Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. (40567 Views)

First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Jonathan Commends Lagos For Eko Atlantic City's Successful Completion / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by EkoIle1: 3:10am On Dec 15, 2011
Eko Pearl, being built by Eko Pearl Nig. Ltd in association with *ESLA Int, is a 24 story residential tower located on the harbor front in Lagos' brand new city, "Eko Atlantic."

Residents of this brand new luxury tower will be able to enjoy uninterrupted views of the water as they take in the endless breeze from the ocean.

In addition to living in the newest prime area of Lagos, residents will enjoy first class infrastructure facilities, including: uninterrupted power, water, and security services. Amenities in Eko Pearl, in addition to what Eko Atlantic city will offer, will also include a swimming pool and tennis courts.
Quote:

The tower sits in a self contained area with safe and secure parking. It is just under 500 meters away from the financial center of Lagos.

The location is close enough to not have to endure long drives to work, but far enough to enjoy the splendor of quiet living.

FACILITIES

Under ground or Ground floor parking for Apartments.
Storage space for each apartment.

LANDSCAPING

SPA, Swimming pool,Plantation, lighting, paving, fence, ,

[B]Renders[/B]

[B]Piling/Foundation Work[/B]

[B]Project name EKO PEARL (Eko Atlantic City)
Client EKO PEARL LIMITED
Consultant Tabet Atelier Diarchitecture
Exposure of Work More than 412 piles with diameter 800 and 1000 mm[/B]

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by dplordx(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2011
with the whole of alimosho in pitch darkness, and the roads cluttered with potholes and so much insecurity, this is exactly what we need.
you eko_ile are nuts like your fraud of a governor. this a$$hole called fashola rigged street lights from oshodi down to ikeja, and stopped at ikeja.
he has clearly abandoned the same f00ls who voted him into power the 1st and 2nd time. and now hes doing a skycrapper.
im certain these animal called fash wont be winning a 3rd term if the constitution allows one

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2011
dplordx:

with the whole of alimosho in pitch darkness, and the roads cluttered with potholes and so much insecurity, this is exactly what we need.
you eko_ile are nuts like your fraud of a governor. this a$$hole called fashola rigged street lights from oshodi down to ikeja, and stopped at ikeja.
he has clearly abandoned the same f00ls who voted him into power the 1st and 2nd time. and now hes doing a skycrapper.
im certain these animal called fash wont be winning a 3rd term if the constitution allows one

Is Fashola the one doing a skyscraper? Is Lagos State money involved?
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by chino11(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2011
With all the army of yorooba almajiris and areas boys brandishing their guns in the whole of lagos and SW this is what is important and a priority for the non-focused governor of a non-focused 'owambee' people. Well the project is a newspaper project built in the paper and commission on the pages of newspaper. Yoroobas una no dey tire with una madness.

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by ak47mann(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2011
things like these makes eko ile happy he think fashola is turning Lagos to new York, building sky scraper is it his priority?while insecurity and poverty is all over his state,newspaper project as some one said, poor Yoruba boy little things like skyscraper to him is development poor thing, a 5 yr old south African boy from Soweto have seen more technology advancement than a 40yr old fasholas house boys cooland still SA are fighting poverty in there land.but eko ile want everyone to believe that fashola is working hard mean while people still drop inside gutter in Lagos cos they don't have food to eat cool

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2011
chino11:

With all the army of yorooba almajiris and areas boys brandishing their guns in the whole of lagos and SW this is what is important and a priority for the non-focused governor of a non-focused 'owambee' people. Well the project is a newspaper project built in the paper and commission on the pages of newspaper. Yoroobas una no dey tire with una madness.

I have advised you many times about the need to purge yourself of the toxins in your system in form of tribalism, ethnocentrism, and inferiority complex. Why are you so incorrigible? shocked Why are you so rude, barbaric and uncouth? You need to refine yourself please! Where is Nigeria going for God's sake?

Is this what informed your total ignorance about the funding model for the Eko Atlantic City? Is this about Yorubas? You need to get yourself informed before firing tribal salvos at people.

3 Likes

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2011
ak47mann:

things like these makes eko ile happy he think fashola is turning Lagos to new York building sky scraper is it his priority?while insecurity and poverty is all over his state,newspaper project as some one said, poor Yoruba boy little things like skyscraper to him is development poor thing, a 5 yr old south African boy from Soweto have seen more technology advancement than a 40yr old fasholas house boys cool[/b]and still SA are fighting poverty in there land.but [b]eko ile want everyone to believe that fashola is working[b] hard mean[/b] while people still drop inside gutter in Lagos cos they don't have food to eat cool

Look at another person exposing his ignorance. embarassed  You were so much in a hurry to attack Yorubas that you did not see the countless opportunities on which to logically and sensibly tackle Eko Ile.

