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
tosine:
@SteelyMan, same response I got from the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry. I have a feeling it's an automated response.

@Tosine, the post above gives me the impression that they at least have started processing our applications, given that Ikihin heard from UKVI as recently as April 13/14 (as implied in his message). Since we have not received any communication asking for further docs or clarification, I can only assume the best. Speculating serves no purpose, but it's hard not to wonder what the heck must be going on...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
I just picked up my visa.

SteelyMan:

@Tosine, the post above gives me the impression that they at least have started processing our applications, given that Ikihin heard from UKVI as recently as April 13/14 (as implied in his message). Since we have not received any communication asking for further docs or clarification, I can only assume the best. Speculating serves no purpose, but it's hard not to wonder what the heck must be going on...

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
I just picked up my passport with my visa stamped on it. I want to thank everyone that keeps contributing on this forum. I will post my timeline and supporting documents later.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
tosine:
I just picked up my passport with my visa stamped on it. I want to thank everyone that keeps contributing on this forum. I will post my timeline and supporting documents later.

Congratulations ......... Remember to drop something for us to take cool our temper .......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sure thing.

Lexusgs430:

Congratulations ......... Remember to drop something for us to take cool our temper .......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
My Timeline priority visa)<br>
<br>
10th March 2017 - Application submitted.<br>
15th March 2017 - Biometrics <br>
16th March 2017 - Application received in Sheffield<br>
21st of March 2017 - Supporting documents sent to Sheffield by Royal Mail <br>
22nd of March 2017- Supporting documents received in Sheffield (tracked) <br>
25th of April 2017 - Supporting Documents sent back to my wife (Sponsor)<br>
25th of April 2017 - Decision made email from TLS<br>
25th of April 2017 - Passport Collected,<br>
Visa stamped

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
My Supporting documents (Priority Visa)

1. Sponsor Cover page
-Sponsor Letter of introduction
-Sponsor Birth Certificate + Photocopy
-Sponsor British Passport Bio-Data Page
-Sponsor B.Sc. degree + Photocopy

2. Applicant Cover page
- Applicant Letter of introduction
-Applicant Birth Certificate + Photocopy
-Applicant TB Certificate + Photocopy

3. APPLICATION FORM

4. APPENDIX 2 FORM

5.English language evidence
-Applicant UK Master’s Degree and Transcript + Photocopy

6. Relationship -
• Marriage certificate + Photocopy
• Sponsor Tickets to Nigeria in August 2015 and November 2016.
• Applicant stamped UK Visit Visa.
• Applicant Ticket to the UK in March 2016.
• Applicant Entry and Exit stamp during time of visit to UK from Nigeria
• WhatsApp chat logs from April 2015 – March 2017 from Sponsor phone
• Screenshot of WhatsApp chat logs from February 2016 – March 2017 from Applicant phone
• Screenshot of WhatsApp call logs from March 2016 – March 2017 from Applicant phone
• Screenshot of Facetime call
• Emails
• Wedding Invitation
• 60 Pictures of Wedding, Proposal and time spent together in the UK and Nigeria

7. Financial documents –
• Sponsor Letter of Employment + Photocopy
• Sponsor 6 Months Bank statements
• Sponsor 6 Months Pay-slips from Employer
• Photocopy of Sponsor Work ID card
• Sponsor Statement of Earnings

8. Accommodation –
• Tenancy agreement + Photocopy
• Supporting letter from the landlord

4 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by AdimO1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
hi guys... this is to the house(to all the gurus @justwise @Lexusgs430 and to those who already made application), please is there anything you think i should include?
below are the documents i plan to submit next week. thanks

