Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1026645 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sandyzubby: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=ronvlaar, = Goodevening, , tanks alot I appreciate.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Sandyzubby: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=Mamalicious = Goodevening, tanks alot I appreciate.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by knwuna: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Greetings once again house,
Please i need your response so that i can know what to do..
I have a property that am willing to sale to add up the £17,800 that my wife earns per year so as to meet up the required UK levy of £18,600 per year. House pls I need your advice. is this going to be possible or what do you think
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jaydee11: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Does your marriage certificate have your DOB? Does any of certificates required, have conflicting dates?

DOB on all my documents are the same except my marriage certificate. Though year of birth was not written on it except my age and my husband's age. The age entered for me is not correct and I felt it won't be an issue but just recently I began to be fearful. I have bn told that I can get a certified true copy from the Ikoyi registry. I want every one in D house to please advice me. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Minnienellie24: 2:03am On Nov 18, 2017
knwuna:
Greetings once again house,
I have a property that am willing to sale to add up the £17,800 that my wife earns per year so as to meet up the required UK levy of £18,600 per year. House pls I need your advice. is this going to be possible or what do you think

Hi @knwuna the other option i am thinking of is if you both can raise between £18k and £20k to cover for the discrepancy in her income. But bear in mind that this has to be saved in either of you's name for 6 months.
If you are wondering how i arrived at the £18, this is the summary. 
18600 - 17800 = 800
(800×2.5) + 16000 = 18000.
Also bear in mind that loan is NOT an acceptable route of acquiring you savings.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Jaydee11:

DOB on all my documents are the same except my marriage certificate. Though year of birth was not written on it except my age and my husband's age. The age entered for me is not correct and I felt it won't be an issue but just recently I began to be fearful. I have bn told that I can get a certified true copy from the Ikoyi registry. I want every one in D house to please advice me. Thanks

The disparity in age, might be picked on and in turn become an issue...
Best to rectify or back up.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jaydee11: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The disparity in age, might be picked on and in turn become an issue...
Best to rectify or back up.......

Thanks Lexusgs430, I really appreciate your prompt response. That is why I want to process a certified true copy of my marriage certificate from Ikoyi registry so I can use it. So my question initially was to know if it's appropriate to use the certified true copy from Ikoyi registry without presenting the marriage certificate.
Thanks so much.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jaydee11:

Thanks Lexusgs430, I really appreciate your prompt response. That is why I want to process a certified true copy of my marriage certificate from Ikoyi registry so I can use it. So my question initially was to know if it's appropriate to use the certified true copy from Ikoyi registry without presenting the marriage certificate.
Thanks so much.

Might be advisable presenting both + a short note to back it up ......... You don't want an eagled eyed case worker to pick up on this little(but important detail)...........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lamakinde(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
tayeby78:
Hi,

Have your documents been returned to your wife yet? We haven't received ours back.
Have you gotten urs now? As we are yet to get ours. The tracking code is still giving errors, told my wife to check again on Monday because we need it for certain documentation.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tayeby78: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lamakinde:

Have you gotten urs now? As we are yet to get ours. The tracking code is still giving errors, told my wife to check again on Monday because we need it for certain documentation.

Not received it yet o but at least hubby is back in my arms where he belongs.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lamakinde(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
tayeby78:

Lol �.................coming in first week of Dec.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
tayeby78:

Make una keep unaselves warm o...... That Hotpoint freezer, called UK at the moment is not smiling.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mamalicious: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Congrats are in order. Just be thanking God. He has done it. Al u need do is to pick up ur passport and start looking for available dlights.

Congratulations once again.

Irhu32:

Yes o by Gods grace I really need the natural heat.lol Out of curiosity I logged on tls web just a few moment ago you know where it shows the stages of your application with different colour mine says green for filling, supporting document and sending but on the visa place it is showing yellow like a star shape any idea what that means please?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deebaby05(f): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Dear wonderful people in the house: @justwise, @lexus, @mamalicious. Curiously I decided to check what @irhu32 described below but under application_support it's still saying requested 31st August 2017... which is the date of our biometrics.please what does this mean since documents have been sent to Sheffield and received (DHL tracking) and we never received any mail to send any doc.

Thanks

Irhu32:

Yes o by Gods grace I really need the natural heat.lol Out of curiosity I logged on tls web just a few moment ago you know where it shows the stages of your application with different colour mine says green for filling, supporting document and sending but on the visa place it is showing yellow like a star shape any idea what that means please?

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Irhu32: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Hello, I think it might be that the tls guys are not updating some of this information properly.
Every details on that page you analyse it in different ways and you will end up freaking out lol... Don't worry I believe it should be ok.We are expecting DHL tomorrow but still I can't track the parcel with the waybill number they gave my wife at their Ikeja office. Fingers crossed!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deebaby05(f): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Thanks Irhu32. It is well. You will get your parcel with goodnews, likely they r yet to dispatch it hence the inability to track. When it gets soo close, lots of freaking out starts happening. Expecting to hear from them this week, 2moro will be 58th day.

Irhu32:
Hello, I think it might be that the tls guys are not updating some of this information properly.
Every details on that page you analyse it in different ways and you will end up freaking out lol... Don't worry I believe it should be ok.We are expecting DHL tomorrow but still I can't track the parcel with the waybill number they gave my wife at their Ikeja office. Fingers crossed!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Irhu32: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thanks deebaby05!I will come and share the goods soon and hopefully you will get a message these week coming.I got their decision made email on day 61.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mamalicious: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hi dear , this one pass me cos seriously ds TLS pple dont update this tin as soon as info is relayed to them. We can only pray and wait. Rest assured you are going to get a very positive response ds coming week.

