Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41808 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
jennykadry:

@ID

We all know busybodys beef with Mac, what exactly IS YOUR OWN BEEF? If you want peace to reign sometimes you need to stop supporting one person and fighting the other. I have read your posts and I stand to be corrected but I have no seen not even one post from you stating the direct issues you have with Mac without dragging other people in. Wetin Mac do you is my question.

If I am quarreling with someone please do not support me because like CC said, if God forbid someone dies of heart attack whilst posting and to me I'd say supporting someone who is fighting wih another person, I still wonder what you will tell God "it is no my business ooo but he or she made sense so I had to support the person that made the most sense".  Instead of you telling them both to stop these and settle the drama, you are busy telling the other person to ride on.

Tufiakwa
I love this version of my Jenny. If the Issue is between R231, BB and Mac let them settle it the best way they can maturedly and peacefully too. We will account to God for even comments we made here oh. We are great people here, we love we share, we donate not because we are rich but because we love one another. Its good to disagree and they will talk it out and sort it as they deem fit, If you have a problem with him say so and stay on your own Issue ID stop pushing others. We are all adults and if we behave like this what do we teach our younger ones and kids.
I love the fact that BB and R231 are addressing the issues they haave with Mac and not name calling or making it about personality, and by doing that they will focus and sort it out if it is kiss and make up they will. State you own issue or let them sort them self out.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
r231:

Whats with the talking private undecided undecided

we are all here. . . .honestly tunji you have not learnt anything at all no disrespect

if there is anything put it out here in the open

talking private is part of the things that led to this craziness undecided

I know, many people think I was painting them black in private this is not true. Look at it this way, if I have offended BB, it is really an issue between the two of us to resolve. Trying to solve it here would be ineffectual, you can see ID trying to butt-in already. r231, what is it about maclatunji that you detest? Be honest, trying to hide it is useless.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
Busy body, you once suggested that Ivy and I settle our differences online. I think it is about time you did the same with MAC . Oya go and practice what you preach. Doing these here to me is not the best. To maNy people butting in already
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by r231(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
jennykadry:

BB, his first apology after you posted back on this thread to me was genuine. Can't bother quoting cos I am mobile.

The only person with head still intact on this their Tehn team is ifyalways. She does not agree with Mac but you dont see her goin back and forth on this thread like the others. Oam4jenny excluded though.

madam are you saying there is something wrong with my head undecided undecided

maclatunji:

I know, many people think I was painting them black in private this is not true. Look at it this way, if I have offended BB, it is really an issue between the two of us to resolve. Trying to solve it here would be ineffectual, you can see ID trying to butt-in already. r231, what is it about maclatunji that you detest? Be honest, trying to hide it is useless.

you are kidding right seriously

nah boss there is nothing at all
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

Excuse Me! Did u jus say i was butting in?

Ohh now it's butting in abi? Tunji when I ran d 1k thread wiv u claiming you were ill,will u label dat butting in 2?

It's all good do U!

@Jenny and Dabrief

If we taking this issue d religious way,I agree wit all you have said.

I will keep mute while Tunji continues to stir shitzzz,at least na him dey offend God not me rite!

I have heard you lots and I have digested your points.

It's all baming notin does we.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Excuse Me! Do u jus say am trying i was butting?

Ohh now it's not butting abi? Tunji when I ran d 1k thread wiv u claiming you were ill,was will u label dat?

It's all good do U!

@Jenny and Dabrief

If we taking this issue d religious way,I agree wit all you have said.

I will keep mute while Tunji continues to stir shitzzz,at least na him dey offend God not me rite!

I have heard you lots and I have digested your points.

It's all baming notin does we.

@bolded, can you even believe yourself? I can hardly do.

1. So, I cannot actually be ill, I can only claim to be ill. (Seriously, that is some serious ish).

2. If you could work with me then, what has changed in less than 3 weeks that now makes me the "shitzzz stirrer" that you are so eager to put down. #Thinkaboutit
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2012
r231:

madam are you saying there is something wrong with my head undecided undecided

you are kidding right seriously

nah boss there is nothing at all

I would really like to believe you and would appreciate if you stopped giving me cause to doubt it. Thank you as you do that.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
jennykadry:

@ID

We all know busybodys beef with Mac, what exactly IS YOUR OWN BEEF? If you want peace to reign sometimes you need to stop supporting one person and fighting the other. I have read your posts and I stand to be corrected but I have no seen not even one post from you stating the direct issues you have with Mac without dragging other people in. Wetin Mac do you is my question.

