Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake (2479 Views)

Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2011
. . .  Well i dont know what section could this come under -

So i decided to place it here,

I have been wondering recently what is actually wrong with some men

You date a woman, Love her, she gives you her everything - decides to carry you child/ren for 9 good months

Go through labour which is a life threatning experience, Give birth, becomes your partner you everything in life

your happiness, your Joy, Your pride, what makes you a man - calms you down - gives you advice - cooks meals for you

All you need to do is provide money and the meal is there, no more eating Junk food(s) like myself and completes your life

And after these whole thing, These same men still go out there and fornicate with other women whom they stand little or no chance with

all just because of 10minutes sex or less - they betray their women and kids - What happened to that woman whom you looked into

her eyes and swore to the heavens that you would love till death do you both apart, who's become your 2nd one and only -

What ever you saw in that new fling, your wife surely has and even more cos she has kids - every married man could actually bathe his wife

with money and she becomes radiantly beautiful as beyonce - I dont get it, when i see men insulting and fighting their wives whom they

claim to love, this isnt relationships this is marriage- Well this is for my future wife whom im still searching for - The minute i put a ring on it,

she becomes the next thing after God! I'll close my eyes to the world and worship her for accepting to go through the challenges of this world with

me. . .

. . I love my future wife (where-ever you are) - I promise to be the best husband/father and daddy to my family and 2 unborn kids embarassed

Thank you  embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by MarcAnthon(m): 4:05am On Dec 16, 2011
@190, wetin woman give u chop wey u begin preach epistle like this? No tell me say u don repent o. U're beginning to sound like sexkillz, and that's kinda scary.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2011
190_@:

. . . Well i dont know what section could this come under -

So i decided to place it here,

I have been wondering recently what is actually wrong with some men

You date a woman, Love her, she gives you her everything - decides to carry you child/ren for 9 good months

Go through labour which is a life threatning experience, Give birth, becomes your partner you everything in life

your happiness, your Joy, Your pride, what makes you a man - calms you down - gives you advice - cooks meals for you

All you need to do is provide money and the meal is there, no more eating Junk food(s) like myself and completes your life

And after these whole thing, These same men still go out there and fornicate with other women whom they stand little or no chance with

all just because of 10minutes sex or less - they betray their women and kids - What happened to that woman whom you looked into

her eyes and swore to the heavens that you would love till death do you both apart, who's become your 2nd one and only -

What ever you saw in that new fling, your wife surely has and even more cos she has kids - every married man could actually bathe his wife

with money and she becomes radiantly beautiful as beyonce - I dont get it, when i see men insulting and fighting their wives whom they

claim to love, this isnt relationships this is marriage- Well this is for my future wife whom im still searching for - The minute i put a ring on it,

she becomes the next thing after God! I'll close my eyes to the world and worship her for accepting to go through the challenges of this world with

me. . .

. . I love my future wife (where-ever you are) - I promise to be the best husband/father and daddy to my family and 2 unborn kids embarassed

Thank you embarassed embarassed

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by ikechukz(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2011
why not get a megaphone and preach to the whole world
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Flashaldrin(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2011
who is this and what has he done to 190?
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by sugardaddy1(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2011
Wait till you get your "future wife" first
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by seedord247(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2011
btw where's 190? I need him to comment on this post. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by slimyem: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Wislet(f): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2011
Good one dear
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Kslib(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2011
New year's resolution!
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2011
It's a trait you'll find in "uneducated" men alone.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2011
tellwisdom:

suya, Can i help? embarassed
tellwizzy, help by making a snide comment undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by tellwisdom: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2011
Bro. I smell weed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2011
MarcAnthon:

@190, wetin woman give u chop wey u begin preach epistle like this? No tell me say u don repent o. U're beginning to sound like sexkillz, and that's kinda scary.
embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2011
Actually this is for my future wife Alone and not about Nigerian women

wetin concern me with Nigerian women

Kmt undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by pendo89(f): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2011
ooh its nigerian men again.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Goldieluks: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2011
So what your saying in essence is in as much as you hate Nigerian women, your still going to settle down with one?  
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by xynerise: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2011
190's girlfriend is using 190's username to login. grin. That is not the 190 I know
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2011
pendo89:

[b]I have seen the most committed and loyal men cheat on their 'beyonce' like wives. [/b]How d u explain that? Its not about physique but when they connection is lost everything goes.

I'll even die if Jay-z is not cheating on Beyonce, not to talk of men that make up spurious nonsensical excuses to advocate their shameless wanton gallivanting, and adulterous lifestyles!

There is absolutely NO excuse for what? NO EXCUSE for Infidelity! Period!
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by xynerise: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2011
sexkillz:

I'll even die if Jay-z is not cheating on Beyonce, not to talk of men that make up spurious nonsensical excuses to advocate their shameless wanton gallivanting, and adulterous lifestyles!

There is absolutely NO excuse for what? NO EXCUSE for Infidelity! Period!

True! That is why I keep praying to God to shut my eyes from seeing any boobies and butts that is not my wife's. It not easy o. grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

So what your saying in essence is in as much as you hate Nigerian women, your still going to settle down with one?  

Nope im not settling down with one embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by xynerise: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2011
190_@:

Now this is the real 190 grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2011
xynerise:

Now this is the real 190 grin
cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by xynerise: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2011
190_@:

cool
Antelope tongue
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Maximip(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2011
@OP, you're not alright.  smiley

xynerise:

True! That is why I keep praying to God to shut my eyes from seeing any bosoms and butts that is not my wife's. It not easy o. grin

There are things your wife can do such that even when strange bosoms enter your hand, you wont even feel or pay attention to it.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Goldieluks: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2011
190_@:

embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
xynerise:

True! That is why I keep praying to God to shut my eyes from seeing any bosoms and butts that is not my wife's. It not easy o. grin
True! It's not easy! Self control & Self determination are the two essential ingredients to this regards! Some fall to the antics of some bosoms and butts, but then, what do you call someone who fell and committed adultery and instead of getting up, remained on the ground and continued the adulterous life style?

Worse than the one who falls, is the one that has refused to get up!. . . cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
sauer:

undecided undecided

MarcAnthon:

tellwisdom:

Bro. I smell weed embarassed embarassed

4 of my bros have truly suffered!! grin
one indirectly!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by Amya(f): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2011
@190 . . . I swear, i'm touched! The most touching stuff i've read here in NL in a long long time!
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Nigerian Men For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
Amya:

@190 . . . I swear, i'm touched! The most touching stuff i've read here in NL in a long long time!

Are you that wife - Whom i seek embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Under-estimate The Power Of "i Love You" / I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend / 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.