Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (961 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
NL Ladies and gentlemen,pls i need ur advice,firstly my former gf jst keeps calling me that she wanna see me,that i shld come and see her after it clocks 2years on 14th of this month,i know she's an Emere,and she kips telling me that she as nothing in mind,secondly i really fell in luv with a gurl and she knws that i truely lv her,but she keeps playing wit my affectn 4 her,wen ever i put across her a wooing subject she say's i'm jst a frend to her,yet wen she noticed i stp calling her after 5days, she start calling me,wen i say i wanna see her she leaves anytin she's doing jst to see me,she is jst fooling me by saying No.but i guess i'm a fool to fall in luv.
Re: What Do I Do by stepo707: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2011
I Hate 9ja:

NL Ladies and gentlemen,pls i need your advice,firstly my former gf jst keeps calling me that she wanna see me,that i shld come and see her after it clocks 2years on 14th of this month,i know she's an Emere,and she kips telling me that she as nothing in mind,secondly i really fell in luv with a gurl and she knws that i truely lv her,but she keeps playing wit my affectn 4 her,wen ever i put across her a wooing subject she say's i'm jst a frend to her,yet wen she noticed i stp calling her after 5days, she start calling me,wen i say i wanna see her she leaves anytin she's doing jst to see me,she is jst fooling me by saying No.[b][b]but i guess i'm a fool to fall in luv.[/b][/b]
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
Please, calm down and re-post your issues, No comma, fullstop.etc, your user name is all i understand,
Re: What Do I Do by Kslib(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
I Hate 9ja:

NL Ladies and gentlemen,pls i need your advice,firstly my former gf jst keeps calling me that she wanna see me,that i shld come and see her after it clocks 2years on 14th of this month,i know she's an Emere,and she kips telling me that she as nothing in mind,secondly i really fell in luv with a gurl and she knws that i truely lv her,but she keeps playing wit my affectn 4 her,wen ever i put across her a wooing subject she say's i'm jst a frend to her,yet wen she noticed i stp calling her after 5days, she start calling me,wen i say i wanna see her she leaves anytin she's doing jst to see me,she is jst fooling me by saying No.but i guess i'm a fool to fall in luv.PLS I KNOW I'M A BIG FOOL AND IDIOT!!DON'T REMIND ME!
Re: What Do I Do by Kslib(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2011
@op(i hate 9ja).ur mumu brain no tell u say NLand,na for 9ja e dey?
Re: What Do I Do by sexlog(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2011
Forget that your first gf since u dont feelings for her anymore. The second gf likes u, just give her time. She will sucumb.
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
For hating Naija, the only reasonable reply i can give is if i can type that reasonable reply with my arse! undecided
Re: What Do I Do by MrCork17: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2011
***reads newspaper in toilet angry ***
Re: What Do I Do by MrsChima1(f): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

***reads newspaper in toilet angry ***

Change the water in the bucket, you gey donkey!
Re: What Do I Do by MrCork17: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Change the water in the bucket, you gey donkey! 

Mrs Chima. do u realiaze I only go to the toilet everytime I think of u. But For some reason, I always enjoy the $hit! wink
Re: What Do I Do by MrsChima1(f): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. do u realiaze I only go to the toilet everytime I think of u. But For some reason, I always enjoy the $hit! wink

Is it because you enjoys my daily shit-fest? I have some more! Open wide! wink
Re: What Do I Do by MrCork17: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Is it because you enjoys my daily poo-fest?  I have some more!   Open wide!   wink

to be honest, I only call your name when I poo: Mrs Chima! tongue
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2011
*instant headache. bounces* undecided grin
Re: What Do I Do by MrsChima1(f): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

to be honest, I only call your name when I poo: Mrs Chima! tongue

Do you call my name when you are buttfucked in the arse too?  Oh!  You just called my name!   lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do by MrCork17: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Do you call my name when you are buttfucked in the arse too?  Oh!  You just called my name!   lipsrsealed

Mrs, Chima. you should be happy your name reminds me of my $hit. At least, someone thinks of u! wink
Re: What Do I Do by MrsChima1(f): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs, Chima. you should be happy your name reminds me of my $hit. At least, someone thinks of u! wink

And I hope my sheit melt your brain cells, clogs your throat, and destroys your heart as you think of me one FINAL TIME. Amen. cool
Re: What Do I Do by MrCork17: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima. you are lucky you look like a man. undecided
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ sexlog thanks 2u.pls i need more advice
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ sexlog thanks 2u.pls i need more advice
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2011
@op, are u educated? Do u hav any certificate in ur possession? If ur answer is YES! I've got good news for u, GO back to the sch u graduated frm and ask for a refund! Yes i said REFUND! Tell dem u r nt well educated.
Re: What Do I Do by MrsChima1(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs, Chima. you are lucky you look like a man. undecided

Maybe if YOU looked like a handsome man, YOU wouldN'T have to be online BEGGING FOR TOTO. wink

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Crush / If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. / When She Asks Dis Jamb Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.