Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034383 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Waitingonyou: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guys, no teddy bear anymore. Am getting my my baby to keep me warm. He'll be here in less than 2 weeks.wishing U guys the best of luck. quote author=iley post=28908892]@ waitingonyou please what is the latest regarding ur application, we are in same position, have u heard anything from them??[/quote]w

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Waitingonyou:
Hellooooooooo everyone, we had a good news yesterday. My hubby picked his passport and he was granted the visa. Just want 2 thank you all for your support especially justwise and girlfo for ur prompt response to my question. My hubby is joining us for the Xmas holidays. Thank God for giving me my Xmas gift as I requested. We're so happy cos he haven't seen each other since last October.

Wooooohooo, Praise God, this is the best news. So happy for you guys. Happy days! smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Waitingonyou: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thank you girlfio. quote author=girlfio post=28943976]

Wooooohooo, Praise God, this is the best news. So happy for you guys. Happy days! smiley[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by iley: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
@ justwise and the house please dont laugh at me ooo i tracked my application and i saw the following

Services Selected
Services Paid
Application Submitted
Transferred for Decision
Received by UKVI
Decision Made
Ready for Collection
Dispatch by Courier
Passport Returned

could this mean that my passport is at teleperformance in nigeria and ready for me to collect??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
iley:

@ justwise and the house please dont laugh at me ooo i tracked my application and i saw the following

Services Selected
Services Paid
Application Submitted
Transferred for Decision
Received by UKVI
Decision Made
Ready for Collection
Dispatch by Courier
Passport Returned

could this mean that my passport is at teleperformance in nigeria and ready for me to collect??

Passport has definately been returned. I'm not sure if it gives you a date when it was returned but regardless, I would advise that it's worth going down there to see if its available to pick up.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by iley: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
girlfio:

Passport has definately been returned. I'm not sure if it gives you a date when it was returned but regardless, I would advise that it's worth going down there to see if its available to pick up.

@ girlfio thanks so much, i will have to do as u advised
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Naija4life1: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
@waitingonyou A big congratulations to you and your hubby and thanks for getting back to the house on your progress.
More good news to the rest of us still waiting.....
@iley I suggest you try and give them a call first but if on your application, it tells you, the date your passport is ready for collection or it tells you that a decision on your application has been made. Then yes it's ready for collection.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Cem07: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Hi peeps I greet u all. I got an email on the 25th of Nov that the decision for refusing application on 5th of Sept 2014 has been overturned. I sent my passport since the 1st of December to Sheffield as stated on the email they sent me. How long will I wait to get my passport back? Any idea pls help me. Thanx
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
Cem07:
Hi peeps I greet u all. I got an email on the 25th of Nov that the decision for refusing application on 5th of Sept 2014 has been overturned. I sent my passport since the 1st of December to Sheffield as stated on the email they sent me. How long will I wait to get my passport back? Any idea pls help me. Thanx

It can take between 1-2 weeks to get back from the date it has been received by Sheffield. But it's the busy Christmas period at the moment so it might take a little longer. It might b worth calling your local Teleperformance centre to see if its arrived.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by iley: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
PRAISSSSSEE THE LORD, just as advised by members of this honourable house, i went to teleperformance today, behold my passport was there stamped with my visa. GLORY BE TO GOD. its not by my qualification, ITS JUST GOD ALMIGHTY.

Justwise, waitingonyou, Naija4lif1, girlfio and other members of the house, i say thank u all. the same God that did mine will do it for all applicants.

4 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Naija4life1: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Praise God indeed, no teddy bears required... Cos we've got our spouses for Christmas..#BIGSMILE#withasighofrelief# That's great news @iley....it's a full house then cos my hubby got his visa as well.....bring on Christmas, the celebrations have already started.

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Naija4life1:
Praise God indeed, no teddy bears required... Cos we've got our spouses for Christmas..#BIGSMILE#withasighofrelief# That's great news @iley....it's a full house then cos my hubby got his visa as well.....bring on Christmas, the celebrations have already started.

Poor Teddys, we seem to have some lonely teddys. Who will keep them warm?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Cem07: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
@girlfio, thanx for the information. Also @iley congratulations. Did u get a text msg 4rm tele performance be4 u picked up ur passport or u just randomly visited. Also shld I go to the office I picked up my passport initial be4 I lodged my appeal or shld it be d tele performance in V/i.. my case is complicated. i submitted in Lekki in April whilst it was called VFS and picked up in ikeja VFS in September, and now I was told that d ikeja office is now called tele performance . Pls advise me on which of the tele performance to go.

Regards,
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
iley:
PRAISSSSSEE THE LORD, just as advised by members of this honourable house, i went to teleperformance today, behold my passport was there stamped with my visa. GLORY BE TO GOD. its not by my qualification, ITS JUST GOD ALMIGHTY.

Justwise, waitingonyou, Naija4lif1, girlfio and other members of the house, i say thank u all. the same God that did mine will do it for all applicants.

