Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034384 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bereabul(f): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Realgeo:
Testimony time!!!!

Just got my passport and visa today!.To God be all the Glory!!!.
Just have faith and believe and you will be the next in line for the Miracle.

Packing my bags with immediate effect. Wifey is so looking forward to my arrival. Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers.
Shout out to @Lexusgs430 the Lecturer! @sholeke and those still waiting, the Lord is your strength. You all will soon shout for Joy!!

Congratulations bro... So happy for you.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations........ Another student just graduated from the Nairaland's University of Spousal Visa........

Due to your enthusiasm during all module and lecture sessions, you have been promoted to a part time lecturer in this University.....

I want to join Justwise on the semi retirement bench.....

Drop all the naira you have left for this retirement party....

Thank you.

NB : Enjoy ur new home......

LOL. The promotion has been accepted and the naira will be dropped by dhl to you designated account. Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Timeline!!

Spousal visa (husband) Non-priority

18th May 2017 - Online application submitted
25th may 2017 - biometrics at tls contact ikeja
26th may 2017 - Visa application received by ukvi email
22nd of June - Application received by Sheffield email
17th August - application not straight forward email
21st August - Decision made email from tls contact
21st August ukvi visa tracking showed that decision was made on the 16th August
21st August - application ready for collection email from tls contact
22nd August - Passport and visa collected. Visa was issued on the 17th of August 2017, the very day they sent me application not straight forward email. This guys knows how to play with people's emotions. To God be all the Glory!!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by sholeke(f): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
EvaMD:
to you ohhh be all the Gloryyyyyyy,

To You ohh be all the honor,,,,,

Indeed God showed up for me.

I have gotten my passport today and the Visa was in it,

this thread is the real deal ohh, cos if you know me and my story you will know why I am joyous.( passport impounded by UK people in 2011, different refusals, and all) yet God did JUST LIKE THAT..

Thank you everyone for words of encouragement and all the gurus who keep spending data and typing to help solve our problems (you the real MVP)

off to pack my bags and carry my pikin go see him papa.

God bless you all.

ps: I go still de come here ohh, to encourage others

Praise God indeed congratulations. Our God is Good

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
sholeke:

Praise God indeed congratulations. Our God is Good

Congratulations!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
EvaMD:

this thread is the real deal ohh, cos if you know me and my story you will know why I am joyous.( passport impounded by UK people in 2011, different refusals, and all) yet God did JUST LIKE THAT..

Thank you everyone for words of encouragement and all the gurus who keep spending data and typing to help solve our problems (you the real MVP)

God bless you all.

Congratulations!!! Celebration all around

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
EvaMD:

God bless you all.

Congratulations ........

Are you very sure yourself and realgeo are not planning to abscond together ?

In class both you sat together, did your assignments together and always studied together (I don't know what other things you did together) ?

And now visa issued together, infact we are now suspecting both of you .............

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Realgeo:
Timeline!!

22nd August - Passport and visa collected. Visa was issued on the 17th of August 2017, the very day they sent me application not straight forward email. This guys knows how to play with people's emotions. To God be all the Glory!!

Woww this brings joy to me seeing and reading timeline am so filled joy . God never fails .
Congratulations !!!! Hope we all jam soon in the uk .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
sholeke:

Happy for you we serve a great God. Am waiting for my own testimony

Bave you are next on the line o . This testimony here needs to be complete . So excited for all my may applicants ,

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
EvaMD:

God bless you all.

You joined this University in Feb 2017 a scary cat, you are now graduating a Lion (full of strength of vigor)........ Go on this new journey and take on the world (no more power outage, fairly good roads, loads of data, ability to drink water from the tap) etc etc etc
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Rutharu post=59702431][/quote]

Ahhhh ! Babe , I brought African honey cos uk honey isnt it And African food stuff . How have things been , have you gotten a job yet ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You joined this University in Feb 2017 a scary cat, you are now graduating a Lion (full of strength of vigor)........ Go on this new journey and take on the world (no more power outage, fairly good roads, loads of data, ability to drink water from the tap) etc etc etc

Oga lexusgs430 you wont understand chai!! Lol reading how others are being refused for unnecessary reasons
You scared if you didn't miss anything , got everything , dot the 'I's
Talk less of money spent .
Thank you for all the help you gave on this forum . God bless
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
joygirl2017:

Oga lexusgs430 you wont understand chai!! Lol reading how others are being refused for unnecessary reasons
You scared if you didn't miss anything , got everything , dot the 'I's
Talk less of money spent .
Thank you for all the help you gave on this forum . God bless

Thanks Madam, How is sunny United Kingdom (with the occasional rain)?

Hence we always say put more in your application than less..... Your relationship is Judged by the documents, placed in front of the case worker.
If you approach this application with a nonchalant approach, they would help the applicant with the decision they deserve.......

The rate is spousal visa refusal is much higher than people care to know. But following the manual on this thread, guides applicants to what direction and manner to tackle their applications.....

We have present applicants, past applicants and others guiding as much as we possibly can. Nothing beats that approach in my summation....

If you know the amount of people that were willing to put in any application, but the weight of this thread made them think otherwise. They went back, did their homework and submitted a successful application........

Let me stop before I attach emotions to my story .............

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations ........

In class both you sat together, did your assignments together and always studied together (I don't know what other things you did together) ?

And now visa issued together, infact we are now suspecting both of you .............

LOL....@lexusgs430 all things work together 4 good. We paid attention during classes that's why we passed and are now graduates.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
joygirl2017:

Woww this brings joy to me seeing and reading timeline am so filled joy . God never fails .
Congratulations !!!! Hope we all jam soon in the uk .