Section 1: Application Documents-

 Online completed visa application form (printed)
 Copy of a Filled-out form of Appendix 2 (VAF 4A)
 Online transaction confirming both payments £1464 for the visa fee and £600 for IMM health Surcharge and priority application fee £551.
 Letter of support / Declaration (from Sponsor / Wife)
 Letter of introduction (from Applicant / Husband)
 Letter of support / Declaration (from Sponsor’s Mum and Applicant’s Dad)
 Copy of Sponsor /Wife (British passport data page)
 Copy of Sponsor /Wife (Nigerian passport data page)
 Copy of Sponsor’s Mum (British passport data page)
 Copy of Applicant /Husband (Nigerian passport data page)
 Copy of Applicant /Husband Nigerian passport
 Copy of Applicant /Husband EU residence permit
 Copy of Applicant /Husband previous UK visa’s, entry stamps of UK,
 Tuberculosis test results (Not applicable to applicant, because applicant lives in Germany and has been and only traveled within the Schengen Area, Croatia and UK in the past 4 years. February 2013 was the last time applicant was in Nigeria or any country where tuberculosis test is required.)
 Evidence of your current employment or studies: Applicants certificate of registration for study / Proof of Study
 Evidence of English language requirement: Copy of UK Naric assessment/proof of English (and applicant’s bachelor and Masters degree certificate in Economics and Transcripts of records & Medium of Instruction letters from my universities)
 Birth certificate (Applicant and Sponsor)
 Proof of Applicant and Sponsor first meeting in hamburg, Germany in June 2013 printed out from Facebook (screenshot, so the date when the picture was uploaded is seen)
 Proof of when applicant last saw sponsor on 21/04/2017 (flight ticket back to London and screenshot of snapchat picture taken at airport with date encrypted by snapchat).
 Applicant’s Bank statement

Section 2: Maintenance (Finance and Employment)-
 Sponsor’s Contract of Employment
 Sponsor’s Offer of Employment confirming gross salary, fixed term and job title
 Sponsor’s Employment letter
 Sponsor’s 9 months’ Payslips. (August 2016- April 2017). note: sponsor exceed the financial requirement.
 P60s
 Tax code document
 Bank statements for Nationwide Current account-6 months
 Bank statements for Halifax Current account- 6 months
 Certificate of full registration as a medical practitioner

Section 3: Accommodation-

 tenancy agreement (2 bedroom flat, for us alone)
 Licence to occupy / Letter from landlord, confirming husband can reside at the apartment
 Offer of Tenancy
 Profoma Invice for tanacy & receipt of payment
 Property inspection report & receipt of payment
 Council tax bill
 Electricity bill
 sky bill
 Photos view of apartment and details

Section 4: Relationship Evidence/ Proof of Genuine Relationship

 Marriage certificate (EU copy)
 Declaration of marriage issued by Nigerian Embassy in germany
 Affidavit of fact
 Affidavit of marital status issued by British embassy in germany
 Proof of Applicant and Sponsor Tenancy agreement(both our names included in the contract as joint tenants) where we both lived together in Germany for 2years 9months during our University days
• SU07/12 Sponsorship undertaking form
• 9x Flight confirmations, e tickets, boarding passes
• 7x Azimo receipts of money and money transfers from Sponsor to Applicant and money transfer from Applicant to Sponsor’s bank account.
• Hotel booking confirmations on our trips or vacation in Hungary, Slovenia, Czech republic from 2014 - 2017
• KeepCalling Call logs from 10th July 2016-to 25/04/2017
• WhatsApp chat history from July 2015-April 2017
• Facebook inbox messages from June 2013-April 2017
• photos we took together FB (80pictures), plus Instagram photos (50pictures), wedding photos (45pictures), surprise Engagement photos(47pictures), Vacations photos (45pictures)
* 6x Emails
* Cards.
• Wedding Nigeria and Prewedding Nigeria upload of our Surprise Engagement party pictures and messages/comments on their website and on their Instagram page.
* friends upload of our Surprise Engagement party and wedding pictures on their Instagram and Facebook page.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
AdimO1:
hi guys... this is to the house(to all the gurus @justwise @Lexusgs430 and to those who already made application), please is there anything you think i should include?
below are the documents i plan to submit next week. thanks

