Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034361 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It saves you having them put a call through to his employer.......

Just called le hubs.

So he started work at the very tail end of the tax year i.e. March 2017 ending.

So not sure if he even qualifies for the P60? Also the sponsor is an A-rated sponsor ... not sure if that means anything...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzapplication:

Yes boss. That is covered.

Cool..... So the final puzzle is accommodation......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzapplication:

Just called le hubs.

So he started work at the very tail end of the tax year i.e. March 2017 ending.

So not sure if he even qualifies for the P60? Also the sponsor is an A-rated sponsor ... not sure if that means anything...

Been A - rated does help...... And his been in employment for 6 months +, that box ticked........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Cool..... So the final puzzle is accommodation......

I really appreciate you help. I think i will voluntarily elect to do 15% tithe to your Barclays account + bonus grin

Thank you again. I am just thanking God I came to this forum before going to do JJC to submit
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzapplication:

I really appreciate you help. I think i will voluntarily elect to do 15% tithe to your Barclays account + bonus grin

Thank you again. I am just thanking God I came to this forum before going to do JJC to submit

LOL....... I thought tithe was only 10%?

Both kids are still young, so regardless of sex, one room for both would suffice......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Been A - rated does help...... And his been in employment for 6 months +, that box ticked........

Yeah that's why we waited till now to do the application...the 6 month mark..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL....... I thought tithe was only 10%?

Both kids are still young, so regardless of sex, one room for both would suffice......

It's a 3 bed house..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Irhu32: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
ronvlaar:

Be relaxed, you'd hear goodnews..
I told u u might get a response today..
Glad there is a response just that wait now. Anything else from your end yet? I didn't get any call or mail up until now,I spoke to my solicitor today and she said the supporting documents came back yesterday.She also got an email saying thesame thing just waiting for outcome now.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzapplication:

It's a 3 bed house..

More than enough..... Kids in one room, Daddy + Mummy in the other room...... Can I have the 3rd room, please?

I would not be a fly on the wall in Daddy + Mummy's room, I promise........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzapplication:

Yeah that's why we waited till now to do the application...the 6 month mark..

You are not a JJC nah, after this research.........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzapplication:
Hello All, wonderful job we are doing here. I wish us all the best in our endeavours

I am about to put in my application for settlement visa, to join my husband in the UK, with our kids

Here is a checklist of all I will be submitting.

For more context, I have a valid visiting visa, and the kids are US citizens (just stating in case this has any bearing on the application..)

About Us
Form and Appendix 2
Must also print the application off when submitting
Kids Birth cert
Sworn Affidavit of age
My Payslips
My Bank statement
All Old passports
Photocopy of all past Uk, US and Schengen visas + stamps
TB Test
Letter from my office
Passport photo for all the kids
IELTS

Relationship Documents
Marriage certificate
Tenancy agreement for current home in NGN with our names on it
Name change / newspaper publication
Sworn Affidavit of name change
Photographs together, wedding photo, photos with the kids etc

Maintenance Documents
Sponsor (husband) Bank statement for 6 months showing the maintenance balance
Letter from Employer stating they will support our maintenance
Sponsor Payslips
Contract of employment

Accommodation documents
Letter from a very close relative stating that we can live in the home
Utility Bills

Other/ Random
Husband biodata page
BRP
Applicants bio data pages

Am I missing anything? I am also pasting to serve as a checklist that others can use as well

I hope to submit the form asap and go for biometrics next week.

God bless. Sorry for the long post

You are also missing one important bit ....... Communication logs ........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
LMAO...I thought i was a firecracker but your own is too much grin

Had actually been researching for months but never got any first hand info like this thread...

Lexusgs430:

More than enough..... Kids in one room, Daddy + Mummy in the other room...... Can I have the 3rd room, please?

I would not be a fly on the wall in Daddy + Mummy's room, I promise........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You are also missing one important bit ....... Communication logs ........

I read through the thread overnight...I just printed that out today...

Whatsapp chat since the beginning of time - bruhhh it ended up being 90 pages...
Airtel bill statements for 6 months with calls to hubs highlighted with marker
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzapplication:

I read through the thread overnight...I just printed that out today...

Whatsapp chat since the beginning of time - bruhhh it ended up being 90 pages...
Airtel bill statements for 6 months with calls to hubs highlighted with marker

Subject to the accommodation prerequisite, I would have handed you this spousal visa already........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzapplication:
LMAO...I thought i was a firecracker but your own is too much grin

Had actually been researching for months but never got any first hand info like this thread...

I surely need to take my calming medication now.....

This thread is the free handout to spousal visa application (completely free)..... We provide the expo, before the exam (simply trace and submit).........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
that one ehn, I'm going to see my father after work. Family meeting if needs be grin

Lexusgs430:

Subject to the accommodation prerequisite, I would have handed you this spousal visa already........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ronvlaar: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Irhu32:
Glad there is a response just that wait now. Anything else from your end yet? I didn't get any call or mail up until now,I spoke to my solicitor today and she said the supporting documents came back yesterday.She also got an email saying thesame thing just waiting for outcome now.

