Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258618 members, 1698403 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 October 2014 at 07:43 AM

What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? (98246 Views)

I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. / Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by rachiwise(f): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2007
Pls can landers out there tell us the real test off a girl's virginity?

I read in an article by a doctor that the "hymen" is not the best way to test a girl virginity as it can easily be torn by other activities(which is not sex oo or not messing around),without the girl's knowledge.

Pls this is urgent,someone lost hers(my very good friend,i have known her for 11yrs) and she never messed around all her life,church going etc and she is really depressed cos after 27yrs,she suddenly realised she lost it without knowing how. (she said she has never gone to a guys house b4 talkless of getting drugged by one or go clubbing or partying).she even said she was never "Molested" b4.i was baffled and went on this reasearch and i found dis;

"Hymen

Kalpana asks,
What is Hymen? Is bleeding during the first intercourse a sign of the girl's virginity?

Dear Kalpana,
The hymen is a thin membrane that covers the womanliness. It may get torn without the girl's knowledge while doing certain sports activities. It may also get torn due to self-service or use of tampons. Sometimes it is absent since birth or just folds naturally along the walls of womanliness. If it is unbroken, a little bleeding may takes place at the first intercourse, however it CANNOT be regarded as a test of the girl's virginity."

for more on this(my research above),check out the link below

http://blog.fropper.com/times/2005/07/how_safe_is_the.html

NB:This is a serious and urgent matter(she has stopped eating and she is getting lean),experts' and knowlegdeable ppl's views will really be appreciated too.

Thanks!!!
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by rachiwise(f): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2007
pls has this ever really happened to any one out there??or is my friend the first ever ??really??
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by Siena(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2007
I don't know the answer to that!

All I can say is, virginity is overrated. Your friend shouldn't worry too much about a torn / missing hymen.
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by iice(f): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2007
Nna na wa
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by olanajim(m): 3:31am On Oct 02, 2007
It is true, a lady can lose her virginity as a result of other activities apart from sex. I don't know why the lady is complaining. Maybe you are her would be suitor and curious about the claim.

I believe there is a way of knowing a virgin. However, just like the convention "tearing of hymen" can be faked, there is no absolute guaranttee. Why the stess? It is only a foolish man that would pick virginity over dignity.

3 Likes

Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by rachiwise(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2007
hi Olanajim,

thanks for ur reply,but really i cant be a suitor cos my a girl(yetty),remember 2g3.ok
anyways thanks,she's really better about it now,but it is sumthing all other girls(and guys) should know and be aware of ,but watever,virgins or not,girls can still be secondary virgins and their future husbands would know they have great diginity.

cheers!!!
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by CrazyMan(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2007
If she hasn't gone out with anyone, she shouldn't be afraid of anything.

If she eventually gets into a relationship she can go ahead and tell her man that she's a virgin. When they get married and he enters her, he would be the one to know if she's a virgin or not.
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by olanajim(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
A virgin woman or man can easily be identified whether there is blood or not. Maybe I should make a new theory of detecting virginity.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by almondjoy(f): 2:04am On Oct 05, 2007
Siena:

I don't know the answer to that!

All I can say is, virginity is overrated. Your friend shouldn't worry too much about a torn / missing hymen.

Thank you brov!  I guess it is a normal process in life at some point in time.  Why some people choose to dwell on it like a nagging "toothache" or a ritualistic concept beats me.  A time will come when people will be born without this "virginity". 