Section 1: Application Documents-

 Online completed visa application form (printed)
 Copy of a Filled-out form of Appendix 2 (VAF 4A)
 Online transaction confirming both payments £1464 for the visa fee and £600 for IMM health Surcharge and priority application fee £551.
 Letter of support / Declaration (from Sponsor / Wife)
 Letter of introduction (from Applicant / Husband)
 Letter of support / Declaration (from Sponsor’s Mum and Applicant’s Dad)
 Copy of Sponsor /Wife (British passport data page)
 Copy of Sponsor /Wife (Nigerian passport data page)
 Copy of Sponsor’s Mum (British passport data page)
 Copy of Applicant /Husband (Nigerian passport data page)
 Copy of Applicant /Husband Nigerian passport
 Copy of Applicant /Husband EU residence permit
 Copy of Applicant /Husband previous UK visa’s, entry stamps of UK,
 Tuberculosis test results (Not applicable to applicant, because applicant lives in Germany and has been and only traveled within the Schengen Area, Croatia and UK in the past 4 years. February 2013 was the last time applicant was in Nigeria or any country where tuberculosis test is required.)
 Evidence of your current employment or studies: Applicants certificate of registration for study / Proof of Study
 Evidence of English language requirement: Copy of UK Naric assessment/proof of English (and applicant’s bachelor and Masters degree certificate in Economics and Transcripts of records & Medium of Instruction letters from my universities)
 Birth certificate (Applicant and Sponsor)
 Proof of Applicant and Sponsor first meeting in hamburg, Germany in June 2013 printed out from Facebook (screenshot, so the date when the picture was uploaded is seen)
 Proof of when applicant last saw sponsor on 21/04/2017 (flight ticket back to London and screenshot of snapchat picture taken at airport with date encrypted by snapchat).
 Applicant’s Bank statement

Section 2: Maintenance (Finance and Employment)-
 Sponsor’s Contract of Employment
 Sponsor’s Offer of Employment confirming gross salary, fixed term and job title
 Sponsor’s Employment letter
 Sponsor’s 9 months’ Payslips. (August 2016- April 2017). note: sponsor exceed the financial requirement.
 P60s
 Tax code document
 Bank statements for Nationwide Current account-6 months
 Bank statements for Halifax Current account- 6 months
 Certificate of full registration as a medical practitioner

Section 3: Accommodation-

 tenancy agreement (2 bedroom flat, for us alone)
 Licence to occupy / Letter from landlord, confirming husband can reside at the apartment
 Offer of Tenancy
 Profoma Invice for tanacy & receipt of payment
 Property inspection report & receipt of payment
 Council tax bill
 Electricity bill
 sky bill
 Photos view of apartment and details

Section 4: Relationship Evidence/ Proof of Genuine Relationship

 Marriage certificate (EU copy)
 Declaration of marriage issued by Nigerian Embassy in germany
 Affidavit of fact
 Affidavit of marital status issued by British embassy in germany
 Proof of Applicant and Sponsor Tenancy agreement(both our names included in the contract as joint tenants) where we both lived together in Germany for 2years 9months during our University days
• SU07/12 Sponsorship undertaking form
• 9x Flight confirmations, e tickets, boarding passes
• 7x Azimo receipts of money and money transfers from Sponsor to Applicant and money transfer from Applicant to Sponsor’s bank account.
• Hotel booking confirmations on our trips or vacation in Hungary, Slovenia, Czech republic from 2014 - 2017
• KeepCalling Call logs from 10th July 2016-to 25/04/2017
• WhatsApp chat history from July 2015-April 2017
• Facebook inbox messages from June 2013-April 2017
• photos we took together FB (80pictures), plus Instagram photos (50pictures), wedding photos (45pictures), surprise Engagement photos(47pictures), Vacations photos (45pictures)
* 6x Emails
* Cards.
• Wedding Nigeria and Prewedding Nigeria upload of our Surprise Engagement party pictures and messages/comments on their website and on their Instagram page.
* friends upload of our Surprise Engagement party and wedding pictures on their Instagram and Facebook page.

By the physical weight alone, I think they would simply just issue the visa.....
You have done your homework well....
Congratulations in Advance....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.