If I am quarreling with someone please do not support me because like CC said, if God forbid someone dies of heart attack whilst posting and to me I'd say supporting someone who is fighting wih another person, I still wonder what you will tell God "it is no my business ooo but he or she made sense so I had to support the person that made the most sense".  Instead of you telling them both to stop these and settle the drama, you are busy telling the other person to ride on.

Tufiakwa

Before una throway the baby away with the bath water, Idowuogbo has said it somewhere on this thread that she had cautioned Maclatunji over this TEHN issue, yet he stills comes out to openly disrespect OAM4J who did not even mention his name hence reason she called him out YESTERDAY, and he is now unfairly trying to capitulate on this TODAY cos you raised this up. And what was his outburst for if not that he has aggro with TEHN. Why claim he is in touch with them yet dodge the question when asked what recommendations he has been sending their way? Abeg the Mac dude is one hella unhinged shyster.

jennykadry:

BB, his first apology after you posted back on this thread to me was genuine. Can't bother quoting cos I am mobile.

The only person with head still intact on this their Tehn team is ifyalways. She does not agree with Mac but you dont see her goin back and forth on this thread like the others. Oam4jenny excluded though.

Hpw can someone talking with both sides of the mouth be genuine, trying to be a smartypant by apportioning the blame on our female emotion undecided. You might not see it, but you and in see things differently a lorra times. How can this be genuine undecided SEE LAST PARAGRAPH https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826801.576.html#msg10356174

WITH REGARDS TO YOUR SECOND PARAGRAPH, LETS NOT EVEN GO DOWN MEMORY LANE. . .These two people (oam & r231) ONLY chose to respond BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SPOKESPEOPLE OF TEHN AND HENCE DUTYBOUND. Besides, OAM4J only dignified him with a response to get him off his back, whereas he keeps leaving snide remarks all over the place about TEHN which R231 was only trying to address because they have a reputation to protect.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
The bolded are where most of your problems lie. Projection! Projection!! Projection!!!

@Idowu, I just realized that you asked me if I have a Beaf with TeHN. God is wonderful, the same TeHN that I was helping behind the scenes to maintain balance and peace. Look, I made my points and observations to TeHN not behind their backs but in front of them.

There are things I could tell TeHN that would be the blunt truth "for the future" like OAM4J is saying. However, it would break some people's heart and I don't want that. It is not about Beaf, it is just that somewhere along the line mistrust arose and people read meanings into things I said when I was direct and not hypocritical.

For the record, all I ever did was to keep Perx calm and try to keep her heart at rest after she got to hospital. She had many fears and questions that she needed to get-off her chest. I am glad I was there for her.

@BB, this is the comment you claim I couldn't defend. I think you misread what I meant.

I meant that whenever I had problems with what TeHN was doing I told them straight-forwardly. For example, I told them that I felt the "Help Nairalander Perx" thread was losing steam. I told them when I was angry that they weren't responding to request for account on my 1000 for N1,000 thread. I told them when I felt that they needed to register as a corporate entity.

These things are all over Nairaland and I cannot begin to open threads to bring them here. Let us be realistic- #Prettyplease.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
jennykadry:

Busy body, you once suggested that Ivy and I settle our differences online. I think it is about time you did the same with MAC . Oya go and practice what you preach. Doing these here to me is not the best. To maNy people butting in already

He knows he has no legs to stand on, hence reason he was hiding behind the comment "answer this question or i would not read your post BB". And seeing that i duly ignored him, he slunk away and only now came back to start quoting me because you are here to hold his hands. Like i told Debrief, he said he will not respond to me unless i answer him, AND I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR DAY TO INDULGE HIM, so again why is he latching onto you to now do a u-turn and quote me.

See as he is playing ping-pong with r231. He is just a rebel rouser and a wind-up merchant getting his kicks off pushing people against each other and hiding behind people to throw cheap shots undecided He is enjoying himself at all the attention he is mustering, and it will soon wear out of his system, give his wishy-washy self till tomorrow at the latest wink Truss me wink

Abegi free me Jenny, i am in the middle on an interfew with Lady Chaircover, i must secure that treasury job. Think how many rolls of splif and cups of shekpe we will be able to use those millions to buy in yABALEFT everyday, na to dey throw party everyday be that na cheesy

chaircover:

^^^ Haaaaaaaa Ara adugbo egbami oooooo!!!! Look at this 97 year old mama wanting to become treasurer shocked   grin grin

o fe kowo je abi. Wetin you want use the money do sef? Denture glue ni abi na disposable pant  tongue grin

I told you i am the correct candidate for the job, i am very cheap to maintain, all my 97 years old self needs to get me going daily alabukun rubdown and epsom salt soak in the bath from those fit rugged Oriental Massueuse toyboys who mind you have to be flown firstclass by Concorde only, because their palms need to be soft and yielding and pliant and succulently at the right temperature.