I wonder how some people will survive then. undecided Is moral virtue synonymous with virginity? undecided  I do not ever remember at any point in my life when I wondered if any of the girls I met was a virgin.  If they were fine if not fine too. I never went on a "virgin hunt". It was never an issue.  I guess it is a personal "fetish"!  Knock yourselves out!
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by Bblak(f): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by Tomme(f): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2007
Went thru the thread and it reminded me of a discussion that took place in my room at school some weeks back. We had been trying to determine when a girl loses her virginity. Out of curiousity, i posted the topic on Yahoo Answers and i got some rather reasonable answers. One of which was that a girl loses her virginity only upon pentration of the joystick into her womanliness. Period.
In other words, as long as your friend ha not actually slept with a man, she is still, technically, a virgin. Full Stop, End of Quote. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by linapeace(f): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2007
@poster

Tell the girl not to worry she is still a virgin, from my experience with my hubby, i was a virgin ,the very first time we tried to have sex, my hemen got torn, it bleeded, but still we havnt had sex yet, he tried ,the next two days, his p***s couldnt penetrate ,and it was painful, he kept trying day by day untill it was ok, so she should not be afraid ,the guy will truely find out himself.

cheers!
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by moondust(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2007
a finger or an erect shaft wink
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by rachiwise(f): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2007
Went through the thread and it reminded me of a discussion that took place in my room at school some weeks back. We had been trying to determine when a girl loses her virginity. Out of curiousity, i posted the topic on Yahoo Answers and i got some rather reasonable answers. One of which was that a girl loses her virginity only upon pentration of the privates into her womanliness. Period.
In other words, as long as your friend ha not actually slept with a man, she is still, technically, a virgin. Full Stop, End of Quote.

@Tomme
u r right sis.Thanks

@poster

Tell the girl not to worry she is still a virgin, from my experience with my hubby, i was a virgin ,the very first time we tried to have sex, my hemen got torn, it bleeded, but still we havnt had sex yet, he tried ,the next two days, his p***s couldnt penetrate ,and it was painful, he kept trying day by day untill it was ok, so she should not be afraid ,the guy will truely find out himself.

@linapeace
thanks for ur post it was quite explanatory.
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by olanajim(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2007
Linapeace, how you doing? Hope you are living it up?

And your friend, how is she now?

@poster

if you people are bent on reading virginity on faces then we should follow these guidelines:

1. Virgins won't look at any man in face when they are talking, they stares at the floor!

2. Virgins won't be caught staring at any man trouser, they do so with their third eye.
3. Virgin won't initiate sex topic in public but they would be ethernally alerted to the topic with keen interest.
4. When you look at a virgin, your sixth sense would be at high alert if you have a trained subconscious.
5. Virgins are a bit careless with their look and general appearance.
6. When virgins laugh, they do so with childish disposition tilting their heads and body in a manner that make you imagine they are immature. Sometimes silly.
7. Virgins nag as if their life depend on it.
8. Virgins avoid men's company. When a guy sit beside them in a bus, they would shift their body as far as space could take them.
There are other signs. Just try it. It has 50-50 chance of working!

3 Likes

Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by macalurs(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2007
if she's a viirgin, by god I'm one too.

I only self-service, never penetrated!!!

You lose your virginity once you've fantasized about a counter-part. There's nothing "pure and holy" about you anymore. Do you enjoy Indecency, and touching yourself but have not been penetrated? You're not a virgin, thank you.
On the contrast:
Have you abstained having sex for the 5yrs and/or more? I know a pill that can restore your virginity, you'll be as good as new!! cheesy
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by tobaaro(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2007
Siena's ryt! Dignity is d KOKO nt Virginity!

@ linapeace,
I lykd ur post, lots of insight! Bt dat must hav bin alot of pain! I'm scared of disvirgining my girl and hearing "Wait, Stop, Pls Stop, Stop, Wait, Wait" poo!
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by katchy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2007
grin
the older you are the more likely the first time you have sex , yu may not bleed at all. the hymen may have been broke along the way. so it happens , Virginity is overrated i have sen men dump virgins for a retired prostitute. Virginity does not mean a woman will make a good wife. Na GOD de give good wife.
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by allonym: 1:52am On Nov 13, 2007
@ OP:

No. There is no actual test that can be administered to determine if a woman is a virgin anymore than you could administer a test to determine if a man is one.
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by theboy0808(m): 5:09am On Nov 13, 2007
Her man is the only true test
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by kooldamsel(f): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2007
Really its hard to tell now,especially with things like surgery to tighten the womanly wall.The hymen is not an indicator of virginity.Some hymens are elastic enough to allow the penetration of a joystick without even breaking.Instead,it stretches so how do you then say the hymen only tells?The hymen could be lost without having sex,like during sports or accidents.The real test,still remains a mystery.Even some virginity tests are not accurate.The only person that can truelly know she is a virgin is the girl(like your friend) and some guyz claim they feel it grin
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by iz2much: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2007
Hmm, let her go for the real thing which is the pratical,Get her a Man to test it.

