Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand (4680 Views)

Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) / British Girl Caught Having Sex In Virgin Aeroplane Toilets With Male Passenger / Nigerian-german Man Caught With Cocaine In Digestive System At Las Vegas Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by tunnytox(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2011

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by tunnytox(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
OMG!!! this girls so bleeped up shocked shocked shocked shocked what a waste of life!!!!
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
tunnytox:

OMG!!! this girls so bleeped up shocked shocked shocked shocked what a waste of life!!!!

She will be lucky to come out alive. I don't feel sorry for her.
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by Vicjustice: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
justwise:

She will be lucky to come out alive. I don't feel sorry for her.
   She would be executed, Malaysia does not show mercy when it comes to drug trafficking, i do fee sorry for her, and i wish she would be given a second chance

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
Vicjustice:

She would be executed, Malaysia does not show mercy when it comes to drug trafficking, i do fee sorry for her, and i wish she would be given a second chance

I don't, though executing her will not stop others from taking the same dangerous route but somebody somewhere will learn from it.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by tunnytox(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
@Vicjustice
Its Thailand not Malasia but I believe they have similar punishments for drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by llbhuds: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
Good for her jare
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by tpia5: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
lord have mercy  sad

she must have thought they wouldnt touch the hair.

normally they dont, as a matter of fact, but i could be wrong.

maybe they do.
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by imperiouxx(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
she should just be singing home sweet home because she is going to the guillotine.
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by naijacutee(f): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2011
She will die. Who does this?

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by jidewin(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2011
Kai I saw the footage on etv and I feel for the young girl.she can't be more than 20 years of age.seeing her so scared and worried, oh God, I wish the thai govt could show some consideration.jail term or something and not outright execution.
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by dnative(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
she's so f*!+d!
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by dellnet: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
Who to blame the mules or the pimps?
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by paniki(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2011
Yes they must hang her. It will be a deterrent for other foolish people
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by tpia5: 2:30am On Dec 16, 2011
It would be nice if these types of images could be broadcast to vulnerable young women who are being recruited by these p.imps.

Sometimes shock value can havé an effect though the lure of money is jut too strong sha.

And many of these young girls are snared by promises of love, among other things.
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by tunnytox(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
tpia@:

It would be nice if these types of images could be broadcast to vulnerable young women who are being recruited by these p.imps.

Sometimes shock value can havé an effect though the lure of money is jut too strong sha.

And many of these young girls are snared by promises of love, among other things.

Very true! I still feel very sorry for her many of these vulnerable young girls can be easily manipulated.
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by tunnytox(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2011
The look on her face explain it all:

Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by tunnytox(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2011
>>>

Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by salassie(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
I doubt they will execute her. There are a few South Africans in Thai prisons who have been there since the 1990s. If she is in the same prison, she will at least have other South Africans to stick with. Thai prisons are rough. They sleep on the floors like sardines.
Re: South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand by damola1: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
The flight ticket along from Brasília to Bankok is over $2k, why she can't sell off the tickets I don't understand, cos: £1.2k is sure cheap for a life,

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To Billings Way Oregun Ikeja From Oshodi / Do The British Really Like Immigrants ? / U.s. Approves New Visa Process For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.