PRAISE GOD! I'm so very pleased for you, this is wonderful news. smiley

I don't know why they r not telling people to collect their passports! One thing I'm learning is that you can't wait on these people. Call, email, write letter, turn up on their doorstep!! By the Grace of God, those still waiting, will be reunited with their loved ones....these days of waiting will end.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Cem07:
@girlfio, thanx for the information. Also @iley congratulations. Did u get a text msg 4rm tele performance be4 u picked up ur passport or u just randomly visited. Also shld I go to the office I picked up my passport initial be4 I lodged my appeal or shld it be d tele performance in V/i.. my case is complicated. i submitted in Lekki in April whilst it was called VFS and picked up in ikeja VFS in September, and now I was told that d ikeja office is now called tele performance . Pls advise me on which of the tele performance to go.

Regards,

I would advise that you just go to the Teleperformance that used to be the VFS Ikeja office. As long as its not too much of an inconvenience, I would advise that you don't wait for the notification. Just turn up and ask them to check if your passport is available for collection.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
@Naija4life1

Wow, more good news! smiley Plenty of happy people will be flying to the UK! May this good news continue for all our forum friends.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
iley:

Congratulations!, really happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Naija4life1:

Congratulations! good news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by iley: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Naija4life1:

oh my God!!! congrats. we really thank God for all these testimonies

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by iley: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
girlfio:

PRAISE GOD! I'm so very pleased for you, this is wonderful news. smiley

I don't know why they r not telling people to collect their passports! One thing I'm learning is that you can't wait on these people. Call, email, write letter, turn up on their doorstep!! By the Grace of God, those still waiting, will be reunited with their loved ones....these days of waiting will end.

yes ooo. amen, its just not easy

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by iley: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Cem07:

Regards,

just go. dont wait for them to contact u cos they didnt contact me.

note that their office is no more in billings way, they are now in Etiebet's place, mobolaji bank anthony way ikeja
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Cem07: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
@girlfio and @iley, thanx for the advise. I'll visit them first thing on friday morning.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nanabee123: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Please I will be leaving next week to join my wife on uk spousal visa.

But I want to know whether UKVI will interview me.also are there any documents I need to take along.

Thanks people
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 12:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Hello house, the yahoo conversation I printed out for 2years is showing just month, date and time with both our names and messages, the problem is that the year is not showing...can we submit it like that or find a way to get the year print out with them?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:59am On Dec 18, 2014
nanabee123:
Please I will be leaving next week to join my wife on uk spousal visa.

But I want to know whether UKVI will interview me.also are there any documents I need to take along.

Thanks people

UKBA will not have any reason to interview you. Just take along your usual documents that will be required to start a new life in the UK (all the documents you used for your application can easily be accessed by a click or two at the desk of the UKBA officer).
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DUNIQUE1: 5:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Lexusgs430:

UKBA will not have any reason to interview you. Just take along your usual documents that will be required to start a new life in the UK (all the documents you used for your application can easily be accessed by a click or two at the desk of the UKBA officer).

When you say "usual documents required for future" what are they? Cause I can only think of things already with my wife in the Uk except from my passport that I will be travelling with.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DUNIQUE1: 5:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Let me add to the good news on here, God won my battle for me too, although I waited a long period but everything was well deserved in the end, I can't thank God enough for his mercies, I have sent my passport to sheffield and I should be receiving it by next week.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2014
jswit:
Hello house, the yahoo conversation I printed out for 2years is showing just month, date and time with both our names and messages, the problem is that the year is not showing...can we submit it like that or find a way to get the year print out with them?
I will not advice you to submit it like that especially since the year is not showing. Is it only via Yahoo! Chat that you guys communicate. Maybe you should consider going to MTN/Glo/Etisalat to request for call log, that is if you guys communicate via phone calls too
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
DUNIQUE1:
Let me add to the good news on here, God won my battle for me too, although I waited a long period but everything was well deserved in the end, I can't thank God enough for his mercies, I have sent my passport to sheffield and I should be receiving it by next week.

When we stated 'Patience was the key' , we knew eventually, when they had finished drinking their coffee and sandwich, they would rubber stamp it. Congratulations !!!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2014
DUNIQUE1:

When you say "usual documents required for future" what are they? Cause I can only think of things already with my wife in the Uk except from my passport that I will be travelling with.

Any certifications that you had accrued educationally, that might aid a job search or future further educational prospects.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2014
crazyinlove:

I will not advice you to submit it like that especially since the year is not showing. Is it only via Yahoo! Chat that you guys communicate. Maybe you should consider going to MTN/Glo/Etisalat to request for call log, that is if you guys communicate via phone calls too

Ok thanks, we communicated everyday on yahoo. And also on phone, but I'm now in UK studying for madters . maybe I will try to call Mtn customer care from here to see what they can do. as for the yahoo, we will try to print it again with the years showing.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2014
jswit:

Ok thanks, we communicated everyday on yahoo. And also on phone, but I'm now in UK studying for madters . maybe I will try to call Mtn customer care from here to see what they can do. as for the yahoo, we will try to print it again with the years showing.
Ok, cool! Cos it will be nice if you can submit both

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.