Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Need A Co-developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need A Co-developer (1447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Co-developer by bioye(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hello everyone,

In response to the opportunities currently available to my business, I require a very sound developer who can work with me to deliver on projects.  The developer can either by a freelancer or consultant/ entrepreneur as well.

I do mostly Java web applications using Tapestry, Hibernate, Mysql, Eclipse and other open source tools.  Hence, someone with a similar background would be cool.  However, it would also be nice if the person possesses ANY of the following skills:

1.  Wicket /Ruby on Rails /Seam /ASP.Net
2.  Ajax and Javascript
3.  Charting technologies like BIRT or JFreeChart
4.  Screen scraping technologies like xquery/ JTidy/ tagsoup/ xsl/ HTTPUnit/ HTMLUnit

I hope I can find someone here who is crazy about programming and confident enough to create the next google or facebook.
If you are interested, hit me up on messenger or email so we can have a chat.  Thanks.
Re: Need A Co-developer by segebee(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2007
oh boy, lots of technologies to learn
wink
Re: Need A Co-developer by a3cube: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2007
I hope I can find someone here who is crazy about programming and confident enough to create the next google or facebook.

What does that mean? You can develop a professional community site with other programs. Facebook is developed with PHP so also google(with python), so what's the need for all ur list?
Re: Need A Co-developer by Stanozcom(m): 2:47am On Oct 12, 2007
Nigerian Coders' Forum.
I'm proud of all of you!

Bioye has just introduced technologies that some of us >>Gulp!<< are unfamiliar with.

Like Wow!
Re: Need A Co-developer by BlkRaven(f): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2007
Stanoz.com:

Nigerian Coders' Forum.
I'm proud of all of you!

Bioye has just introduced technologies that some of us >>Gulp!<< are unfamiliar with.

Like Wow!

I'm quite stunned myself. Never heard of half of them and had to google them shocked
Re: Need A Co-developer by dasersoft: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2007
Bioye is fine, and i hope he will go places but is there any need "reinventing the wheel"? i think something else should be thought of, not google and facebook. i mean a new concept in this case
Re: Need A Co-developer by bioye(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2007
@All,
Thanks for the compliments.

ITBeings:

What does that mean? You can develop a professional community site with other programs. Facebook is developed with PHP so also google(with python), so what's the need for all your list?

Dont get me wrong.  I am not implying that PHP cannot do these things.  It can.  Java is just a choice.  Meanwhile, point of note - Google does not use python alone, they use a lot of technologies Java inclusive.  For example, they use Webwork and they even developed java frameworks for in-house use like GWT and Guice to mention a few.  Again, though you see a long list of tools, most of them are simply 3rd party Java libraries that you can pick up in a few days (I believe PHP also has various modules you can incorporate to achieve RAD).  And when I say the next Google or Facebook, I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, I'm just dreaming of creating another web application that would become a global hit.  Remember what they say - dream BIG.

I hope you all understand me better now.  And if you know anyone who has similar interests, kindly refer them.  Many Thanks! smiley
Re: Need A Co-developer by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2007
Ok, @Bioye, I am interested. Now what is this project you have and how do we go with it
Re: Need A Co-developer by Ghenghis(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
Up Bioye!!!

Guys volunteer, now ,

Bioye those technologies can't be learned in 2 days except you're neal Gafter of joshua Bloch ,

So all the real Neal Gafter' PLEASE STAND UP wink

-------- Bioye long time!
Re: Need A Co-developer by dapor(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2008
hello there, i have a good understanding of Ajax and Javascript and i use other tools for application development(netbeans). i must say i am not familiar with the other requirements you aforementioned.

thanks
dapo
Re: Need A Co-developer by candylips(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2008
x
Re: Need A Co-developer by SayoMarvel(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2008
bioye I feel you. not many people on this forum really have in-depth knowledge of all those things you listed. anyway, i think i'm not yet a proffesor in all those that you listed, but i'm an expert in some parts of java(applets, the GUI toolkits,io and so on). atleast not too bad. I don't know if i can be useful, but really i want to learn from your project. so i can expand my expertise. really i don't know where to branch(either mobile or web programming). but i think many people are talking of web programming now so i guess i should branch there. applets? I'm ready. wink
marvelindaclub@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Co-developer by aphoe(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2008
i'm interested in this job. i'm good with the following
- VB6
- HTML, XHTML
- CSS
- PHP4 and 5
- MySQL
- VB.NET
- ADO.NET
- MS SQL server 2000

my yahoo ID is aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Need A Co-developer by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hello,
I'm a software programmer/Statistician.
I'm conversant with SPSS, MATLAB, HTML, PHP, MySql, Java and Database.

If you're interested in learning any of the above or developing a site/app using any of such, kindly contact me.

Though I'm still improving on my skills as I'm learning other programming languages.

08039283378 you can reach me there. Do know I'm presently in Warri but I also visit Lagos
Re: Need A Co-developer by OTRebirth: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Stanozcom:
Nigerian Coders' Forum.
I'm proud of all of you!

Like Wow!

I thought i was the only one who doesn't understand all those terminologies that he mentioned.. funny enough, i can create a standard website with php and javascript only(css and html included). Ion know wicked or wicket and seam but i know ruby n' rails and asp but to me, as long as you are familiar with php and its security, you need little or no asp!! (IMO)
Re: Need A Co-developer by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
i'm in..but must be a serious thing. Dnt have time for what doesnt wort it. I'm good at php, pearl, python, vb.net, xhtml, java and the script, sql but hates c++, c#, bolr
Re: Need A Co-developer by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Need A Co-developer by greatnaija01: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
I am interested in Learning MATLAB o.
I am a CE-H professional but had no means of learning practical mathlab.

I need to know how much your class cost. I am currently developing a software for a multinational company and I need the knowledge. I live in Benin city and visit Lagos too but am not always in the country.
What medium can you use to teach me, I have the IDE already. thanks.

Dido89:
Hello,
I'm a software programmer/Statistician.
I'm conversant with SPSS, MATLAB, HTML, PHP, MySql, Java and Database.

If you're interested in learning any of the above or developing a site/app using any of such, kindly contact me.

Though I'm still improving on my skills as I'm learning other programming languages.

08039283378 you can reach me there. Do know I'm presently in Warri but I also visit Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Php Programmer Needed urgently / Help, I Need Free C# Programming Ebooks! / Any Programmers In Port-harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.