Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Omawumi Would Be Jealous Of Her Singing Skills,her Name's Jane Sam-don't Play With My Heart: Downloa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omawumi Would Be Jealous Of Her Singing Skills,her Name's Jane Sam-don't Play With My Heart: Downloa (1008 Views)

INSTRUMENTAL: Iyanya – Mr Oreo [prod. Dj Flexon || Mp3 Downloa / Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals / Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Would Be Jealous Of Her Singing Skills,her Name's Jane Sam-don't Play With My Heart: Downloa by phatwall: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
WITHOUT A DOUBT SHE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST FEMALE VOCALISTS IN THE COUNTRY,HER NAME'S JANE SAM AND THIS SINGLE WILL MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE, DOWNLOAD AND LEAVE YOUR HONEST COMMENTS http://feeleh.com/downloads/janesam-no-play.mp3

(1) (Reply)

Voice Training / Wizkid Has Been Kidnapped! Ransome Demanded / Positive Reception Greets Dbanj's "Top Of The World" Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.