Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,150 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1026736 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by peejay25: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
I think you would have easily answered the question without any sarcasm. Thank you very much but the abroad is the US.
Lexusgs430:

How is the case worker suppose to judge your ability to communicate, if they don't see your certificate?

Dere is abroad and we have abroad..... Which of the abroad?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
peejay25:
I think you would have easily answered the question without any sarcasm. Thank you very much but the abroad is the US.

How are we supposed to know your referenced abroad? Any country other than your country of residence, can be deemed abroad.............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Isommex: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello everyone hope everyone is doing great and i pray people wating for results we all hear a good news ijn. Just a quick one pls after you graduate from here where is the next group someone put the link long ago. Can someone direct pls.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Isommex:
Hello everyone hope everyone is doing great and i pray people wating for results we all hear a good news ijn. Just a quick one pls after you graduate from here where is the next group someone put the link long ago. Can someone direct pls.

https://www.nairaland.com/3253552/applying-flr-after-initial-uk
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Isommex: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thanks alot lexusg
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tayeby78: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
The group is not monitored and no one replies to your queries so no point. I've asked a question over 2 weeks ago and not one single person responded.
Isommex:
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by foxyvisa: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Log onto Tls website, register and there you will find the payment options. Payment can be online or at your appointment centre.

peejay25:
Hi, Please at what point do u pay for priority? Can't see the option at the point to pay for visa application.

Type of Application: Settlement wife (Priority)
Online application submitted: 31st October
Biometric: 9th November
Email confirmation of support documents received: NONE
Decision made: 7th December
Collection email: 7th December
Courier delivery: 8 December
Picked up: 8th December

It took exactly 1month from my biometric. We are super excited as newly weds (last year) that have been separate since the wedding and hubby returned to UK.
If you can afford PRIORITY please do. It saves time and sleepless nights.
Time to go warm up hubby from the extreme cold in UK. grin
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by CAT22: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yayyyy finally I got a BIG YES
Thanks to almighty God, Oga lexusg430 and everyone here on this group that contributed one way or the other in answering my endless questions. You guys are the most valuable personality.

Type of application- Settlement wife (Standard)
Online application- 22/10/2017
Biometrics- 1/11/2017
Application received by UKVI- 6/11/2017
Support docs sent to Sheffield- 13/11/2017
Decision made email- None
Collection email- 26/01/2018
Passport collected- 26/01/2018
Visa approved from 31/01/2018.
This whole process is designed to frustrate and make you give up. Don’t you ever give up. There’s light at the end of the tunnel if you read your handouts well here on this page.

Good luck to those waiting.
Never ever give up.
Abeg before I forget, who am I dropping the offering with. Lol

4 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
CAT22:
Thanks to almighty God, Oga lexusg430 and everyone here on this group that contributed one way or the other in answering my endless questions. You guys are the most valuable personality.

Biometrics- 1/11/2017
This whole process is designed to frustrate and make you give up. Don’t you ever give up. There’s light at the end of the tunnel if you read your handouts well here on this page.

Never ever give up.

Congratulations........

NB: Tithe don increase to 49% (only payable in £)

4 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by CAT22: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations........

NB: Tithe don increase to 49% (only payable in £)

I go pay am. That one na small thing. Lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MreSBee: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2018
Congratulations

CAT22:

Biometrics- 1/11/2017

Never ever give up.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by CAT22: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
MreSBee:
Congratulations

Thanks a lot
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bonvieto: 4:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Hi Guys does anyone in this forum have experience with the EEA Application? especially where one of the applicants is the subject of a deportation order ? I am trying to get as much information as i can so i know what to expect down the line
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Bonvieto:
Hi Guys does anyone in this forum have experience with the EEA Application? especially where one of the applicants is the subject of a deportation order ? I am trying to get as much information as i can so i know what to expect down the line

EEA application, based on? Deportation order? Circumstances involved? Person's involved?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bonvieto: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:

EEA application, based on? Deportation order? Circumstances involved? Person's involved?

I dont fully understand your questions, if you can further clarify the questions i would appreciate it , but nonetheless i will answer based on assumption.

I have being seeing a girl for about 2 years, while we were seeing i got deported, due to sham and irresponsible lawyers, we are planning on getting married, but i just want to get as much information as i can, if possible from people who might have been in similar situations as me.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Bonvieto:

I dont fully understand your questions, if you can further clarify the questions i would appreciate it , but nonetheless i will answer based on assumption.

I have being seeing a girl for about 2 years, while we were seeing i got deported, due to sham and irresponsible lawyers, we are planning on getting married, but i just want to get as much information as i can, if possible from people who might have been in similar situations as me.

You clearly answered my questions...........

She would have to visit you in Nigeria, to conduct the registry ceremony, be truthful in your spousal visa application, ensure the documents she submits are 110%.

Your deportation order, does not have any negative impact on your spousal visa application.........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by foxyvisa: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Congratulations CAT22.

CAT22:

Biometrics- 1/11/2017

Never ever give up.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Teeaas: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2018
Tls website says 30 working days for priority settlement service. Ukvi confirmed it through there contact service. It's day 30 today and I can't even function. Refreshed my mailbox countless times already. Who else is in my shoes please.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Teeaas:
Tls website says 30 working days for priority settlement service. Ukvi confirmed it through there contact service. It's day 30 today and I can't even function. Refreshed my mailbox countless times already. Who else is in my shoes please.