Good luck
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by zheroes(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2007
hello poster,

Well, to be honest its really not possible to find out if a woman is a virgin or not. Even doctors cannot say. Its really a misconception that hymen breaks only during intimate intercourse and that tearing of hymen causes bleeding.

The hymen is a piece of tissue that lies across the entrance to the womanliness. It does not obstruct the entrance to the womanliness but may be torn during intimate intercourse, thus producing the bleeding. The prominence and elasticity of the hymen varies and by no means do all women bleed after their first intimate intercourse. The hymen may well have been stretched or broken previously by exercise, tampon usage or by injuries such as the straddling of a bike saddle.

Are you aware that a lady can get pregnant without necessarily breaking the hymen? it is though rare, but it can happen. The hymen is not a barrier, if it was then virgins wont have a period (menstruation).

so, WHAT IS THE REAL TEST OF A WOMAN'S VIRGINITY?

Simply ask her.
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by rockiedink(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2007
kooldamsel:

Really its hard to tell now,especially with things like surgery to tighten the womanly wall.The hymen is not an indicator of virginity.Some hymens are elastic enough to allow the penetration of a privates without even breaking.Instead,it stretches so how do you then say the hymen only tells?The hymen could be lost without having sex,like during sports or accidents.The real test,still remains a mystery.Even some virginity tests are not accurate.The only person that can truelly know she is a virgin is the girl(like your friend) and some guys claim they feel it grin

did I hear someone say P-Square. D italicised abd bold parts in your quote Na lie na story! grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by nossycheek(f): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2007
So sad that some are born without it and it makes them feel inferior. They keep on wondering what happened to them or how they lost the priceless germ but never get an answer. unfortunately, men takes bleeding after intercourse as a sign of virginity.
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by dre11(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
hallelujah!!!!!!!
so there is still some ladies that are so concern about their virginity
tell her not to worry.
if she does alot of rigours exercise at her lower part of her body that can cause it.
some people say it sometimes hereditary
but she can go for counsel
take heart
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by waterworks(f): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
yeah yeah it happens used to be a tom boy never really was into boys

but when the d day finally came there was nothing there no blood no bla no bla!!! NO PAIN self!!

till today the supposed 'first guy' said hes not 'the guy'. good thing were not back in the day huh? i could have been disowned!!!

so yeah u can never tell.
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by oscartawn1: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2007
Virginity is both a thing of the soul (heart) and body. To me, it tends more to the heart. Apart from an incidental break in the Hymen, then any conscious act that results in the breaking of the hymen should be considered a loss of ones virginity-
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by ademiller(f): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2008
wahala dey for naija.shey na virginity loss dey make ur friend slim fit? na wa for some females o. is it such a big deal to b disvirgined? afterall it is somethin u will still get rid off, na wa o again.
well i believe ur friend has been disvirgined by an incubus. : cry cry grin
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by spoilt(f): 2:15am On Feb 01, 2008
cant believe the ignorance that abounds. its alarming! grin
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by kingsikaz(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2008

i have a friend who's an expert at this- he will conduct d test 4 her bi merely putting his finger inside d thing.- his finger perform wonder- just make sure that she's equipped with d neccessary requirements, no waiver pls!
Re: What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? by opokonwa(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2008
I' sooo sick and tired of Virginity threads these days! angry
Like people have nothing better to discuss but female virginity . . . shakes head angry

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.