Rem to share the good news here oooo. We are closely behind and we all share rejoice.

Ciao.

deebaby05:

Dear wonderful people in the house: @justwise, @lexus, @mamalicious. Curiously I decided to check what @irhu32 described below but under application_support it's still saying requested 31st August 2017... which is the date of our biometrics.please what does this mean since documents have been sent to Sheffield and received (DHL tracking) and we never received any mail to send any doc.

Thanks

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deebaby05(f): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oh mamalicious thanks for your encouragement and Amen to your prayer.

I will definitely be back here to share the goodnews and continue to rejoice with others.

Mamalicious:
Hi dear , this one pass me cos seriously ds TLS pple dont update this tin as soon as info is relayed to them. We can only pray and wait. Rest assured you are going to get a very positive response ds coming week.

Rem to share the good news here oooo. We are closely behind and we all share rejoice.

Ciao.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jaydee11: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Might be advisable presenting both + a short note to back it up ......... You don't want an eagled eyed case worker to pick up on this little(but important detail)...........

Lexusgs430
Thanks so much for your prompt and candid response. Will do just as you have advised but please keep me nd my family up in ur prayers.
Will let you know what the outcome is after applying.
I appreciate you sir.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jaydee11:

Lexusgs430
Thanks so much for your prompt and candid response. Will do just as you have advised but please keep me nd my family up in ur prayers.
Will let you know what the outcome is after applying.
I appreciate you sir.

Just ensure all your other documentations check out ........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Irhu32: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2017
Anyone with similar experience please I can't track the waybill number.Just called dhl to track it they said that is not their tracking number because it is longer than ten numbers.
Don't know if this is a different courier company.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deebaby05(f): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
I 'll advice you exhaust the avenue of checking all courier services you know online eg Fedex, UPS, etc and input the number to track since you were not given the courier coy just tracking number at Ikeja. And if you still can't get it and parcel is still delayed, then you 'll have to go to TLS Ikeja asap.

Irhu32:
Anyone with similar experience please I can't track the waybill number.Just called dhl to track it they said that is not their tracking number because it is longer than ten numbers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Irhu32: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Thank you very much, would do as soon as I get home today fingers crossed!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by knwuna: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2017
deebaby05:
Is she working presently and earning something? Has she being in a salaried employment in the last 12 months? If yes, & If you have savings that can that make up the £18,600 or exceed it then you 'll need to add your statement of account to hers.if you have any huge amount that dropped into your account which will reflect in your statement, you 'll need to explain with proof how the money came about e.g. sale of property, rent etc

Hi deebaby05,
pls i need your advice on this..
I have a property that am willing to sale to add up the £17,800 that my wife earns per year so as to meet up the required UK levy of £18,600 per year. pls I need your advice. is this going to be possible or what do you think
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deebaby05(f): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello knwuna, it's possible to sell your property to make up the financial requirement. But you 'll need copy of documents to show that the property was yours before the sale and receipt after the sale cos you 'll need to explain how the bulk amount got into your account so they don't think you boŕrowed the money as in scam.

In my case I had a house and some lands in IBADAN b4 work xferred me to Agbara. I sold the house last year November and the lands early this year so it was in my account for a while and I had agreement document and receipts for the sale.

My agent also drew up an introduction letter stating the sales and date and meanwhile I had even mentioned him in my form where i was asked for source of extra income or something like that.

I hope this is ok.

knwuna:

Hi deebaby05,
pls i need your advice on this..
I have a property that am willing to sale to add up the £17,800 that my wife earns per year so as to meet up the required UK levy of £18,600 per year. pls I need your advice. is this going to be possible or what do you think
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hi everyone, a quick question please. My sponsor meets the financial requirements of 3A (worked with his UK employer for 6 months). Do I have to include the other pages or do I just stop at page 6 and include the last page, page 13 (additional information). I don’t need to fill from page 7-13. Or should I cancel the pages?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by foxyvisa: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Irhu32:

My tracking number given to me from TLS IKEJA has 10 digits and DHL written on it. Please check your numbers again and I pray the person who wrote it down for you didn't make an error.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Irhu32: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
To God be the glory.My wife got entry clearance via today granted last week on the 13th. Thanks everyone for yr support and I hope you hear from them soon.Keep fingers crossed and try and distract yourself with any possible cos I tell you he no easy.
Online application 24Aug
Biometrics reg 28thAug
No email,no not straightforward application,no call to me or my employer or solicitor.
Decision made email 17th Nov
Dhl delivery of parcel 20th.
Good luck with everyone and if you need any info do give a text.

5 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Irhu32:
To God be the glory.My wife got entry clearance via today granted last week on the 13th. Thanks everyone for yr support and I hope you hear from them soon.Keep fingers crossed and try and distract yourself with any possible cos I tell you he no easy.
Online application 24Aug
Biometrics reg 28thAug
No email,no not straightforward application,no call to me or my employer or solicitor.

Congratulations ..........

Now you know that amber light meant, about to go ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deebaby05(f): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oh congrats Irhu32. So happy for you and your wife.

Irhu32:
Online application 24Aug
Biometrics reg 28thAug
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ronvlaar: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Irhu32:
Online application 24Aug
Biometrics reg 28thAug

Congrats bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.