Day 30 is different from 30 working days.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Teeaas: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Day 30 is different from 30 working days.....

Yes I know. Since I already mentioned 30 working days what's the need writing that twice?. It's working days meaning weekends and bank holidays are excluded. I submitted the week before christmas.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Teeaas:

Yes I know. Since I already mentioned 30 working days what's the need writing that twice?. It's working days meaning weekends and bank holidays are excluded. I submitted the week before christmas.

Nah my head you wan pour this frustration?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Teeaas: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Nah my head you wan pour this frustration?

Lol....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mamarazi1: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
I am so emotional right now... I don't even know what to type (not really) lol.
So... Here goes.
Hubby called me via WhatsApp video this morning showing off his brand new visa, lol.
Boy I screamed down the phone. We got a 'BIG FAT YES' !!!

TIMELINE:
Visa Type: Spouse visa, Settlement, Husband (PRIORITY).
Online Application submitted: 27/11/17
Biometrics: 05/12/17
Documents sent to Sheffield: 07/12/17
Documents received at Sheffield: 08/12/17
Escalated 3 times through emails, even got MP involved at 33 working days, lol.
I received documents back: 30/01/18
Decision made email: 31/01/18
Collection email: 31/01/18, TLS closed for the day.
Passport collected: 01/02/18 @10:00am.
Outcome: Visa granted from 29/01/18
No calls to me or hubby.
No calls to employer.

In all we received Priority visa on working day "39", excluding weekends and all public holidays. It has been an agonising and expensive experience but it was all worth it in the end.

I think I lost my voice from screaming this morning.You guys in this group kept me going in the darkest of times. Every single success story posted on this page drives my motivation.
We have now graduated � from the school of 'first spouse visa', onto the next. Can't wait for hubby to bring warmth... It is freezing cold lol.

Good luck to everyone with their application. I wish you all favourable decisions. I am sending some pixie dust your way Bleep.

Our God is an awesome God !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Teeaas: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hi guys, guess what? Decision has finally been made. Exactly 30 working days. I haven't recieved ready for collection email o but I am already packed in front of the tls contact office.lol waiting for ready for collection email now.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TommTomm: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Teeaas:
Hi guys, guess what? Decision has finally been made. Exactly 30 working days. I haven't recieved ready for collection email o but I am already packed in front of the tls contact office.lol waiting for ready for collection email now.
I can stop rolling on the floor laughing with my TomTom in my mouth o. You parked outside TLS waiting for collection email .... like seriously ! You sure going to get a positive news by his grace

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
mamarazi1:
I am so emotional right now... I don't even know what to type (not really) lol.
So... Here goes.
Hubby called me via WhatsApp video this morning showing off his brand new visa, lol.
Boy I screamed down the phone. We got a 'BIG FAT YES' !!!

TIMELINE:
Visa Type: Spouse visa, Settlement, Husband (PRIORITY).
Online Application submitted: 27/11/17
Biometrics: 05/12/17
Documents sent to Sheffield: 07/12/17
Documents received at Sheffield: 08/12/17
Escalated 3 times through emails, even got MP involved at 33 working days, lol.
I received documents back: 30/01/18
Decision made email: 31/01/18
Collection email: 31/01/18, TLS closed for the day.
Passport collected: 01/02/18 @10:00am.
Outcome: Visa granted from 29/01/18
No calls to me or hubby.
No calls to employer.

In all we received Priority visa on working day "39", excluding weekends and all public holidays. It has been an agonising and expensive experience but it was all worth it in the end.

I think I lost my voice from screaming this morning.You guys in this group kept me going in the darkest of times. Every single success story posted on this page drives my motivation.
We have now graduated � from the school of 'first spouse visa', onto the next. Can't wait for hubby to bring warmth... It is freezing cold lol.

Good luck to everyone with their application. I wish you all favourable decisions. I am sending some pixie dust your way Bleep.

Our God is an awesome God !!!

Congratulations............. Remember to pay our 49% tithe...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Teeaas:

If I talk now, u fit attack me again..... Make i just kuku congratulate you in advance.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by peejay25: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please how do you know when they receive your document at Sheffield. Mine was sent last Friday and no notification yet.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by peejay25: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please how did you resolve this issue. My husband sent our docs through Parcel force. I just saw on TLS website warning against parcelforce that hey dont deliver to PO BOX. I just called Parcelforce but was told they delivered to Home office Vulcan house 6 millsands Sheffield S3 8NU. I am so worried.

Vulcan House is where they process priority applications. That's where I sent my wife's supporting documents. If you applied priority then it has gone to the correct team. If you applied standard then you've done the right thing calling them. As they have escalated it then it should be sent to the appropriate team for processing.[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by peejay25: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please how did you resolve this issue. My husband sent our docs through Parcel force. I just saw on TLS website warning against parcelforce that hey dont deliver to PO BOX. I just called Parcelforce but was told they delivered to Home office Vulcan house 6 millsands Sheffield S3 8NU. I am so worried.

We have sent our supporting documents but we used parcelforce and not aware they do not post to po box ( they didn’t mention as well).

Story cut short, parcel is at Vulcan House.

How will they get the documents, who do I call?

Very worried.

Thanks[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by peejay25: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.