Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Juventus, Roma Battle For £15m Rated Mikel! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus, Roma Battle For £15m Rated Mikel! (1073 Views)

Liverpool To Sign £15m-rated 'nigerian Ronaldo' / See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / Arsenal To Sign Emenike For £15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juventus, Roma Battle For £15m Rated Mikel! by Relax101(m): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2011
Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi looks like he could be the latest player set to leave Stamford Bridge once the January transfer window opens for business according to reports in the Daily Telegraph.

Over the past couple of months a number of Chelsea players have been linked with move away from the club including the likes of Didier Drogba, Nicolas Anelka, Alex, David Luiz and Salomon Kalou.

It now seems as though Mikel could also be heading for the Stamford Bridge exit with Italian side Juventus and Roma both keen on the Nigerian international.

Mikel currently has three years remaining on his current contract with the Blues and they value him £15 million but will be hoping to fetch more if Juventus and Roma both enter the race for the 24-year-old i the New Year.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/news/2011/12/juventus-roma-battle-for-15m-rated-mikel
Re: Juventus, Roma Battle For £15m Rated Mikel! by Brisingr(m): 3:25am On Dec 14, 2011
nigerian tabloids all ways talk up naija players so i won't b surprised if he ends up at bolton or QPR cause i don't see wat juve of roma would want with dis guy
Re: Juventus, Roma Battle For £15m Rated Mikel! by NickTracy: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2011
Chelsea creating a complete new team

(1) (Reply)

Who Deverve Golden Ball,at Ungoing Afcon. / Nigerian Born Kingsley Onuegbu Set For German Bundesliga Debut.. / 'I Am A Witch Who Sabotaged Career:richard Kingston's Wife Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.