Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating (4101 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies Why!! / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by jenny2007(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hi everyone,
I guess you are wondering what I mean. I keep going through posts here about relationship issue like confusion as to where you stand in a relationship, your man is dating you and also dating others, he does not give you enough attention etc. I quite understand all of these. I stumbled on a blog online at the start of the year by rori raye (google her name) a relationship counsellor which has changed my life.
First of all, the most important thing that every woman needs to be happy in a relationship is self-love. When you love yourself you give out confident vibes which is what a man picks up on. This will determine the way he treats you. When you love yourself you do not tolerate his bad behaviour instead of dying in silence hoping he'll change. You communicate your FEELINGS to him when you love urself. Loving youself means that you put yourself first and ur needs first before his. A man does not want your whole life to revlove around him. Loving urself means that you don't cancels plans to hang out with ur friends just becos he called you and said he wants to see you. A man will respect you when he feels that you do not put his neeeds before yours. That tells him that you VALUE yourself. Secondly, a man wants to give you things and pay your bills. Forget all these men here in nairaland and their complaints about paying their women's bills. Ladies, a man provides for you because he loves you and therefore FEELS the need to take care of you. When u are the one paying his bills you take his masculine role away from him and that is dangerous. They might enjoy the feeling at the moment u do it but they will never feel CONNECTED to you because you have moved from you FEMININE role to the MASCULINE which obviously gives off the desperately- needy vibe. Ladies why do think that majority of men dump women that has helped them to the top from the bottom, its becos they have played his role and therefore they feel insecure and not man-enough around her. They feel less of a man. Next tin you see them with a new girl who they spend the money on, money that the other lady has given them or helped them to get. Their new woman makes them feel more manly because they GIVE to her and she RECEIVES. The other women comes off as desperate and need and a man can see this and either runs or takes advantage of you. So ladies, sit back and receive from your man. Thirdly, I come to the reason why you must get yourself into circular-dating. It means dating several many men all at the same time. It is not advisable to ' put all ur eggs in one basket' as they say. Unless you have a ring on finger you should circular-date. When you circular dat you find that you do not put all your hopes, dreams, love, attention, time, etc on just one man who might end up calling off the relationship. When you circular-date you have options, you have a CHOICE out of many men. It does not pay to be exclusive with a man that isn't exclusive with you and this means the both of you dating each other alone. When you circular dat you do not feel the need to attach yourself to one particular person. Any man has to fight for your attention. Unless you are sure that your man is exclusive to ONLY YOU then yoy shld circular date. Don't get me wrong circular dating doesn't mean sleeping around. It simply means going on as many actual dates as you can with people you are attracted to. When different people are asking you out, you go on different dates with the ones that you like afterwards you get to make a choice and pick what you want and who you want when u have really gotten to know them. Increase your degree of difficulty. Don't play hard to get, be hard to get.by loving yourself, having your own life outside your relationship, being comfortable with receiving from a man, and circular-dating. This three factors make you a challenge and increases your degree of difficulty. If u love urself u would know how you want to be traeted by a man, what you want, when you are not getting it and what to do about it. People want what they can't have and when they finally get that thing they don't want to loose it.
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by slimyem: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2011
*yawns*
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Arkhin(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ummm, good write up, but i doubt it's workability in this part of the world, it's too theoretical.
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
Errrrm, OP! Pls can i have a facial description of you?. . . I dont want you coming near my girlfriend! Thank you in advance! smiley
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by jenny2007(f): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
@arkin, it worked for me. Thanks for the comment too. @sexskillz, u know that all I have written is the truth which u don't wnt ur girl to know. I hope she reads this by the way. Lol
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by 195(f): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2011
this OP has clearly been used by NIGERIAN MEN over and over and over again

she don wise by force embarassed
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2011
@arkin, it worked for me. Thanks for the comment too. @sexskillz, u know that all I have written is the truth which u don't wnt your girl to know. I hope she reads this by the way. Lol
angry angry

So if 10 guys are interested in a girl, she should circular date them all?

Is there also a possibility of 3 or 4 or even 5 of them sleeping with her before the end of her experiment?

If yes, what does that make her?

