Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1026616 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olushy: 2:32am On Sep 11, 2012
hi guy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2012
olushy: Hi guys, I need your help pls,I was refuse a 2years renewal visa to the uk , because of a false document (LSIRS TAX LETTER) which I was not aware to be a false document, So my travel consultants wrote a letter to british deputy high commission lagos on the 15 of june 2012 and the PD entry clearance manager correspondence unit visa section reply on the 09/08/2o12, that I am. Free to submit a fresh application at any time at any of the visa application centres if I decides to reapply.
. My. First Question is: if I address the concerns outlined in the refusal get a (tax letter) genuine1. Will my application still be refused under Section 320(7A) paragraph 320(7B). Of the immigration rules(subject to requirement set out in paragraph 320(7C) and my second question is the page (07) of general visitor vaf1A form : said do you have any friend or family in uk ? I said no at the time because I did not know their address , now my uncle want to invite me to the uk , is it going to been a false representation? for me to say I have a uncle now and I am self employed can I apply soon thank

Why did your agent write the British embassy? To apologize on your behalf or what?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olushy: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yes I think so
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
olushy: Yes I think so

You are under 10yrs ban, you will know that when you apply again.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olushy: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
But the ECM said that I am free to submit a fresh application any time at any of D visa application centres.and said an atteamp should be made to address the concerns outlined in the refusal notice
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olushy: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pls what is the job of ECM
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
olushy: But the ECM said that I am free to submit a fresh application any time at any of D visa application centres.and said an atteamp should be made to address the concerns outlined in the refusal notice

Entry Clearance Manager (ECM) reviews a case when you appeal against ECO's decision, in your case your agent did not send in an appeal, rather he wrote a letter to apologize probably on your behalf for using fake document.

ECM will not tell you not to apply again neither will ECO tell you not to apply, you will only to warn that your subsequent application might be refused, then its up to you to stop wasting your money on visa application.

If you feel that the ECO was wrong to refuse you a visa then you appeal his decision IF you are given the appeal right
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olushy: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
to be real , I do not know that my agent wrote to the ECM,if my agent appeal on my case that I was not aware, do u think the ECM is.right that I can make fresh application
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olushy: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Do a ECM as the power to allow a new application
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
olushy: to be real , I do not know that my agent wrote to the ECM,if my agent appeal on my case that I was not aware, do u think the ECM is.right that I can make fresh application

That is not an excuse, you are responsible for the application as an adult, you authorised the agent to apply for visa on your behalf, you can not claim that you are not aware of any fraudulent activity because you are caught.

Like i said before, the ECM will not tell you not to apply again, if you applied they will accept your application, take your application fees and still refuse you a visa.

The punishment for submitting forged or fake document is clearly written.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olushy: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
In the case the ECM said , u can submit a fresh application, so u mean ECM and ECO are not real
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by olushy: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2012
d ecm
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2012
olushy: D ECM said d decision to refuse ur client s aplication was based on d documents that client provided at d time of D application. D docvumentation that u have provided wt ur correspondence was available at D time that u made ur application. Year client should have submitted dis documentation wit his application and he chose nt to provide dis information to d ECO. I am. Therefore satisfied that d ECO s decision s correct N in accordance wit d immigration RULES. D. Reefusesal notice carried wit it advice. About uy clirent statutory fight of appeal agaionst D decision to an independent adjudicator in D UK. There s no record of ur cliient exercising. His right of appeal . If utr client has nt already done so D 28 day time limit has passed and this matter must now be regarded as close.Your client is of course free to submit a fresh applicatiion any time at any of our visa application centres.if he decides to reapply , an attempt should be made to adress D concerns outlined in d refusal notice

olushy: In the case the ECM said , u can submit a fresh application, so u mean ECM and ECO are not real

I can not keep repeating myself over and over again, go ahead with your agent and re-apply, good luck.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yasuleiman(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
@justwise & other u.k travel experts. Well done on the wonderful job you are doing. Please assist,
My family(i.ewife, child&I)applied 4 visa as a general visitor twice&refused.