By the way, try and write properly when next you want to criticize or attack others, whether responsibly or not.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Revolutnz: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2011
Eko Ile,thanks for updating us about all the developments going on.And pls,don't be distracted.You are doing a wonderful job.Remember,not everyone is happy for these developments in Eko Ile, Eko o ni baje o
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by chino11(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2011
Pukkah:

I have advised you many times about the need to purge yourself of the toxins in your system in form of tribalism, ethnocentrism, and inferiority complex.  Why are you so incorrigible?  shocked  Why are you so rude, barbaric and uncouth? You need to refine yourself please! Where is Nigeria going for God's sake?

Is this what informed your total ignorance about the funding model for the Eko Atlantic City? Is this about Yorubas? You need to get yourself informed before firing tribal salvos at people.

Shutup you madafacker. I hope you follow eko ile posts all the way and see how he attacks development in other zones, more especially SE. So for that we will not allow him rest because he has murdered peace between SE and SW on this forum.

Back to the topic: It is a baseless and an inappropriate white elephant project that will be built and commissioned on the pages of newspaper for a region that has so much poverty that can only be compared to Niger Rep and Chad.

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by KnowAll(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2011
Eko Atlantice City when fully developed and operational would be employing more than 3 million people including millions of Igbo’s in Lagos, so all those pulling down a laudable project, “ Me Shonu” – Igbo for shut-up.  cool

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by phantom(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2011
Lol @ 'not everyone is Happy' , i see there is really nothing your government has done so you hold on to private projects and make useless propaganda, PLEASE TELL US WHY YOUR TIN GOD IS TOLLING AN UNCOMPLETED SUB STANDARD ROAD WITHOUT ALTERNATIVE ROADS? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2011
chino11:

Shutup you madafacker. I hope you follow eko ile posts all the way and see how he attacks development in other zones, more especially SE. So for that we will not allow him rest because he has murdered peace between SE and SW on this forum.

Back to the topic: It is a baseless and an inappropriate white elephant project that will be built and commissioned on the pages of newspaper for a region that has so much poverty that can only be compared to Niger Rep and Chad.

So Eko Ile is the one that determines and influences your behaviour. shocked I thought you had a mind of your own. It's now obvious that you've lost your mind to Eko Ile and he's the one manipulating it at will. Do you know the implications of this?

It means that your mental illness is full-blown and what you require right now, as a matter of national urgency, is hospitalization in a sanatorium and rehab. This is obvious from all your posts which drip with hate and unhappiness; even to other states in the East (which you claimed you were defending) like Enugu and Abia.

Check into the nearest sanatorium before it's too late!!!
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Gbawe: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2011
Pukkah:

I have advised you many times about the need to purge yourself of the toxins in your system in form of tribalism, ethnocentrism, and inferiority complex.  Why are you so incorrigible?  shocked  Why are you so rude, barbaric and uncouth? You need to refine yourself please! Where is Nigeria going for God's sake?

My brother, they are all mainly semi-illiterate and very ignorant to boot. Quite ironic given their penchant for always touting themselves superior to everyone under the Sun.

I have always argued that West-African nations should take advantage of the beautiful coastline they are blessed with to build aesthetically pleasing high rise structure that utilise space better. Think the Palms, Dubai. It is now happening because of modern leadership. Check out this Project in Accra, Ghana. I have actually seen for myself that work has begun on the site.

http://labeachtowers.com/about.html
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by kokoA(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2011
This is so nice. I envy Lagosians.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by chino11(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2011
Pukkah:

So Eko Ile is the one that determines and influences your behaviour. shocked I thought you had a mind of your own. It's now obvious that you've lost your mind to Eko Ile and he's the one manipulating it at will. Do you know the implications of this?

It means that your mental illness is full-blown and what you require right now, as a matter of national urgency, is hospitalization in a sanatorium and rehab. This is obvious from all your posts which drip with hate and unhappiness; even to other states in the East (which you claimed you were defending) like Enugu and Abia.

Check into the nearest sanatorium before it's too late!!!

On the contrary I'm the one manipulating him by giving him heartache following him up with the necessary attacks he requires. Whatever you say here to defend the senseless project and a boy called eko ile cannot stand. You are the one that needs rehab for your mental deterioration, imagine you yoorobas that hardly eat, have now left the real issue of poverty ravaging you guys and jumped to sky-scrapper.  grin. Well its only God will delivery you guys.

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by jason123: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2011
Its obvious that lack of knowledge is the problem in Nigeria. How can someone say its a "white elephant" project when its done by the private sector?
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2011
Gbawe:

My brother, they are all mainly semi-illiterate and very ignorant to boot. Quite ironic given their penchant for always touting themselves superior to everyone under the Sun.

