Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How To Get Caribbean Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Caribbean Visa (2228 Views)

I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour / About Guyana, Caribbean Island, South America.. / Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Caribbean Visa by charles79: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hi guys. I am thinking of going to the Carribean. How do u get the visa? Is there any good chance of relocating to the Caribbean also?
Does anyone has any experience.
Re: How To Get Caribbean Visa by dellnet: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
Where in the Caribbean precisely?
Re: How To Get Caribbean Visa by charles79: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
Preferably T&T or Barbadoes. Any chance or relocating there also?
Re: How To Get Caribbean Visa by dellnet: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
The information I am about to give you is not verified and I don't know what your status is but most of these Caribbean countries are visa free or visa on arrival to Nigerians just do your homework.
Re: How To Get Caribbean Visa by Awahid: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
Whether or not you need a visa for a certain place depends on your nationality. You can use the site below to see if you need a via for the places you wish to visit. Just enter your nationality and destination. If it says you do need a visa, you would need to contact the embassy of that nation. You can also use the 2nd site, and in some cases get a visa through them.

South African Airways UK

1 Like

Re: How To Get Caribbean Visa by charles79: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
Thank you Awahid
Re: How To Get Caribbean Visa by nnadoo102: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
Deleted
Re: How To Get Caribbean Visa by bestdeal2: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
Deleted
Re: How To Get Caribbean Visa by tetebestbaby(f): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Space book.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Couple And Their Two Children Involved In Fatal Accident In Gombe / Links To Death! Benue Links Buses Turn Moving Coffins (photos) / Price Of Muyi Line From Benin To Porthacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.