If no, how are you sure? Since what is applicable to you might not be applicable to the next female! Thank you in advance!
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Arkhin(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2011
If it works for you now, i guess it depends on what you want out of a relationship. Most guys won't want to spend a lifetime with a woman who keeps him on his toes all the time, the Pressure will be too much. You are stressed at work and your woman is supposed to ease your tension and not add to it. For a girlfriend, sure it may work but for a wife, i doubt it. That accounts for why most so called independent ladies remain unmarried with a string of boyfriends.
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by seedord247(m): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2011
Op . . .

How many BF you get in total naw?
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by kelz88(f): 12:47am On Dec 14, 2011
Why can't people summarise their b.s, or at least space it. Who really has time for this?! Euuurrgh!
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2011
^^^
I hope you dont have this same mentality toward your books!. . .
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by tutuwater(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2011
@ op
can your write up be summarized into the following:
1. love yourself.
2. Make sure your boyfriend spend all his earning on you.
3. Date as many men that you can and let them all spend their earnings on you.

@ op, to me you sound like an advocate for GOLD DIGGERS
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by freecocoa(f): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2011
Good writeup,but OP the part I don't agree with is the circular dating thing,going on several dates with different men and planning to choose one later is plain wrong,cos when you are doing this,you give them false hope that something may come out of it,now when you are done with your experiment and pick one,it means you just led the others on which is wrong,btw in the course of dating them,I'm sure there would be some kissing and maybe smooching even if no sexx,now what does that make you?
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by iice(f): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2011
Not for me personally.
Sure we can hang out, i do that all the time. Hanging out gives me the chance to learn about the person. But if it's supposed to go the way of romantic relations, don't have energy to be running from one man to another. For bluidy what? It's pretty easy if it's like a business deal, no sentiments involved. But we're talking about humans here.
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
[b]
sexkillz:

angry angry

So if 10 guys are interested in a girl, she should circular date them all?

Is there also a possibility of 3 or 4 or even 5 of them sleeping with her before the end of her experiment?

If yes, what does that make her?

If no, how are you sure? Since what is applicable to you might not be applicable to the next female! Thank you in advance!

SEXKILLZ I GUESS U DON'T TRUST UR GAL!
freecocoa:

Good writeup,but OP the part I don't agree with is the circular dating thing,going on several dates with different men and planning to choose one later is plain wrong,cos when you are doing this,you give them false hope that something may come out of it,now when you are done with your experiment and pick one,it means you just led the others on which is wrong,btw in the course of dating them,I'm sure there would be some kissing and maybe smooching even if no sexx,now what does that make you?
NOT EVRYBODY SHARES FREECOCOA LIKE U! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/b]
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by coogar: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
jenny2007:

Hi everyone,
I guess you are wondering what I mean. I keep going through posts here about relationship issue like confusion as to where you stand in a relationship, your man is dating you and also dating others, he does not give you enough attention etc. I quite understand all of these. I stumbled on a blog online at the start of the year by rori raye (google her name) a relationship counsellor which has changed my life.
First of all, the most important thing that every woman needs to be happy in a relationship is self-love. When you love yourself you give out confident vibes which is what a man picks up on. This will determine the way he treats you. When you love yourself you do not tolerate his bad behaviour instead of dying in silence hoping he'll change. You communicate your FEELINGS to him when you love urself. Loving youself means that you put yourself first and your needs first before his. A man does not want your whole life to revlove around him. Loving urself means that you don't cancels plans to hang out with your friends just becos he called you and said he wants to see you. A man will respect you when he feels that you do not put his neeeds before yours. That tells him that you VALUE yourself. Secondly, a man wants to give you things and pay your bills. Forget all these men here in nairaland and their complaints about paying their women's bills. Ladies, a man provides for you because he loves you and therefore FEELS the need to take care of you. When u are the one paying his bills you take his masculine role away from him and that is dangerous. They might enjoy the feeling at the moment u do it but they will never feel CONNECTED to you because you have moved from you FEMININE role to the MASCULINE which obviously gives off the desperately- needy vibe. Ladies why do think that majority of men dump women that has helped them to the top from the bottom, its becos they have played his role and therefore they feel insecure and not man-enough around her. They feel less of a man. Next tin you see them with a new girl who they spend the money on, money that the other lady has given them or helped them to get. Their new woman makes them feel more manly because they GIVE to her and she RECEIVES. The other women comes off as desperate and need and a man can see this and either runs or takes advantage of you. So ladies, sit back and receive from your man. Thirdly,  I come to the reason why you must get yourself into circular-dating. It means dating several many men  all at the same time. It is not advisable to ' put all your eggs in one basket' as they say. Unless you have a ring on finger you should circular-date. When you circular dat you find that you do not put all your hopes, dreams, love, attention, time, etc on just one man who might end up calling off the relationship. When you circular-date you have options, you have a CHOICE out of many men. It does not pay to be exclusive with a man that isn't exclusive with you and this means the both of you dating each other alone. When you circular dat you do not feel the need to attach yourself to one particular person. Any man has to fight for your attention. Unless you are sure that your man is exclusive to ONLY YOU then yoy shld circular date. Don't get me wrong circular dating doesn't mean sleeping around. It simply means going on as many actual dates as you can with people you are attracted to. When different people are asking you out, you go on different dates with the ones that you like afterwards you get to make a choice and pick what you want and who you want when u have really gotten to know them. Increase your degree of difficulty. Don't play hard to get, be hard to get.by loving yourself, having your own life outside your relationship, being comfortable with receiving from a man, and circular-dating. This three factors make you a challenge and increases your degree of difficulty. If u love urself u would know how you want to be traeted by a man, what you want, when you are not getting it and what to do about it. People want what they can't have and when they finally get that thing they don't want to loose it.

