Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Do You Agree With NLC That Jonathan Is Too Dull For Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With NLC That Jonathan Is Too Dull For Nigeria? (7051 Views)

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki With NLC Protesters Over Electricity Tariffs / Is The Apc Government Too Dull Or Weak? / Jonathan Is Too Dull For Nigeria-premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Do You Agree With NLC That Jonathan Is Too Dull For Nigeria? by badesco(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2012
It is a statement of fact and i hope our president understand this and buckle up fast
Re: Do You Agree With NLC That Jonathan Is Too Dull For Nigeria? by putro(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2012
alj_harem: NLC was a bit wrong there. You do not called a president "dull"

If He was, he would not be where he is today or would he ?
@NO HE'S NOT REALLY DULL HE'S JUST AN IDIOTIC DULLARD .CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. IN FACT HE'S A slowpoke. ZOMBIE.
Re: Do You Agree With NLC That Jonathan Is Too Dull For Nigeria? by SkyBlue1: 6:29pm On May 03, 2012
CyberG:

After screaming for AGES, some people can now SCREAM what we always knew on the pages of newspapers and publicly. I can imagine the DUMB STOOPID look on his face when he reads that he has been finally found out. Even the Analytic Chemistry teacher Yaradua is way ahead of this piece of ass shiite JONADUNCE EMPTYLUCK.

Nigerians and short term memory, it really is no wonder that history will always repeat itself in that country. We will always continue jumping between frying pan and fire. I don dey tire for that country, honestly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Breaks Code Of Conduct By Accepting A Church Donation / Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Output Increases By 403,900bpd Now 1.94m Bpd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.