Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! (10126 Views)

My Bad Xperience With A Unilag Babe / My Xperience 4 Warri Church / Church Xperience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by sutoboy(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2012
funny indeed!
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
MY FIRST ALBUM, DEDICATED TO ALLL MY FANS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by ekeroyal(m): 5:33am On Mar 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

EKEROYAL AND THE STAMMERER

Ekeroyal was in warri for the first time and was hard pressed to empty his bowels.
He didnt know where public toilet was and didnt know anybody too but was lucky to come across a good sammaritan.The following ensued between them;

Ekeroyal: Please sah!, can you direct me to the nearest public toillet?

Good sammaritan: Ye- ye--ye- -yes!!,wal- -wal walk straight to- to to oto to - -the the the th the-the blu- blu- blu- blue- -blue kior- kiooooor- - -kiosk(whistles) in in - -fro- -froooor fro front of the the bi --bi bibii ---bii biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii big tree on on on-on your your your ler- -lerr- -leerrr. . . . . .

Ekeroyal:Thank you angry angry

Good sammaritan:wh- -wh ----whaa whaaaaa why?

Ekeroyal:i don finish!! all i need now is water to wash myself grin grin grin

houseflies paraded on the scene immediately. and the good sammaritan fainted!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gambari! What is funny about this joke?

95% of this jokes are xeroxed & they're not funny. sad

Recommendation: Otooro pls take dustbin back to yaba left & ensure he remains there for 2yrs.
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^^

ENVY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL lipsrsealed
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hahahaha

Good work.
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by dani1luv: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
brb
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2012
breezy147: Hahahaha

Good work.

tanks man! thats why i am called the president!
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2012
dani1luv: brb

jealousy
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Taste Test / 2 Year Old Baby Wearing Condom / Jeeeeez This Is So Funny...if U Don't Laugh After Readin Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.