The documents i submitted are;
*C.A.C-certificate of biz name(newly registered)
*my savings&current acct
*my wifes' saving acct
*used cash sale invoice(i deal in generators,spare-parts e.t.c)
*wedding certificate
*several pictures 4rm wedding
*my childs' birthday certificate
*hotel reservation
*flight booking

The reasons for the 1st refusal;
*earn ₦210,843.16/mth as a self employed
*the documents i submitted relating 2 d business circumstances did not indicate my earnings
*that i have failed 2 submit unambiguous evidence of my income such as my income tax clearance certificate
*though they acknowledge that they have seen my personal bank statements indicating enough funds available,but without satisfactory evidence 2 d origin of these funds.
After d first refusal,i contacted my lawyer. He had 2 address d complaints.So, on d 2nd application, we included;
*copy of letter showing my tax exemption til 2015 (In Oyo state, its not mandatory for a newly registered company to pay income tax until after 3yrs of commencement of biz)
*the copy of wil of my late father(cos i stated in the form that i also generate earnings from other source i.e late fathers' property)

To my surprise, it was refused the 2nd time. The reasons are;
*the amount i earn as a self employed businessman is the precise monthly income, but submitted no evidence of this
*my bank statements does not reflect deposits commensurate with my declared income
*no evidence of income from property

After the 2nd refusal, my lawyer advised we apply 4 administrative review. On the 18th june, 2012, we applied and sent it through registered mail 4rm Nigerian Post office to BHC office in Abuja. Til now, i have not gotten an acknowledgement or reply from BHC office.

What assurance do i have that they have gotten my mail. Do i need to send an e.mail or try to call them to confirm our status. Maybe i should just sit down and pray
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yasuleiman(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2012
yasuleiman: @justwise & other u.k travel experts. Well done on the wonderful job you are doing. Please assist,

*my savings&current acct
*my wifes' saving acct
*wedding certificate
*hotel reservation
*flight booking

*the documents i submitted relating 2 d business circumstances did not indicate my earnings
*that i have failed 2 submit unambiguous evidence of my income such as my income tax clearance certificate
*though they acknowledge that they have seen my personal bank statements indicating enough funds available,but without satisfactory evidence 2 d origin of these funds.
After d first refusal,i contacted my lawyer. He had 2 address d complaints.So, on d 2nd application, we included;
*copy of letter showing my tax exemption til 2015 (In Oyo state, its not mandatory for a newly registered company to pay income tax until after 3yrs of commencement of biz)
*the copy of wil of my late father(cos i stated in the form that i also generate earnings from other source i.e late fathers' property)

*the amount i earn as a self employed businessman is the precise monthly income, but submitted no evidence of this
*my bank statements does not reflect deposits commensurate with my declared income

After the 2nd refusal, my lawyer advised we apply 4 administrative review. On the 18th june, 2012, we applied and sent it through registered mail 4rm Nigerian Post office to BHC office in Abuja. Til now, i have not gotten an acknowledgement or reply from BHC office.

What assurance do i have that they have gotten my mail. Do i need to send an e.mail or try to call them to confirm our status. Maybe i should just sit down and pray
goodmorning people, plz i need an advice on my situation
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jt2010: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2012
yasuleiman: @justwise & other u.k travel experts. Well done on the wonderful job you are doing. Please assist,

*my savings&current acct
*my wifes' saving acct
*wedding certificate
*hotel reservation
*flight booking

Base on the bolder part, you ought to have included a Monthly payment slip for Six months and duplicate copies of Receipts of rent paid to you by your tenants and any other transactions documents of the incomes.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yasuleiman(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
jt2010:

Base on the bolder part, you ought to have included a Monthly payment slip for Six months and duplicate copies of Receipts of rent paid to you by your tenants and any other transactions documents of the incomes.
thank you very much. Am doing my own biz,nobody pays me salary
an agent handle the tenants, maybe i should get d contractual agreement btw us and d agent.
Also, should i call or e.mail them 2 knw the status of our review or i shud i re-apply again
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jt2010: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
yasuleiman:
thank you very much. Am doing my own biz,nobody pays me salary
an agent handle the tenants, maybe i should get d contractual agreement btw us and d agent.
Also, should i call or e.mail them 2 knw the status of our review or i shud i re-apply again

The monthly payment slips is a example documentary evident that you/ur businessgrin pay you for services you rendered to the company. It help to demonstrate that you and your company are separate entity and also maintenance a good accounting practice. I believe the contractual agreement between u and the agent may help your case (just incase you want to reapply) or better still you can remove the documents if it will make your application complicate unless much of your income come from such investment.

