Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034165 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shah39: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Hi...Last month i have applied for tier 4 student visa. my qualification is Doctor MBBS from pakistan. my visa has been refused by ECO and put the reason that you have 2 years gap in your study. and your are applying in different field and you are investing your all money. my reply is i did not have years gap because i have completed my House Job whhich is mendatory in August 2012. as for question that changing your field to MBA. Mba is most beanificial for me because here in pakistan uk study is very recommended and i can get easily higher management job in repuitable hospital or i can start my own business like hospital or pharma company. and in result i can double my investment after completion my study in uk. so now i have loggin administration review. so i want to know how many chances of wining i have and how much wait i have to do.

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2013
@bubblygirl78

Just make sure you give them the evidence required for all points raised by the ECO then sit back and wait for the result. Stay blessed. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2013
@Adisaogo01

You have to give them more time. Sometimes it takes 2 month. You will be contacted as soon as they are done. In the next 2 to 3 weeks the Embassy will contact you because issuing of visa after appeal is won is between 6 to 8 weeks, little patient....ok. Take care. Cheer.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shah39: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2013
Thannks...I have provide all evidence raised by ECO. ECO also has awarded me all points related to CAS & STATMENT. i have loogin review through lawyer in UK and has detailed explaination of refusal points. pls let me know how many chances of won i have?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2013
@shah39

Change in your field is non of their business it is your choice and a decision you've made that will boost up your career and broaden your scope. Then the gap of a thing since you said you did your house job which is mandatory in the medical field then you should have given the Embassy relevant documents regarding the house job, and this gap issue wouldn't have cropped up. I can't tell your chance of wining but I can tell the waiting time in accordance with UKBA Guidance note.

--Administrative review request notice guidance notes

You must not send any additional documents such as your passport, travel document or supporting documents. If they overturn their refusal decision, they will ask you to send in your passport or travel document.

The administrative review will be completed within 28 days. You will be notified of the result in writing. To ensure that the review is independent, the review result may not be sent from the post that made the original decision.

I hope this help. God is able in all situations he will judge in your favour. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shah39: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Yes i have provided all documents like house job certificate with my application.all evidence were attached with the application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2013
@shah39

Very good. Thank God you put your house in order already, God is your help he alone can make the ECM upturn their decision, and by the grace of God the ECM will overturn their decision in Jesus name...Amen. Just believe that God has done it for you and you will receive a good result from the Embassy. I know you're worried, apply little more patient and you'll hear a good result soon....ok. You'll be fine soon. Victory is yours. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
@lamosy Thanks....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
@lamosy: is it possible to submit additional documents now that they have sent it back to lagos? I didn't think so.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2013
@bubblygirl78

Well your lawyer can advise you better on this. The Turkish girl I said had similar case like yours sent her original English test result to the Embassy personally, but it took time for the Embassy to confirm they received the parcel from DHL. She was issued visa but took a while because of the original English test document she did not include when putting in her appeal. Ask your lawyer about this issue, I am very sure they will need the original English test result. Take care sweetie. Don't panic, be calm. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2013
@bubblygirl78

She took the result to the Embassy personally they refused to accept it, then she DHL it and they receive it because she was afraid of not loosing the original document. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yemilasko: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Hello,anyone plz..I v sent an appeal to d tribunal since nov.plz I want to mail them ?? know what's delayiNg.plz what is dere mail ?? ? do I adress the mail
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mroksir: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
i just got refused a 6 month tourist visa that I applied for using a hotel reservation given the reason:

Exchange rate used in assessing your application was £1 = 250 Naira.

In order to be able to make a decision on whether or not to grant you entry clearance in this category I have taken into account your stated circumstances in Nigeria, the reasons for your visit and your proposed travel arrangements. You have declared that you are self-employed earning N300,000 per month and that you have no family commitments in Nigeria. You also state that you propose to travel alone as a tourist and have no friends or family in the UK. Given the statements you have made and the documentary evidence you have presented to support your application I am not satisfied that your circumstances in Nigeria, coupled with your reasons for wishing to travel to the UK, are such that you have shown your intentions are as stated or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. I am therefore not satisfied that your application meets the requirements of paragraph 41(i) and (ii) of the Immigration Rules. (These paragraphs state that the requirement is you are a genuine visitor and plan to leave at the end of your stay)

im a married US green card holder with my wife an american in the US. Ive been working in Nigeria doing contracts since the US recession in 2008/2009. I plan to move my wife down here soon but for now shes continuing her hair salon work in the US. I visit her in the US every 3 months and these british guys are telling me they are not convinced that i will leave their country at the end of my stay? Are you kidding me

i submitted EVERY possible document: finances (both coy and personal with a salary of N300k paid to me by my coy, combined balance of over N2m, N500k made available for the trip (1 week), land, current projects and contract with a state govt, coy registration, green card, US marriage certificate, current and previous passport, cover letter specifying everything above.

