Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Arthritis- The Most Effective Solution. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Arthritis- The Most Effective Solution. (966 Views)

Reduce Your Weight Απϑ Get Rid Of Arthritis / Permanent Relief For Arthritis And Rheumatoid Diseases / Permanent Cure For Osteoporosis And Arthritis Finally Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthritis- The Most Effective Solution. by Delee(m): 12:10am On Dec 16, 2011
Arthritis is simply refers to the inflamation of joints, thereby resulting to excruciating pains. It has no respect for Age, Gender Race, etc. Do you care for the final solution? call me on this number. 08027172928.
Re: Arthritis- The Most Effective Solution. by Latika12(f): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2012
I don't think that there is any permanent solution for arthritis.
Re: Arthritis- The Most Effective Solution. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
I really know there is a permanent solution cos I av seen it with my own eyes the secret is in one of the local weeds which grows wildly on mountainous path in Nigeria u are 2 pluck the leaves as d sun is about setting, u will now divide the handful of leaves into two the other half u will dry it on the rock for 7days after it is dried u will go back and get them, it is better to keep them in a wire mesh when drying to avoid the wind blowing them away on the 7th day u will pound the dry leaves to a powder in a mortar. The other half, what u need from the leaves is the juice u will squeeze dis out the very day u pluck it. The juice will be used to make a balm and the powder will always be ingested in the morning, afternoon and night after meal. Try this for a month and see a miracle.

(1) (Reply)

Make $100 Weekly From Paid Affiliate Blogging Program / Anyone Wants To Buy Paypal / West Africa Institute Of Higher Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.