Yes ooo...indeed our God never fails. Will see you guys at the Buckingham Palace. Make I continue dey park my bags with immediate effect.....lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Realgeo:

Yes ooo...indeed our God never fails. Will see you guys at the Buckingham Palace. Make I continue dey park my bags with immediate effect.....lol

You no fit wait small,make we enjoy wetin remain for 9ja ? Those your old clothes, car, mobile phone, ipad, laptop, shoes, watch etc etc etc...... You no go drop them for our ministry ?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bereabul(f): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
EvaMD:

God bless you all.

Congratulation dear. God has done it again. Keep us still awaiting decision in your prayers ooo...

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EvaMD: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations ........

Ahhh oga Teacher.. with the koboko you were waving if I didn pay attention come fail..na wahala.. We read... re read.. even ask for extra paper sef for exam.... thank you so much.. PS I joined last year ohh Bros

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
EvaMD:

Ahhh oga Teacher.. with the koboko you were waving if I didn pay attention come fail..na wahala.. We read... re read.. even ask for extra paper sef for exam.... thank you so much.. PS I joined last year ohh Bros

According to the University Of Spousal Visa's register, you joined this University in Feb 2017. Agreeably, you joined Nairaland country last year....

Hope you get my drift now ?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MG2801: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hi Lexus, hope you're well? Just wanna inform you that I have applied recently after I put it on hold following our chat far back in January if you remember. I am just waiting patiently for the outcome and hope it works out well for me. Thank you very much as you helped me realise I wasn't quite ready then. Thankfully I heeded to your advice as I'm sure I have put in a water tight application of which would have been impossible back then.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
MG2801:
Hi Lexus, hope you're well? Just wanna inform you that I have applied recently after I put it on hold following our chat far back in January if you remember. I am just waiting patiently for the outcome and hope it works out well for me. Thank you very much as you helped me realise I wasn't quite ready then. Thankfully I heeded to your advice as I'm sure I have put in a water tight application of which would have been impossible back then.

Hello Madam,
I remember our conversations well. Thanks for the update and true realization.

Let's start celebrating ........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You no fit wait small,make we enjoy wetin remain for 9ja ? Those your old clothes, car, mobile phone, ipad, laptop, shoes, watch etc etc etc...... You no go drop them for our ministry ?

LOL... Mr lecturer, I have waited enough oooo... no more waiting. Infact as I am writing now , one of my leg dey MMM and the other dey Heathrow. Madam no gree sleep again.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Realgeo:

LOL... Mr lecturer, I have waited enough oooo... no more waiting. Infact as I am writing now , one of my leg dey MMM and the other dey Heathrow. Madam no gree sleep again.

Una don wait reach ....... Body go don full pass GeePee tank .........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obiw24(f): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Realgeo:
Timeline!!

Congratulations!!!
I'm so happy for you.
Finally, our testimony has arrived!
Praise the Lord!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ronvlaar: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations to everyone with successful applications. Wish y'all all d best in the new chapters of y'all respective lives..

And to those waiting, God will give y'all positive answers IJN..

I've been a silent student for sometime now but after numerous consultations and studying of materials from our professors, we decided to start our application. Going for my biometrics next week.

✌✌

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
ronvlaar:
Congratulations to everyone with successful applications. Wish y'all all d best in the new chapters of y'all respective lives..

And to those waiting, God will give y'all positive answers IJN..

I've been a silent student for sometime now but after numerous consultations and studying of materials from our professors, we decided to start our application. Going for my biometrics next week.

✌✌

As long as you followed and studied the materials diligently, you will come out successful. Just like the professor always say, try and get all the I's and dots. We await your goodnews.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by sholeke(f): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
MG2801:

Hello MG2801 was your application on hold, they have taken the hold off on 10th August. My husband application is on hold and we meet the financial requirement. God go flavor us
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Awwww. Congrats Eva. Hearty congratulations. H,Mann, come o, come and be encouraging us o its so tough telling the kids same story every day....we will soon go....we will soon see your daddy. Gosh.

Congrats again.
EvaMD:

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations bruff. Thanks for all your responses. May the Lord open doors for you as you get into the U.K.
Realgeo:
Testimony time!!!!

Just got my passport and visa today!.To God be all the Glory!!!.
Just have faith and believe and you will be the next in line for the Miracle.

Packing my bags with immediate effect. Wifey is so looking forward to my arrival. Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers.
Shout out to @Lexusgs430 the Lecturer! @sholeke and those still waiting, the Lord is your strength. You all will soon shout for Joy!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MG2801: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
sholeke:

Hello MG2801 was your application on hold, they have taken the hold off on 10th August. My husband application is on hold and we meet the financial requirement. God go flavor us

Hi, it wasn't on hold. I have just applied a week ago. Hopefully, you hear soon.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ronvlaar: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Realgeo:

As long as you followed and studied the materials diligently, you will come out successful. Just like the professor always say, try and get all the I's and dots. We await your goodnews.

Thank u bro
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EvaMD: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2017
subomi2:
Awwww. Congrats Eva. Hearty congratulations. H,Mann, come o, come and be encouraging us o its so tough telling the kids same story every day....we will soon go....we will soon see your daddy. Gosh.

Congrats again.

thanks hun,

I am telling you, emotionally sef it is tiring,

but I give God all the praise.

we need nairaland reunion ohh, all of us 2017 set @lexusgs430 as presido

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.