Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? (4397 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by maclatunji: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2011
Is your relationship with your wife like this when it comes to intimacy? How do you disarm this kind of wife?

Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Aparche(f): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^ grin grin, u wan try??
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by maclatunji: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^ Na die!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Osama10(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Outstrip(f): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
grin The baby between her thighs had me rotfl

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by maclatunji: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
Nobody is answering my question. How do you disarm a wife like this?
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
//
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Loveaflame(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
You have to learn what turns her on. Develop more interest in her hobbies than yours.Learn to talk on her subject more than your own.Inflate her ego and see her open the gate unto in less than two weeks.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2011
Car Keys straight to UNILAG Moremi hall
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by drnoel: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by ronkebp(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2011
Let the man forget the shukushuku!!! and lie on the woman jare, as long as he has removeed the baby first.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Outstrip(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
Abi the woman never jam LOL. If a man really wants it he will take the electricuted fence, carry the baby on his head and get what he wants LMAO
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by pslm23(f): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
grin grin grin

Why are y'all calling that thing between her leg a baby? Which baby do you know has jagged teeth like that? That is a bear trap or just a trap used during hunting season to capture huge animals. I've seen them here and oh boy! that thing can decapitate if anything ventures in it shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by ronkebp(f): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2011
pslm23:

grin grin grin

Why are y'all calling that thing between her leg a baby? Which baby do you know has jagged teeth like that? That is a bear trap or just a trap used during hunting season to capture huge animals. I've seen them here and oh boy! that thing can decapitate if anything ventures in it shocked shocked

That is so true, i took a closer look, Oh my!!!! the guy don jam!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by HISchild: 1:16am On Dec 16, 2011
It ought not be so, unless done by mutual consent in order to fast and pray for a time.

"Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency." -1 Cor 7:2-5
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by lalaboi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
I'll just follow the VIP song. . "If your woman no dey do you wel. . **clap clap clap*. . Away!!" grin
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ topic

I'll look for a very sex starved serial rapi-ist, release him on my wife, wait for him to do away with the traps, knock him out and then have fun with my wife!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by kelz88(f): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
How did it get THAT bad?!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
@poster
disarm? you mean DIVORCE, right? even sleeping on the same bed would be dangerous!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by maclatunji: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
There is a very loving woman under those dangerous weapons/deterrents. The husband just needs the key to unlock her heart!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2011

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Analytical(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2011
I am not too sure she will be like this all day and night!  Just wait for the right time.  Now she is reading; sure she will fall asleep.  She will fix breakfast.  She will remove all the weapons to bathe.  She will take time to dress for work.  So many options available!  It doesn't have to be when she is fortified in bed like this.  One of the strategy of warfare is that of surprise- catch your opponent unawares!  Now, this case should be treated like a warfare as well.   cool

Did I just type that?  lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do If Your Relationship With Your Wife Is Like This? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2011
@Analytical, while I admire your analysis, I have to say that you only considered the best case scenario. Imagine that upon waking up she does away with all these and just puts on an electric shock jacket (am talking touch and die o) what then? Or in the bathroom she locks the bathroom door which can onlly be opened from inside when its occupied nko? My brother this lady has made it abundantly clear ''sun mo mi ko ku''(come near and die), I'd say let sleeping dogs lie, you straff some you ignore some.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Please Help Me Win Her Back / Before You Hire That Maid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.