I have always argued that West-African nations should take advantage of the beautiful coastline they are blessed with to build aesthetically pleasing high rise structure that utilise space better. Think the Palms, Dubai. It is now happening because of modern leadership. Check out this Project in Accra, Ghana. I have actually seen for myself that work has begun on the site.

http://labeachtowers.com/about.html

jason123:

Its obvious that lack of knowledge is the problem in Nigeria. How can someone say its a "white elephant" project when its done by the private sector?

It is such crass display of ignorance and cluelessness that has become part of the national problems and malady which are inhibiting the growth of this country. Just anybody wants to lampoon others, and at times a whole tribe, without being properly informed or educated about the issue(s) at hand. In their folly, they end up exposing their own irredeemable and pitiable idiocy.

I can now see that the best revenge for some of them is to ignore them.  Sadly, their case is beyond help.  But again, those being ignored may be under a wrong impression that they can have a field day spewing rubbish and misinformation all over the forum.

For some of them that can be redeemed, we'll try to educate them or refer them to psychiatrists; and if all fail, refer them to pastors, imams and/or babalawos deliverance. grin
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by kokoA(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2011
jason123:

Some people just talk because they have mouths undecided undecided I read somewhere up there where some people were bringing up bad road, the poor, etc talk into this and I wondered "what da phuk has that got to do with private investors? "
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2011
chino11:

On the contrary I'm the one manipulating him by giving him heartache following him up with the necessary attacks he requires. Whatever you say here to defend the senseless project and a boy called eko ile cannot stand. You are the one that needs rehab for your mental deterioration, imagine you yoorobas that hardly eat, have now left the real issue of poverty ravaging you guys and jumped to sky-scrapper.  grin. Well its only God will delivery you guys.

It's obvious that you have totally lost it and are deeply clueless about the subject at stake.  Why not simply and humbly admit that it is above you instead of littering the thread with gross misinformation from your sick, ethnocentric and jaundiced mind?

Can't you see that you're the only one?  See below for posts from educated and balanced minds:

kokoA:

Some people just talk because they have mouths undecided undecided I read somewhere up there where some people were bringing up bad road, the poor, etc talk into this and I wondered "what da phuk has that got to do with private investors? "  

jason123:

And what do people call someone whose reasoning is different from that of every other sane and sound person? smiley Your guess is as good as mine. cheesy

I am ready to end your idiocy and infantile tantrums on this thread by roasting you for suya! angry  Your unending irritation and extreme display of madness on this forum is giving headache to all good men and women.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Gbawe: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2011
jason123:

Indeed. Furthermore, what we are seeing now will be the norm across Cities of West Africa (Lagos, Abidjan, Accra et al) with stunning coastlines. This is why some will make a killing in Africa if they keep their eyes open while feudalists, touting empty notion of superiority, will watch on the sidelines as usual. Africa is the final frontier and about the only 'wild West' that remains in terms of unexploited potentials. The neglect of our beautiful coastline is almost criminal. Now we are waking up. This project in Accra, for example, will be a great investment. http://labeachtowers.com/about.html

It is a private development and apartments will sell for circa $550,000.00. Steep but mortgages are available. If one is able to purchase a unit, then you are sitting on very prime real estate. Addresses don't come more prestigous or more beautiful. Osu Castle, the home of the President and Ghana's Aso Rock is nearby and Ghana's premier Hotel , La Palm, is next door. With very strong tourism and decent security, an apartment could be rented out for circa $200-$400 per day . I.e an amount that covers the mortgage and contributes towards eventual outright ownership of something of real 'one of its kind' value.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2011
@chino11, where are you? 

Come out of your cage and cocoon to see the way educated and liberated minds reason.

Do not let envy kill you.  It's a negative and draining emotion. Purge yourself of it.  You may also ask for professional or spiritual help. 

You can't get far in real life with all sorts of negative emotions locked up inside you.

What problem would a man who is filled with positive emotions and the spirit of our Almighty God have with the following post?

