Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove (9732 Views)

. / . / Tablet Pc Distributors And Agents Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by fuego: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2011
Sales agents wanted for the The new WHEEL kerosene stove burning twice more than the gas cooker from India. The fast, easy and economical way for cooking.
                       -Portability - Very light.
                       -Spec. - Single or double burner
                       -Kerosene consumption - Very economical-1L for 8hrs cooking.
                       -Safety - Tested and proven safe
                           PRICE
                              Single burner, N4,500
                              Double burner, N8,500
Get one more FREE for bulk order up to 50 pieces. Sales agent wanted nationwide.
For more infos pls call Azeez, 07081176301 or 080160471590.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by nwigwemark: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2011
I bought one last year at the Trade fair, infact it is a big regret, the rate at which it consumes kerosine is alarming. Infact as we speak, i am looking 4 who to dash it to.
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by chux76(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
@OP
The last poster says your product is not as you advertise it,can you dispute that? we are waiting to hear from you.
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by fuego: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
I am quite convinced that this product- THE WHEEL is an asset and not a liability. I use one at home and I am very impressed with performance. Yours may be of a different quality or could it be that you did not follow the operating instructions, of course if you open the kerosene tap too wide you will experience excessive consumption.
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by sasview: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
I have one which I don't know how to operate,
pls. provide step by step guide on how to operate the stove.
thanks
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by greatnolly(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please where can I get the wheel stove in Abuja?
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by corrall(f): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
i am interested please...where can i buy?
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by Tommry: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
fuego:
Sales agents wanted for the The new WHEEL kerosene stove burning twice more than the gas cooker from India. The fast, easy and economical way for cooking.
                           PRICE
                              Single burner, N4,500
                              Double burner, N8,500
Get one more FREE for bulk order up to 50 pieces. Sales agent wanted nationwide.
Pls I have one of this pressure stove I have been using for the past 4 years now and it still running perfectly. I need some replacement parts for my PS-05 pressure kerosene stove, pls call me on 08098989908 or 08023019399 if you have replacement parts for this stove.
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by Tommry: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
sasview:

I have one which I don't know how to operate,
pls. provide step by step guide on how to operate the stove.
thanks
pls call me on 08098989908 if you are still interested on how to operate this pressure stove.
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by Tommry: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
nwigwemark:
I bought one last year at the Trade fair, infact it is a big regret, the rate at which it consumes kerosine is alarming. Infact as we speak, i am looking 4 who to dash it to.
You may not be wrong as we have many brand of this pressure stove in the market, but are you sure you know how to operate the stove?, or may be one part is missing.
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by Tommry: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tommry:
pls call me on ------- if you are still interested on how to operate this pressure stove.

This video will be of help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQmQ3t0G0Yk
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by Tommry: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Always send this video with you comment about this stove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQmQ3t0G0Yk

fuego:
                           PRICE
                              Single burner, N4,500
                              Double burner, N8,500
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by Soffyh(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2021
I want to get this stove, Is it really durable and easy to use
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by mimiwems(f): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Soffyh:
I want to get this stove, Is it really durable and easy to use

It is available. I have it. 08065752586. Chat me up
Re: Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove by gaftsoil(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
How do i get this around portharcourt

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Wigs And Gowns @ Legal Accessories Warehouse / MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. / Perfect Money Now Available From Pufftech Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.