you are smart enough to write this piece but not smart enough to space them with paragraphs.
i don't understand how some of you passed your exams writing words with no space to be read.
dickheads!

circular-dating my white arse!
by the time you clock 40 and you have been used by all the men in the hood. . . . .you would realize your many mistakes.
woman play hard to get in this century? arrant nonsense!
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2011
kimberluge:

SEXKILLZ I GUESS U DON'T TRUST your GAL!
^^^
I trust her, but i am not in her heart, and i dont know what she is thinking! If she meets people like the OP, she could convince her to circular date me! Mehn, i'm not a standby guy o! I cant trust ladies that circular date!

NEVER! angry
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^
I trust her, but i am not in her heart, and i dont know what she is thinking! If she meets people like the OP, she could convince her to circular date me! Mehn, i'm not a standby guy o! I cant trust ladies that circular date!

NEVER! angry

But how wuld u know unless she tells u,dats where trust comes in! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by cynthiafred67(f): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
freecocoa:

100+
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
It would be very obvious. Unless i choose not to read her body language! wink wink
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by 9lifes(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
The problems with dating today are unrealistic expectations and too many rules (or games)
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by scottN(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
Am pretty sure d OP is either still single and searching or has had heartbreaks and is just trying to relay her experiences here. There is no hard and fast rule when it cums 2 relationships. It's either there or not there.
1. A woman has bn supporting her partner 4 a while and they eventually got married (3 yrs and counting).
2. Giving and Receiving is a 2 way Thing. Both sides luv it.
3. And finally you can end up getting married with ur first relationship.
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by bekay911(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
Gud idea op quite interesting and adventurous bt am nt d adventure type. One gal's food anoda gal's poison
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
D problem most ppl have is dat dey lack self control especially guys,how can u trust sumone else wen u can't even trust urself? D poster did not say sleep wit all d men rather she is only trying to advise u ladies not to put all ur hope in one guy,humanbeings can change! Wen dey break ur heart now u will start crying meanwhile if u had sumone else(a casual frd) u can fall back on dat person,SIMPLE!! U ladies talk as if d men dnt do d same,PLS BE WISE!!!
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by kelz88(f): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^
I hope you dont have this same mentality toward your books!. . .

My school books are not written in this format. Duuuuh!
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

My school books are not written in this format. Duuuuh!
What format? The No space format? Agreed!

But you asked for a summary, did you not? Do you have the "summarize it for me" mentality, towards your school books too?
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by kelz88(f): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ye I asked for a summary of the B. S cos the topic alone made it clear it wasn't worth straining my eyes to read.
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
Diplomat! The question was a yes or no!
Re: Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating by kelz88(f): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
LMAO! Didn't realise it was a yes or no answer.

I said yes nau. . . ahn ahn!

Anyways, I would love my school books to come with a summary as well. . . . no be everybody like book like you.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Dated An Abookii Or Mallam Before? / Onila Is My NL Crush.who Is Yours / Dating And Height: Your Preference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.