Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . (1131 Views)

‘Declare Faleke’s House Of Reps Seat Vacant’ / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) / Ekiti Reps Member Commends Fayose On His Criticism Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by HighChief4(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
[img]http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/12/11/tinubus-son-in-law-wins-ekiti-reps-seat/ojo/[/img]Candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), who is also the son-in-law of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Mr. Oyetunde Ojo, has again won the election into the House of Representatives during the re-run conducted in Ekiti Central federal constituency II at the weekend.
He scored 26,326 votes while his opponent, Kehinde Odebunmi of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), scored 17,344 and has consequently been declared the winner.

Declaring the outcome of the election amidst tight security at the collation centre in Community Grammar School in AramokoEkiti, the headquarters of Ekiti West Local Government, the Returning Officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC), Dr Akintunde Aremu said Ojo polled the highest number of votes to defeat Odebunmi. The Ekiti Central Federal Constituency II comprises of Ijero, Efon and Ekiti West local government areas with about 33 wards and 114 polling units.

Results of six out of 441 units of the constituency were cancelled by INEC for electoral irregularities.
Aremu disclosed that seven political parties, ACN, PDP, All Progressives Grand Alliance, (APGA), All Nigeria People’s Party (ANPP), Alliance for Democracy (AD), National Transformation Party (NTP), and the Labour Party (LP), had a candidate each . Giving the breakdown of the results, the INEC returning officer said Ojo polled 26,326 votes, Odebunmi scored 17,344 votes, AD candidate, Olaolu Fasakin got 445 , APGA, Sayo Fatayo scored 445, LP candidate, Israel Ogunleye polled 69 and ANPP got 106 votes.

However, the candidate of the NTP, who went to the election petition tribunal to seek the nullification of Ojo’s election over non inclusion of his name and party logo in the April 2010, Ekiti Central II Federal Constituency election, Mr. Peters Adekola Bamigbade scored 153 votes. Out of the 120,980 registered voters, only 46,540 participated in the election, while 2059 votes were voided. Ojo hailed the outcome of the election, saying it reflected the wishes of Ekiti electorate. He commended the INEC, security agencies and members of various political parties that participated in the election for their civility.

Commenting on the outcome of the election, the National Commissioner of INEC in charge of Ekiti, Oyo and Ogun states, Prof. Lai Olurode, applauded people of the constituency for their peaceful conduct during the election.
The Ekiti State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Alhaji Halilu Pai lauded the security agents and politicians for upholding the tenets of Electoral Act during the conduct of the election. The ACN Director of Media and Publicity, Akogun Tai Oguntayo, who described the victory as deserving as well lauded the INEC and security agencies for their peaceful conduct of the election.

But the PDP is not happy with the outcome of the election as the party’s director of communications and strategy said the election was rigged in some wards in favour of the ruling party, saying, “this is another case of a stolen mandate.”
Meanwhile, no fewer than eight suspected hoodlums, who were trying to hijack ballot boxes in Okemesi town in Ekiti -West Local Government Area were arrested by the Police.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Victor Babayemi said the hoodlums were arrested for attempting to snatch ballot boxes. The Appeal Court sitting in the state had on November 17, 2011 nullified the election of the Action Congress of Nigeria’s candidate and the winner of the April 26, 2011 election in the state, Mr. Oyetunde Ojo on the grounds that the logo and the names of the candidate of the National Transformation Party(NTP), Mr. Bamigbade Peters were missed on the ballot papers.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/12/11/tinubus-son-in-law-wins-ekiti-reps-seat/&sa=U&ei=g2rnTp_tEoPH8gONyJwY&ved=0CB0QFjAB&usg=AFQjCNGh42gAVgu-IKo_dPbz-JEO7d9x4Q
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by obowunmi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
Tinubu has succeeded in kicking PDP out of yorubaland, but what use really is ACN ? Can someone tell me ?
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by HighChief4(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^And installing his family members
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by Rhino5dm: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^ Are they complaining? Or what were you expecting? Betrayal like the way you guys shamelessly treated Ojukwu's APGA?.
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^ Are they complaining? Or what were you expecting? Betrayal like the way you guys shamelessly treated Ojukwu's APGA?.

^^^Care to elucidate on the bolded?
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by jason123: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2011
This tinubu guy has mortgaged the SW to his family!
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by OmoTier1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
jason123:

This tinubu guy has mortgaged the SW to his family!
If the crumbs of good and high standard roads, healthcare facilities, schools had fallen from PDP stable when they hijack SW and Edo like Tinubu has done, I guess SW wouldn't have spat at PDP!
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by Ejine(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
So it's official then? The South West IS Bola Tinubu. Seriously, in the South West, there's no win for anybody else except Tinubu cool
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by Ejine(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2011
South West PDP has officially been rendered castrated, disgraced and helpless by Bola Tinubu grin
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by Ejine(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
A Few Facts About Bola Tinubu:

Fact #1: The umbrella in the PDP logo was designed to protect them from Bola Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by jmaine: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2011
Could this be the ACN or the PDP   undecided . . . cos Okemesi is a very strong PDP town  . . .