Gbawe:

Indeed. Furthermore, what we are seeing now will be the norm across Cities of West Africa (Lagos, Abidjan, Accra et al) with stunning coastlines. This is why some will make a killing in Africa if they keep their eyes open while feudalists, touting empty notion of superiority, will watch on the sidelines as usual. Africa is the final frontier and about the only 'wild West' that remains in terms of unexploited potentials. The neglect of our beautiful coastline is almost criminal. Now we are waking up. This project in Accra, for example, will be a great investment. http://labeachtowers.com/about.html

It is a private development and apartments will sell for circa $550,000.00. Steep but mortgages are available. If one is able to purchase a unit, then you are sitting on very prime real estate. Addresses don't come more prestigous or more beautiful. Osu Castle, the home of the President and Ghana's Aso Rock is nearby and Ghana's premier Hotel , La Palm, is next door. With very strong tourism and decent security, an apartment could be rented out for circa $200-$400 per day . I.e an amount that covers the mortgage and contributes towards eventual outright ownership of something of real 'one of its kind' value.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by chino11(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2011
Mortgage for poor yoorobas that have not seen food to eat. grin grin grin grin. You guys will not cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by jason123: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2011
chino11:

Mortgage for poor yoorobas that have not seen food to eat. grin grin grin grin. You guys will not cease to amaze me.

If they are "poor", will mortgage not be the appropriate way of selling properties instead of the usual cash and carry? undecided. Are you intelligent at all?
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2011
chino11:

jason123:

If they are "poor", will mortgage not be the appropriate way of selling properties instead of the usual cash and carry? undecided. Are you intelligent at all?

@chino11, as jason123 asked you, lack of intelligence is not the only problem you have. You also lack shame embarassed, candour and power of understanding. Can you see how you were roundly defeated with your own weapon?

Let me see how you will wriggle out of this today!

Can you be reasonable and sound educated for once!
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by chino11(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
@Pukkah, you need spiritual and psychological help, because you have failed to understand the level of poverty in your region. Fashola is worst than boko haram, I have done a study in lagos, over 99.9% of its population are living below 50cents and living in an inhuman environment. Watch picture of a state that is building sky-scrapper:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8595108.stm

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by chino11(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2011
Since you cannot see reason, am out of here. Good luck in your illusions.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by blacksta(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
chino11:

@Pukkah, you need spiritual and psychological help, because you have failed to understand the level of poverty in your region. Fashola is worst than boko haram, I have done a study in lagos, over 99.9% of its population are living below 50cents and living in an inhuman environment. Watch picture of a state that is building sky-scrapper:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8595108.stm

Lol

but one quick question - who is building the sky scrapper is it fashola or a private investor.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
chino11:

Since you cannot see reason, am out of here. Good luck in your illusions.

Haba! You're running away with your tail between your  legs? shocked grin grin grin grin You're such a bloody coward who is only around to blow hot air and spread hate and misinformation on this forum.

chino11:

I have been able to convincingly prove to you that something is wrong with your mind. By the way, why not first address all your ignorant and misguided posts on the subject (Eko Atlantic City) at hand before jumping to the nonsense gibberish about Fashola and Boko Haram or 99.9% poverty rate in Lagos? Red Herring?

By the way, did that your useless study tell you about the ethnic composition of Lagosians? Or have forgotten the useless figures which you have been bandying about concerning the ethnic composition of Lagos population?  With your present frame of mind, are you capable of doing any balanced and informed research?

When will you grow up? Please note that this is different from growing old.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by igbo2011(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
Eko Atlantic City will not Lagos a DIME!! It is privately fnded but Lagos is looking after it. This will bring Lagos MUCH neeed tax revenue an will trickle down to the poor. When the rich people pay taxes that will build schools, hospitals, etc. Go here for more details: http://www.ekoatlantic.com/

This will bring tourism to Nigeria nad provide plenty of jobs for people. This Eko Atlantic City is a BLESSING! Fashola is working.

Also the Lekki Fre Trade Zone will bring a technology transfer to Nigerians. This will help the manufacturing industry.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2011
@Chino11, read the following post again from a volunteer in order to shine the light of knowledge into your abyss of darkness!

igbo2011:

Eko Atlantic City will not Lagos a DIME!! It is privately fnded but Lagos is looking after it. This will bring Lagos MUCH neeed tax revenue an will trickle down to the poor. When the rich people pay taxes that will build schools, hospitals, etc. Go here for more details: http://www.ekoatlantic.com/

This will bring tourism to Nigeria nad provide plenty of jobs for people.  This Eko Atlantic City is a BLESSING! Fashola is working.

Also the Lekki Fre Trade Zone will bring a technology transfer to Nigerians. This will help the manufacturing industry.

@Chino11, free yourself from all negative emotions: tribalism, ethnocentricism, envy, complex, jealousy, bad belle, etc

What ak47mann and yourself need is sound education and not tribalism!

1 Like

Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Pukkah: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2011
blacksta:

Lol

but one quick question - who is building the sky scrapper is it fashola or a private investor.

Private investors.
Re: First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2011

This is the plot location of Eko Pearl Tower

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Under Ojuelegba Flyover, Now A Center For Political Conference & Stadium (PHOTO) / Reuben Abati Remarries Wife, Lara (Photos) / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.