Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? (1278 Views)

Adsense - Difficult To Navigate, Redirect, Pop Up Issues? / How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? / Are You Still Finding It Difficult To Learn Php / Mysql, See If This Would Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2007
Who Is A More Difficult Client Women Or Men? My Experience

I have been doing businesses with different individuals and believe me with all due respects to ladies and no gender discrimination. Ladies or should i say women are very difficult to satisfy when it comes to doing business.

I have about 3 outstanding obs on ground that have already been completed bot this women are finding it difficult to sign my cheque and let me move on. instead they keep giving one silly excuse or the other. And i have done the same project for more than 4 guys far after i met this women and i have even forgotten I even got such projects.

Aside them not wanting to pay well, the either delay payment or give faulty cheques to delay you or keep you waiting for hours in the waiting room.

PLEASE ARE ALL BUSINESS WOMEN LIKE THIS?
I need you to submit your experiences with both sexes and which is better dealing with.
Re: Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by teee: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2007
thats very very true

Women na WAHALA!

i have to do reviews over 10 times, yet, they'll never get satisfied they'll only "Manage It" they r big headaches unlike their male counterparts.
Re: Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by Shaunscot(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2007
My question is - Are u a bloke?
They could actually want more than online services from you o. wink
Tell them to go straight to the point grin
Re: Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by saintchux(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2007
It depends sha, because currently I have a lady client and she is not giving me any stress. she even want to pay me everything at once, is me that is delaying her job.
Re: Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by my2cents(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2007
saintchux,

if that is the case, then you better stop delaying otherwise come tomorrow, you might end up posting on this board confirming the fact that women are indeed more difficult tongue
Re: Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by juintade(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2007
I think clients are clients irrespective of whether they are women or men. I have had the oppurtunity to deal with women in as part of our client, but so far so good for me, hence I cant fault them.

Guess you should just learn from your experience to apply in late projects, once beaten twice shy.

Shaunscot:

My question is - Are u a bloke?
They could actually want more than online services from you o. wink
Tell them to go straight to the point grin

if your situation is true based on the above poster comment, then I urge you to fulfil your obligation, but I guess it also comes with great risk, LOL
Re: Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by Afam(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2007
What service providers owe clients are transparency, openness and clear terms of service with a clear cut list of deliverables.

Unfortunately, for fear of not getting the job some overlook these simple but important points and in most cases problems arise for them.

Whether a man or a woman if the project is stated very clearly and payment terms agreed upon then failure by either party in the deal should be restricted to the party regardless of the gender.

I have seen difficult women just as I have seen difficult men, same thing for good clients.
Re: Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by xheggs(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2007
I offer Web Services. As far as i am concerned, i think the female clients poses less stress unlike the male clients. Yeah i agree to the fact that female clients are very difficult to satisfy but yet you dont have to go the extra mile, a little humph will do and also they dont delay payment.
Re: Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by MP007(m): 1:35am On Oct 07, 2007
i disagree, female constumers are more understanding and are better satisfied.
Re: Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy? by digikid(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2007
I have been developing web sites for 6 years and have had 34 clients so far 21 of them women. I can say for a fact that my female clients pay more attention to detail and are more interested in aesthetics before functionality. Men seem to be more concerned about the bigger picture and are more forgiving about smaller issues. I have also seen this trait in feminine menĀ  smiley . I am not saying that this is bad or good however; as while the work may be initially harder you get a better result in the long run. I suggest hiring a woman as part of your team., especially for client interaction. It has helped me a great deal. You can check out our latest project here http://viewnaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Www.websmsalerts.com?please Review / Why Are We Developers Lazy In Putting Up A Good Web Portfolio / 250+ Best High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.