But the PDP is not happy with the outcome of the election as the party’s director of communications and strategy said the election was rigged in some wards in favour of the ruling party, saying, “this is another case of a stolen mandate.”
Meanwhile, no fewer than eight suspected hoodlums, [b]who were trying to hijack ballot boxes in Okemesi town in Ekiti -West Local Government Area [/b]were arrested by the Police
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by Ejine(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
Fact #2: Former president and MILITARY GENERAL Olusegun Obasanjo is currently under 'political house arrest' at the hands of Bola Tinubu grin
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by EkoIle1: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
Wasnt expecting anything less or otherwise. God bless the ACN, Tinubu and the SW.
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by obowunmi(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

Wasnt expecting anything less or otherwise. God bless the ACN, Tinubu and the SW.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^And installing his family members

Former US President George HW Bush had 2 of his sons as Governors in the US

George W Bush as Governor of Texas and Jeb Bush as Governor of Florida

George W Bush later went on to be US President for 8 yrs

Can we also say Bush installed his family members too?
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by HighChief4(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2011
^^^Honestly, I was expecting that response, but actually from Eko Ile. I think his son Sheyi is growing fast maybe he will succeed Fashola too. I dey laugh o grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by EkoIle1: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^Honestly, I was expecting that response, but actually from Eko Ile. I think his son Sheyi is growing fast maybe he will succeed Fashola too. I dey laugh o grin grin grin

FAIL

Ode, you just got spanked.
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by obowunmi(m): 12:43am On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Former US President George HW Bush had 2 of his sons as Governors in the US

George W Bush as Governor of Texas and Jeb Bush as Governor of Florida

George W Bush later went on to be US President for 8 yrs

Can we also say Bush installed his family members too?

We all know Naija politics is not like this, Its not the issue of legitimate family dynasty.
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by kelz88(f): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2011
And it continues.
Thieves, thieves, thieves.
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by dayokanu(m): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2011
obowunmi:

We all know Naija politics is not like this, Its not the issue of legitimate family dynasty.

What makes George Bush own legitimate and Tinubus illegitimate?
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by AndreUweh(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2011
Prority should be on the ability to do a task, imcompetent officials underdevelopes a nation. If Tinubu's whole family are competent to be governors of all the south west states, no problems by me. That region needs competent hands to surge ahead.
It does not matter if he is an Igbo, Itsekiri, Edo, Nupe, Jukun etc but must be competent.
It does not matter if he is a Mohammedan, Guru Maharajan, Hare Krishinan, Sango/Ogun worshippers but must be competent.
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by EkoIle1: 1:35am On Dec 14, 2011
And the ibo patrol rolls in,  These clowns love tinubu to bits.

Can't believe tinubu is so powerful to get these ibo losers on their feet fuming red.

Asiwajuis Lord and saviour .
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by AndreUweh(m): 1:56am On Dec 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

And the ibo patrol rolls in, These clowns love tinubu to bits.

Can't believe tinubu is so powerful to get these ibo losers on their feet fuming red.

Asiwajuis Lord and saviour .
What is it this time?. I thought you ve been cured of your insanity. Has it come back or what. Your post above does not show you received any healing. Boy, device another method for your healing. This time, it should not be at the one in Aro but that Celestial church 3 km away from Aro. Get a help from there Babapupa.
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by hercules07: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2011
@Eko

Andrew has spoken well, we need competent hands in all areas of government, I do not care if they all came from the same woman.
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by EkoIle1: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
Andre Uweh:

What is it this time?. I thought you ve been cured of your insanity. Has it come back or what. Your post above does not show you received any healing. Boy, device another method for your healing. This time, it should not be at the one in Aro but that Celestial church 3 km away from Aro. Get a help from there Babapupa.

STFU you dumb a//s//s.

You are obviously talking about everybody inside your houshold.

Oloshi. Say Tinubu and all the Tinubu loving ibo crawls out of their akpu caves with their oyel mouth all excited over their their LORD Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

I guess after ojuku don die, you clowns need a new hero, you fools are just to chicken to come out and say it, but your Love for Asiwaju says a whole lot,

lmao
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by HighChief4(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^You must be passing through hard times, but instead of browsing away your life online and sucking Tinubu's c[i]o[/i]ck, why dont you go solicit for free mental medication, if Tinubu is as nice as you have made him seem, then he might help you.

Your comments towards Igbos are always so hateful and that makes me wonder who could be that Igbo boy that broke your heart. You know love is a game of luck, why dont you try again or strictly stick to sucking Tinubu's c[i]o[/i]ck, am sure its a tideous job getting his thing up. Ode!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . by EkoIle1: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^You must be passing through hard times, but instead of browsing away your life online and sucking Tinubu's c[i]o[/i]ck, why dont you go solicit for free mental medication, if Tinubu is as nice as you have made him seem, then he might help you.

Your comments towards Igbos are always so hateful and that makes me wonder who could be that Igbo boy that broke your heart. You know love is a game of luck, why dont you try again or strictly stick to sucking Tinubu's c[i]o[/i]ck, am sure its a tideous job getting his thing up. Ode!!!

Oloshi.

Obviously, you losers are the Tinubu cocksuckers. Abi who rummaged through the internet looking for anything about Tinubu to jackoff to?

That's You losers of course.

You fools not only see Tinubu in your dreams, you even dream about him sleeping next to you, your internet experience is not completed until you get your daily dose of Tinubu's magic stick inside your a//s//s.

Your village for dey better small if you go just gree comot from under Tinubu's agbada and spend the same amount of time worrying about your backward and stone age village,

Fcukinnnn losers

lmao

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Should Split? / National Bureau Of Statistics Claims 112.5 Million Nigerians Live In Poverty / FG Approves Three Amajiri Schools In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.