Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,361 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) (2926 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by PastorKun(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
The attached picture speaks for itself angry

Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by debosky(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
For real? cheesy

They'll soon be lining up non-tithers to shoot them as Creflo once jokingly said.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by ogajim(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
debosky:

For real? cheesy

They'll soon be lining up non-tithers to shoot them as Creflo once jokingly said.

The things folks think aboutthe most often COME OUT during a joke or after a few drinks, They need their 10% anyhow and anyway possible including using shame and embarassment.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
disgusting !!
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by mazaje(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
This sh[i]i[/i]t is hilarious. . .you just have to love their hustle. . . grin
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Sirniyeh(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hi, people the question to ask is, is God GTBank or Zenith or First Bank to Rob? Since 1842 that missionaries creeped into our country with religious traits to cart away our benefits, how many people dead and ressurrected to report that God is complaining in Heaven for robbing Him? Who are oyedepo, Chris, Adeboye, ets paying tithe to? This is 419 approach.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by kelz88(f): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
And some people will still attend the church. SMH.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
Thank you Jesus!!

The end of the church as we know it is near!!

Omo see scam!!   shocked
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Joagbaje(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
So what's the meaning of the non tithers board.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by ogajim(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

, "Everybody plays the fool, sometimes, "

Pastor JoAgbaje, you might pick up a new TACTICAL advantage from this picture, asking as if you can't tell the board is meant to embarrass those that don't tithe by publishing their names on a notice board, come on man, you ain't that slow now are you?
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Joagbaje(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^

Proverbs 10:23
23 It is as sport to a fool to do mischief. .
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by ogajim(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^

Proverbs 10:20-21

20The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.

21The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.[color=#006600][/color]: Also made into a song by Peter Tosh wink
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by mabell: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ah ogajim! You have started reading proverbs
God is faithful, at least it will make you speak wisely
By the way how old are you?
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by ogajim(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^

mamabell,

You can start by telling me how old you are hence you brought age into this matter, You'll be surprised I was out of college before Pastor Jo left high school, just saying!
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by mabell: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ok, so at your age, why do you behave like an agbaya
Infact, do you know who an agbaya is
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Joagbaje(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
There's an age where foolishness can't be corrected. It's sad cool
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by muyoto: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
:-x :-x :-x
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by ogajim(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
Christian VALUES on display here from Pastor JoAgbaje and mamabell, una do well.

I still love you both with the LOVE of God and pray that change occur in your lives before it's too late.

I should know what "agbaya" means but I digress! The cream will always rise to the top.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by dare2think: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
Dissidents trying to dissuade from the Topic.

undecided
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by dare2think: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

Judging from what you have seen, what do you think it means?
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by thehomer: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ha. I hope my name isn't there oo. I must have left that church many years ago. Maybe I'll now have to go and cancel my membership by presenting a membership card from another church. grin
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by plappville(f): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
UnGodly way to handle Godly matters, making mock of people in Gods house is forbiden.
Tithing is not by force, if this is happening in a particular church then the member are the curse. Why not call the issue unGodly befor the congregation and then see if the whole church wont agree to it.
Keep ur mouth short, watch things been done unGodly way will make u remain in same position.
Only the affordables are recongnised which is wrong.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by EvilBrain1(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2011
Whatever joo. The new year is almost here so you people had better get ready to pay 100% of your January salary as first fruits.

Other wise the god shall punish your wickedness and turn his face away from you. Thy crops shall wither in the fields, thy goats and thy sheep shall perish. The lord shall smite thine children and thine children's children, even to the seventh generation. For thou hath stolen that which belongs to the lord, and kept his offering for thineselves.

[/sarcasm]
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by mazaje(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2011
Evil Brain:

Whatever joo. The new year is almost here so you people had better get ready to pay 100% of your January salary as first fruits.

Other wise the god shall punish your wickedness and turn his face away from you. Thy crops shall wither in the fields, thy goats and thy sheep shall perish. The lord shall smite thine children and thine children's children, even to the seventh generation. For thou hath stolen that which belongs to the lord, and kept his offering for thineselves.

[/sarcasm]

These are the words of the lord, praise be to his name. . . .
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2011
Please tell me this is some sick joke. Please
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2011
What sort of silly madness is this?
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by snthesis(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2011
Post the name of the Church- we need to totally shame them- Haba!!!! if u give forcefully GOD wont accept it- Duh!!! angry angry angry
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by PastorKun(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
@snthesis
God did not request or accepts tithes from christians, rather it is the greedy manipulators of the gospel that institutionalised the doctrine of tithes as mandatory in the church.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Another tactic is , they'll first quote a bible verse that is talking about tithe and after , they'll send the word like '' Don't rob god''- to shake the heart of those that doesn't understand their tricks . grin grin grin when the pastors see's that only few people come out to drop their tithe envelope inside the trail , box or basket . then , you'll see the pastors in straight line dropping their envolope to attract others from the congregation to pay their tithe . So bad they've been stealing in the name of one hiding God that doesn't exist anywhere--- embarassed[/size]
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by snthesis(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
Pastor Kun:

@snthesis
God did not request or accepts tithes from christians, rather it is the greedy manipulators of the gospel that institutionalised the doctrine of tithes as mandatory in the church.
i wont argue with u on d issue of tithe.

i think to educate d populace the Name of the Church should b shown - in other to publicly shame them on the misdeed.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by PastorKun(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
I don't know the name of the church involved. A friend just sent me the picture as he knows I have been very active in fighting against this fraudulent doctrine that has been institutionalised by greedy preachers as mandatory in some churches.
Re: New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
Christians and their pastors can't deceive us anymore. . . . their secret (s) have been exposed open to all . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History / Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.