i feel insulted that they can think I want to run away to the UK. I dont think the ECO even looked at my supporting documents at all as i am sure the application was COMPLETE. what more do these pple want? A letter from the Queen?

i think an appeal will be a long process so i want to reapply, but what circumstances do they want me to change? im not going to cook up a lie ive presented everything. what do i do? @justwise or anyone else please advise

i have applied from the US in 2008 and was refused due to finances. i had a friend invite me then but this person cant really be considered a friend anymore so i applied as a tourist with a hotel booking, which is where i will stay. Could this be used against me?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yemilasko: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
@ justwise ?? co.I just call the first tier tribunal ?? was told that my letter would be sent in couple of weeks.will it be sent to me or to the BHC in lagos
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
@yemilasko

Customer.Service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
(For general enquiries only)

www.tribunals.gov.uk

Address:
Arnhem Support Centre
P.O Box 6987
Leicester
LE1 6ZX
Phone: 0300 123 1711
FAX: 0116 249 4192
Minicom: 0845 606 0766
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yemilasko: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
yemilasko: @ justwise ?? co.I just call the first tier tribunal ?? was told that my letter would be sent in couple of weeks.will it be sent to me or to the BHC in lagos
I really don't undastand.does it mean final descison as been made ?? what's d chance on dis kind of statement that my letter wld be sent in couple of wks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by favouredgal: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Lamosy, sorry I didn't reply you all dis while. Just checked the thread. Time is getting near n pretty soon u will hear from them. After I received d letter dt I ll av to wait for 19 weeks. I didn't hear from dem until I was called to bring my passport. All the best in ur wait.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
@yemilasko

What letter are you talking about? Are you talking of determination letter? If yes, you will receive your copy and BHC will be sent a copy too, when BHC receives their copy they'll give you a ring to submit you travel document (Passport). Pray BHC receives their copy on time...ok....just to speed up things. Don't forget BHC takes their time to do things and they do not speed up anything they're doing...ok. Just bear this in mind and wait. When you receive your letter of determination give some space of time before ringing BHC to inform them about your letter. They must receive their own copy before they act on your case....ok Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
yemilasko: @ justwise ?? co.I just call the first tier tribunal ?? was told that my letter would be sent in couple of weeks.will it be sent to me or to the BHC in lagos

To the address you used when you appealed.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yemilasko: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
@lamosy.thx v gotten d number else where wen I didn't gt u response on tym.still saying a big thx..I J?u??s??t? send their reply wen I called dem now..plz f?? ? long I'm I waitg f?? again cuz I dnt undastd dis couple oof wks over 4mnth case.. ?? what's d chance in dis kind of case
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
@favouredgirl

Thank you God bless you. I calculated yours from 12th of July you said the Tribunal received your appeal then, from my calculation BDHC contacted you 4 months and 4 days and it took them 2 week to issue the visa to you, BDHC used 19 weeks and 4 days to review and issue the Visa. They exceeded the time limit by 4 days. Well, I've waited 4 months and 2 days now, I'm praying fervently for the Holy Spirit to take control of them for them to give me a ring as soon as possible. All my things are in London, haven't got anything here except the things my sweetie brought to me last year. Thank you for your support, you did help me when an important piece of information and corrected my biased mind towards my attorney. Thank you. You can email me directly which is better. Say me well to your husband. Stay blessed. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
@yemilasko

I've waited over 4 months now I've not heard anything yet and I'm still waiting because the time given to me hasn't lapsed, therefore I have to be patient. Appeal is between 6 - 9 months....ok. Yours is visiting or student, if yes it takes 16 weeks to work on your case. You can see that you've done your time for 16 weeks and the letters will be sent to the appellant and BHC respectively, if your appeal is allowed ....mennnnn you're gamed. This means if your appeal is successful you'll be granted visa. Issuing of visa has its special waiting time. Pray for your appeal to be successful then the rest will be history. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
@mroksir

Yes your documents was sufficient enough for the issuance of a visa, unfortunately it didn't work out as planned. This time around the ECO look for all avenue to frustrate ones effort and time. I think they must have checked your previous record with them and in your application then you applied for a visiting visa thru that friend of yours and now you're telling them you've got no friend in UK that your going on a tourist visa, this will cast doubt on your case. May I ask if you gave them your personal landed property documents? Also your family are in States and not in Nigeria these are the two points used against you. These was why the ECO felt you may not come back to Nigeria if given visa. From my own point of view I could tell you told the truth in your application. You can call for administrative review which takes 28 days or re apply and address the points raised by the ECO. If you want to reapply please contact a reputable Immigration Consultant who will vet your documents and tackle points raised by ECO before you reapply so that history will not repeat itself again. Don't worry you've got all it takes to get the damn visa. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mroksir: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
lamosy: @mroksir