Nothing yet o, still waiting sha
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzapplication:
that one ehn, I'm going to see my father after work. Family meeting if needs be grin

If possible, with goat horn draped in red ribbon.........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Irhu32:
Hello, I just checked the tls web and I saw this message that they have completed their assessment and made a decision.You passport will be retured to your application point.
I am very anxious now to see the out come o.
Please pray for my soul o.

The irony of spousal visa application...... Once you submit application, you are anxious,inpatient and constantly checking email + stretching your neck .....

The moment you receive email, stating decision is made ..... Panic buttons are red, heart starts to skip a beat and tension is higher than overcharged transformer .......

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jaydee11: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello everyone, please I want your candid advice on my spouse visa application.
I want to apply for a certified copy of my marriage certificate at the Ikoyi registry, can I use it for my tier 2 visa application as I have a date of birth error on my marriage certificate. I was at the registry and was told to go and effect the change from the church where I got married, then swear an affidavit before bringing the copies for the processing of the certified copy of the marriage certificate.
My question is, if I get this certified copy, can I use it for my tier 2 visa without presenting the original? Do I have to explain the error on the original marriage certificate? Do I have to submit the original marriage certificate too? I need your candid advice as I am about to apply for my visa. Thank you all
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jaydee11:
Hello everyone, please I want your candid advice on my spouse visa application.
I want to apply for a certified copy of my marriage certificate at the Ikoyi registry, can I use it for my tier 2 visa application as I have a date of birth error on my marriage certificate. I was at the registry and was told to go and effect the change from the church where I got married, then swear an affidavit before bringing the copies for the processing of the certified copy of the marriage certificate.
My question is, if I get this certified copy, can I use it for my tier 2 visa without presenting the original? Do I have to explain the error on the original marriage certificate? Do I have to submit the original marriage certificate too? I need your candid advice as I am about to apply for my visa. Thank you all

Are you saying you have used a Nigerian/footballers age previously, but want to assume your real age now?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by knwuna: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How much does she earn? 'She has rented he apartment' ? Is she now squatting? Does she work full time? Was it the pregnancy that lead to drop in wage and hours? Does she meet up all other application prerequisites?
Greetings house,
Please I want to know if it Will be acceptable if I raise money from the sale of my property to complete with what my wife earns £17,800 so as to meet up the required UK levy.. House pls I need your advice
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
knwuna:

Greetings house,
Please I want to know if it Will be acceptable if I raise money from the sale of my property to complete with what my wife earns £17,800 so as to meet up the required UK levy.. House pls I need your advice

Joygirl2017 - Oya come answer o.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please another question...

I am filling the online form now.

As a wife joining her husband, Am I "Settlement - Wife?" category?

Also, in making the application, how do I combine the kids application with mine? Or do I do it totally separately?

Assistance required plssss
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jaydee11: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Are you saying you have used a Nigerian/footballers age previously, but want to assume your real age now?

Yes Lexusgs430, I used it for work related purposes initially in Nigeria. I have not used it to the UK as This is going to be my first time of traveling to the UK and I want to set my records straight.
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Irhu32: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The irony of spousal visa application...... Once you submit application, you are anxious,inpatient and constantly checking email + stretching your neck .....

The moment you receive email, stating decision is made ..... Panic buttons are red, heart starts to skip a beat and tension is higher than overcharged transformer .......
It is a very hard, you keep trying to pep talk yourself it is well the next moment your mind is playing with you lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Irhu32:
It is a very hard, you keep trying to pep talk yourself it is well the next moment your mind is playing with you lol

Psychological + Emotional torture........ Don't worry, Madam would soon come and keep you warm..... I hear the UK is now like Hotpoint freezer......... grin

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Irhu32: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Psychological + Emotional torture........ Don't worry, Madam would soon come and keep you warm..... I hear the UK is now like Hotpoint freezer......... grin
Yes o by Gods grace I really need the natural heat.lol Out of curiosity I logged on tls web just a few moment ago you know where it shows the stages of your application with different colour mine says green for filling, supporting document and sending but on the visa place it is showing yellow like a star shape any idea what that means please?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jaydee11:

Yes Lexusgs430, I used it for work related purposes initially in Nigeria. I have not used it to the UK as This is going to be my first time of traveling to the UK and I want to set my records straight.
Thanks

Does your marriage certificate have your DOB? Does any of certificates required, have conflicting dates?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Irhu32:

Yes o by Gods grace I really need the natural heat.lol Out of curiosity I logged on tls web just a few moment ago you know where it shows the stages of your application with different colour mine says green for filling, supporting document and sending but on the visa place it is showing yellow like a star shape any idea what that means please?

Use the UK traffic light system and translate the answer......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sandyzubby: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
=Lexusgs430 Goodevening, tanks alot I appreciate.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sandyzubby: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=Phoenix77 , Goodevening, , tanks alot I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.