Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? (637 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Obadiah Is Right- Nl/nigerian Atheists Are Losers That Need To Step Up / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
Is it me, or am I missing something  undecided

It appears our beloved atheists have fled this forum , not sure why, but one reason is that their evolutionary nonsense was trashed over and over again, their multiple and diverse range of ideas and notions which were developed on the fly and to disdain the believers , have been analysed , assessed and totally demolished.

Why am I surprised  grin

Do you think they are regrouping to come back with full force in 2012 with some new made up nonsense or could it be, as I conclude that they can no longer stand the heat and rejection 

Help me here somebody  cheesy
Re: Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? by Seun(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2011
Here!
Re: Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? by thehomer: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
frosbel:

Is it me, or am I missing something  undecided

Yeah its just you.

frosbel:

It appears our beloved atheists have fled this forum , not sure why, but one reason is that their evolutionary nonsense was trashed over and over again, their multiple and diverse range of ideas and notions which were developed on the fly and to disdain the believers , have been analysed , assessed and totally demolished.

Nah they're still around. Maybe you've just not been reading the threads on which they contribute.

frosbel:

Why am I surprised  grin

Do you think they are regrouping to come back with full force in 2012 with some new made up nonsense or could it be, as I conclude that they can no longer stand the heat and rejection 

Help me here somebody  cheesy

They've been here all along. Its just that you've been in your echo chamber which prevents you from paying attention to what they've been saying.

Oh and by the way, where are the intellectual Christians? They generally run away whenever they're challenged on the substance of their arguments. I've come across a few who consider themselves such but they keep running away.
Re: Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
frosbel is a contradiction. Look at him calling out for the atheists because he misses them and yet when the arguments get too heated for him, he gets defensive and wonders what the atheists are doing in the religious section.

Summed up like this

frosbel: Atheists, pls come I miss you

Atheists: We are here

frosbel: What are you doing here?

Complete nutcase
Re: Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2011
My nihilistic friends are back , let's have a chat later on. grin
Re: Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? by vedaxcool(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
^^^^
Despite your laughter he made a very sensible point!
Re: Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? by thehomer: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2011
frosbel:

And he runs away. shocked
Re: Where Are The Intellectual Atheists ? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
frosbel:

So you who so vehemently argued against atheistic concepts , is now piggy backing on their bandwagon , because we refuted and rebutted your mythical quran and it's abrogated system of confusion grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Greetings To All Christians / Norway: Two Iranian Christian Converts Attacked , Stabbed And Called 'kuffar' / The Lord Is Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.