Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nl You Complain Too Much About President Jonathan Haba! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nl You Complain Too Much About President Jonathan Haba! (738 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nl You Complain Too Much About President Jonathan Haba! by Breeze5000: 2:59am On Dec 15, 2011
Yes you complain just too much about President Jonathan! I mean you Voted him just yesterday. You fought with everybody that he is God's sent! So why not just enjoy your God sent Gift in peace is what I cant understand! Complaining, Insulting Jonathan on the internet wont solve your problems would it? If you no longer believe in him or that God sent him to you, then by all means bring his government down and ask him to leave like your brothers in the Arab world are doing. Insulting him on the net makes no sense cause the truth is he doesn't feel it or care about your insults but if you put out a strong showing asking him to leave, he will bow to pressure. I mean same youths like you did the "IBB MUST GO" and he eventually left!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Our Messiah, Nigerians Should Give Him A Chance / Hafiz Ringim Has Been Ordered To Go Into Mandatory Retirement / Those Who Want Resource Control Should Be Ready To Go Back To Their Village I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.