Yes your documents was sufficient enough for the issuance of a visa, unfortunately it didn't work out as planned. This time around the ECO look for all avenue to frustrate ones effort and time. I think they must have checked your previous record with them and in your application then you applied for a visiting visa thru that friend of yours and now you're telling them you've got no friend in UK that your going on a tourist visa, this will cast doubt on your case. May I ask if you gave them your personal landed property documents? Also your family are in States and not in Nigeria these are the two points used against you. These was why the ECO felt you may not come back to Nigeria if given visa. From my own point of view I could tell you told the truth in your application. You can call for administrative review which takes 28 days or re apply and address the points raised by the ECO. If you want to reapply please contact a reputable Immigration Consultant who will vet your documents and tackle points raised by ECO before you reapply so that history will not repeat itself again. Don't worry you've got all it takes to get the damn visa. Take care. Cheers.

Yes I submitted my land documents. So u think I should apply through a friend now? Also whats the contact for administrative review please?

I cant change the fact that my wife is based in the US, shes not ready to move here, being an american. Im here because I need to support the family and the US is tough. Thanks!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2013
@mroksir

The administrative review procedure appears available only for those that have made applications under the PBS system - as far as I'm aware, general visitor visas are not under the PBS system. Ask your lawyer to write to the ECO requesting for review regarding your case I'm sure you'll be granted, because I read in this thread of a guy who had similar case as yours he said his lawyer sent a letter to the embassy regarding the review of his case and he was granted, after the review ECO upturn decision he was ask to bring his passport for visa. I learnt the administrative form can be downloaded online. Sorry don't know the site. But if you make up your mind to reapply do exactly as I advised you in my previous mail to you and you'll be fine. Please if you're reapplying don't tell them you have a friend in the UK, just apply the way you did before if you now tell them that you have a friend in UK that means you lied in this application they refused, it can lead to 10 years ban. Maintain same information on your application but address ECO's points before reapplying. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 1:30am On Mar 02, 2013
@lamosy my case will be 16 week on the 6th of this month. what i need now is mercy of God i think...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by successfulman: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hi Nairalander,
I applied for general visit two weeks ago but I was refused
This is the decision of ECO:
You have sent us a bank statement as evidence of ur financial circumstances frm..... Bank plc showing a closing balance on 04/02/13 of 1179201.50 Naira. All but 171.50 Naira of d balance has been entered on your acct after 21/01/13. This does nt match your stated incomeof 173600.35Naira a month and the deposit do not seem to be consistent with the history of the account.Because of this,your bank statement does not demostrate that you receive the income you have claimed or that the money in your acct is yours. You have therefore nt demostated that your economic circumstances in Nigeria are as claim and that you are a genuine visitor who will comly with all of d conditns.
I therefore refused your applicatn because I am not satisfied.
Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in sectn 84 (1) C of the Nationality immigration and asylum Act 2002 .
Please advice me Nairalander the next steps to take.
I intend to reapply and start paying d salary into my acct.pls help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
@afolabi009

That's correct. You've got to wait a little while...ok. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by successfulman: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2013
Hi Nairalander,
I applied for general visit two weeks ago but I was refused
This is the decision of ECO:
You have sent us a bank statement as evidence of ur financial circumstances frm..... Bank plc showing a closing balance on 04/02/13 of 1179201.50 Naira. All but 171.50 Naira of d balance has been entered on your acct after 21/01/13. This does nt match your stated income of 173600.35Naira a month and the deposit do not seem to be consistent with the history of the account.Because of this,your bank statement does not demostrate that you receive the income you have claimed or that the money in your acct is yours. You have therefore nt demostated that your economic circumstances in Nigeria are as claim and that you are a genuine visitor who will comly with all of d conditns.
I therefore refused your applicatn because I am not satisfied.
Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in sectn 84 (1) C of the Nationality immigration and asylum Act 2002 .
Please advice me Nairalander the next steps to take.
I intend to reapply and start paying d salary into my acct.pls help.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
will they email or call me ??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2013
@afolabi009

You will receive a determination letter first, If your appeal is allowed and the Embassy has receive their own copy of the letter sent to you then the Embassy will ring you to bring your passport for visa. Have a good morning. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2013
Thanks for your guide and kindness....i pray my appeal should be allowed in the might name of Jesus, so that i can also come on this site and shear my experience with friends,
Hope the letter won't take them more than a week 2 send it if i won d appeal??

Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.