Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Mtn Internet Sharkpod Promo! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Mtn Internet Sharkpod Promo! (1378 Views)

Is The MTN Magic Sim Still Working? / The New MTN Internet Bundle Plans And Codes. / So Much For The MTN Private Placement Offer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mtn Internet Sharkpod Promo! by alarinka(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2007
Hi fellow nairalanders,i just bought this MTN sharkpod pack with unlimited internet access at a recent promo unfortunately the people i met at the friendship centre at ibadan could not really help me with the installation!!
PLS does anybody in the house know how to install the internet stuff step by step, i m in dire need of help as the arrogant guys at MTN might have started deducting the money from source even without browsing, these people are just confused, or maybe i am!!
Re: The Mtn Internet Sharkpod Promo! by syskay(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2007
If the sharkpod comes with an Installation manual and software, you should be able to install it yourself. Devices like that are usally not complex in nature.
Re: The Mtn Internet Sharkpod Promo! by Skywalker5(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2007
alarinka
I dont know if its a kind of fraud they are doing or they just dont enlighten thier customers.Every deduction is made on the 8th day of every month so dont think its free.You have free access to it till oct 8.
My cousin bought one 2 months ago and his account was suspended 4 days later.He then went back and the customer service.They were nothing to write home about.They could not explain the reason why.All they told him was that his contract has expired and he has to pay.It was someone else who had the same problem previously who then explain to him that its better people buy on the 9th of any month(my cousin bought around 4th) because thats is when they deduct their monry.
Maybe they have changed but i hope they explained it to you before buying but all they care about is that you buy their stuff?Remember the people you bought it from are marketers

(1) (Reply)

Nse Market Report For Week 28 (july 11) / I Need 500k / Can I Use My Gtb Mastercard To Pay For Placing An Advert On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.