Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) (5407 Views)

Poll: Rate the photo. . .

0= Same old trash: 5% (1 vote)
1=Not the best I have seen but this is good: 21% (4 votes)
2=Perfect! The best I have seen: 73% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Mercy Johnson-I Dont Feel Anything While Playing Romantic Roles / Mercy Johnson: “I Cried The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji” / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by MissyB3(f): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kCZyE3h-As4/TuY-bn-TbpI/AAAAAAAAM4M/4fLosXh8FTk/s1600/0mercy+johnson+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JW6B0H5igJA/TuY-TKc0q2I/AAAAAAAAM4E/wLnnbOyFvB4/s1600/1mercy+johnson+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
Mercy Johnson Okojie at the wedding of Chinedu and Nneoma Ikedieze over the weekend. This is like the first photo of her after her wedding, available on the 'net.

Pose - Classy
Appearance - Grand
Dress - Na he-le-le  cheesy

Score - 4/5  grin

You know what to do . . .Use the poll  wink
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Dabss(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
whats so effing special about it?
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
That's the best I have seen her that's for sure.

Her figure is ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mee!!!! grin Even Kim Kardashian will bow grin grin so I bow Oooo I bow twice.

Marriage life must be treating her good. The dress is flawless, the make up is pretty, everything is spot on.

I bet she been hanging around Rita and Genny. grin grin
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
She looks old.
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by MissyB3(f): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
rokiatu:

That's the best I have seen her that's for sure.

Her figure is ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mee!!!! grin Even Kim Kardashian will bow grin grin so I bow Oooo I bow twice.

Marriage life must be treating her good. The dress is flawless, the make up is pretty, everything is spot on.

I bet she been hanging around Rita and Genny. grin grin
True that! cheesy
Frankly, there's something about the 2nd picture that says 'Diva'. Nice one!

Seun:

She looks old.
Be nice! grin
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by yme1(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
Did any one notice that she looked like a short robust dwarf in that pic or is it my eyes tongue tongue
She is beautiful, love the dress, hair, shape (but kinda too much undecided) and make up
Her smile in the second pic is killing kiss kiss
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
Gotta agree. This is the best dress and jewelry I've ever seen her in. Hope she doesn't regress. Small by small the mgbeke spirit will leave. grin tongue
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by debosky(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
Stilly darling! It's been ages! kiss

@ topic

Marriage does wonders! cheesy
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Honeycity(f): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
im impressed at everything about her in that pic, except for the dress, it looks so funny on her
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
debosky:

Stilly darling! It's been ages! kiss

@ topic

This one you're kissing me. . .ehn. I must really look kissable. cheesy tongue
So you still remember me? shocked How are you? Heard you are now a daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! cheesy
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by yme1(f): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
debosky:

@ topic

First year of marriage always perform wonders  cheesy

Honeycity:

im impressed at everything about her in that pic, except for the dress, it looks so funny on her
Gbam!!  cheesy
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by MissyB3(f): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
debosky:

Stilly darling! It's been ages!  kiss

@ topic

I'd like to verify this . . .Debo, are you single?  tongue

y me:

Did any one notice that she looked like a short robust dwarf in that pic or is it my eyes tongue tongue
She is beautiful, love the dress, hair, shape (but kinda too much undecided) and make up
Her smile in the second pic is killing kiss kiss
Mean! grin
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Goldieluks: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
At least she look a bit posh on this one.
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
Her shape wan kill me! kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by ijawgirl: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2011
good nothing is hanging out as usual
decent, classy and sexy
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Bestglo(f): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2011
These pictures are really nice ,especially the second one
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2011
Why be say na so so women dey comment on a fellow woman beauty? 'Male eyes' would do a better job of evaluating her, so all you mascara and eye-shadow tainted eyes should berra look elsewhere.

Anyways, most of Mercy's other pics I've seen are as beautiful (and sexier) than these . . .especially those that reveal some cleavage and whatnot. She doesn't have to dress like a Christian Mother for her to appear 'classy' (whatever the hell that judgmental shyte means) or beautiful.
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
pro01:

Why be say na so so women dey comment on a fellow woman beauty? 'Male eyes' would do a better job of evaluating her, so all you mascara and eye-shadow tainted eyes should berra look elsewhere.

Anyways, most of Mercy's other pics I've seen are as beautiful (and sexier) than these . . .especially those that reveal some cleavage and whatnot. She doesn't have to dress like a Christian Mother for her to appear 'classy' (whatever the hell that judgmental shyte means) or beautiful.

i wonder! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
We are complimenting her, which is cool. smiley
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by sweetc: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2011
na because of say all of una UGLY dats y e dey pain una. all these small kids wey dey come this site abo God no giv una eyes to see how beutiful her figure is, of course she is the hottest figure in nollywood abi which actress una fit name wey get this perfect figure 8. HATERS shiö.
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Kunbee: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
Seun:

She looks old.

grin
Re: The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) by Bolarge1(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2011
wetin the husband de wait for make he condition nam jo and let her shakara end for now.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Yoruba Celeb Hardly Stay In Marriage Tiwasavage / How To Tell The Difference Between A Man And A Woman Among Public Figures / Nursery School Girl Draws Her Imaginary Friend And Scares Millions Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.