Also, should i call or e.mail them 2 knw the status of our review or i shud i re-apply again. To me, no problem in emailling them to know the status of your review but whether to re-apply again immediately is something i will advise you relax for a little while... but just wait for the experts live VIC, JUSTWISE AND CO... to advise you on that....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yasuleiman(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
jt2010:

The monthly payment slips is a example documentary evident that you/ur businessgrin pay you for services you rendered to the company. It help to demonstrate that you and your company are separate entity and also maintenance a good accounting practice. I believe the contractual agreement between u and the agent may help your case (just incase you want to reapply) or better still you can remove the documents if it will make your application complicate unless much of your income come from such investment.

Also, should i call or e.mail them 2 knw the status of our review or i shud i re-apply again. To me, no problem in emailling them to know the status of your review but whether to re-apply again immediately is something i will advise you relax for a little while... but just wait for the experts live VIC, JUSTWISE AND CO... to advise you on that....
May God bless you. Do you have their e.mail add?
I pray justwise check it out then
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jt2010: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
yasuleiman:
May God bless you. Do you have their e.mail add?
I pray justwise check it out then

Abuja.Visa.CorrespondenceUnit@fco.gov.uk or visa.lagos@fco.gov.uk
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yasuleiman(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
jt2010:

Abuja.Visa.CorrespondenceUnit@fco.gov.uk or visa.lagos@fco.gov.uk
Thanks will contact them tomorrow morning
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2012

*my savings&current acct
*my wifes' saving acct
*wedding certificate
*hotel reservation
*flight booking

You can email them to know if they have received your review paper, but reviews or appeal takes time.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Niyex1: 3:35am On Sep 21, 2012
@Justwise, I'd like to inquire if its possible that when filing the administrative review of a refusal case that the person filing it can include documents previously submitted to the embassy at the applying stage just to support evidence that the ECO didn't treat the application fairly?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2012
Niyex1: @Justwise, I'd like to inquire if its possible that when filing the administrative review of a refusal case that the person filing it can include documents previously submitted to the embassy at the applying stage just to support evidence that the ECO didn't treat the application fairly?

You can't include additional documents.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yasuleiman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
justwise:

You can't include additional documents.
i have got interest in this topic. I did not submit all the supportting documents with my administrative review. I just filled it then my lawyer addressed the issues raised. I hope its o.k like that?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
Niyex1: @Justwise, I'd like to inquire if its possible that when filing the administrative review of a refusal case that the person filing it can include documents previously submitted to the embassy at the applying stage just to support evidence that the ECO didn't treat the application fairly?

I was just reading Review document now and came across where it stated that one should not include additional document when sending in review, so just want to update you on that.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
yasuleiman:
i have got interest in this topic. I did not submit all the supportting documents with my administrative review. I just filled it then my lawyer addressed the issues raised. I hope its o.k like that?

You do not need to include any of those documents, just updated my above comment now.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Niyex1: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
@justwise.. Ok but in the case that you need to prove your point and also show that the consular had made an error in reviewing your document.. Then when can you do? In my own case. I think the consular got my document mixed up with someone else's and I need to have that corrected.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Niyex1: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
@Suleiman, I am equally as confused as you o. I need to arrange myself properly for the review this week. And pls tell me where do I send my review papers and did you feel thhe review form as well?

You do not need to include any those documents, just updated my above comment now.[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2012
Niyex1: @justwise.. Ok but in the case that you need to prove your point and also show that the consular had made an error in reviewing your document.. Then when can you do? In my own case. I think the consular got my document mixed up with someone else's and I need to have that corrected.

With review no additional document is allowed, only in the case of appeal that you are allowed to include additional documents to support your appeal.

ECM will only go through the decision made by ECO again to see if the decision to refuse you a visa was right, if the decision goes on your favour then you will be called to submit your passport.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Niyex1: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2012
Ok thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yasuleiman(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
justwise:

With review no additional document is allowed, only in the case of appeal that you are allowed to include additional documents to support your appeal.

ECM will only go through the decision made by ECO again to see if the decision to refuse you a visa was right, if the decision goes on your favour then you will be called to submit your passport.
am nw getting confused, cos i did nt submit d documents with my review

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.