So i am not expensive you see, and have no need to embezzle the funds. . . erm i have 67 e-concubine at my beck and call, for when my blood tonic needs topping up grin I would have ordered 6 of those 14 inches contraption but i am so busy i would not have time to write in to complain to the manufacturers that they all stopped working from stress after just one week lipsrsealed cheesy

Idowuogbo:

Madam supporting people I feel make sense is my ting.BB is here talking to Tunji yet he's has failed to digest what folks are saying,we are all grieving like u said abi? So I won't keep mute and watch him feel it's ok to start pointing fingers when he aint pure himself.As per d GLORYA talk,yes it was inappropriate but sometimes things have to be addressed.

Tunji made me cough,but as usual he won't answer the obvious.He's a pro in diverting the truth for his own theologies,I know it seems folks are ganging up on Tunji,but he's not making things easy by making claims he can't bck up.I am not a tag along character but one thing is for sure,if anybody here including you posts something that has sense in it,I will address it.[size=14pt][/size]So Mrs queen of Nairaland cool down d princess of Nairaland(moi) ain't beefing no1,am just doing ME! cool

Haha, from where to where, after una don finish claiming all the juicy position nko, wetin una come remain for me ehn angry I think we should all just agree on Queen Diva and give it to whom honour is due aka Queen Maclatunji, he fought valiantly for it, so deserves it including the short pink tutu skirt, hot pink ballet shoes as well as all the other paraphernalia that comes with the highly coveted title grin Now where is he to come and own the stage and strut his stuff, my psychic self can bet my bottom dollar he is somewhere opening a thread or brainstorming and thinking of opening one, you can set your watch by Queen Diva Mac or Q.V Mac to the T&J, for short lipsrsealed cheesy grin

Peace out to you too Jare kiss kiss I loff you tori torun, you are not afraid to speak your mind and matured enough to step up to the plate and apologise when wrong, its an enviable trait, keep it up and God bless you jare kiss

[s]
maclatunji:

I don't even know how to deal with you. I am nonplussed+flabbergasted by your outbursts. I am so tempted to create a thread titled: List maclatunji's sins and offences so that he may know how to address and make atonement(s) if need be.  grin

People, I am only one man. #Sheesh
[/s]
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by OAM4J: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

After reading this post, I don't know what to do anymore. OAM4J, I hope you are happy, you have succeeded in making people label others for a decision Perx took by herself. At least, I can speak for myself that I did not know about the decision that landed Perx in hospital until after she got there. If anybody does not have evidence, I have evidence that she took the decision herself.

I feel very bad, that even in death Perx is still suffering from the things she detested whilst she was alive. Babe! Go and beg for God's forgiveness because you have made a terrible mistake taking OAM4J's innuendo as fact. People, do you still  have the nerve to question why OAM4J's comments make me angry? unbelievable!

maclatunji:

1. Babe! did not post that comment as the premise for her spurious conclusion. OAM4J's post was her premise. (Tell me how you missed that).

2. Perx told me why she went to hospital after she got admitted not before. (I said that earlier, is it that hard for you to comprehend?).

I got in contact with her via e-mail after I asked her what she was doing in hospital. It is still on this thread. #Freakingunbelieveable

Tunji what is your stress with me? Why are you blaming me or holding me responsible for you actions?

I made a post, just my own way of reflecting over all that happened and see lessons to be learnt after reading through all what BB posted and the events that followed. I concluded in my own way that "I think many of [size=13pt]us[/size] might have failed her for not telling her enough truth." Your advanced English dictionary failed to see that was inclusive of me taking responsibilities, rather you jumped at me, gave my post your own interpretation and started screaming at me even after I ignored you twice. And them jumped at the part of my post I addressed to Jenny & bb which Jenny misunderstood and gave it your own interpretation to add petrol to the fire from jenny, hopping she will hate me more [s](and divorce me her husband of many years and follow you).[/s]

Babe did not talk about a part in my post where I mentioned you in particular but the way you quickly jumped at me like. . . as if your conscience is killing you  

Why because you must  prove to everyone you know/love perx most and perx trusted you the most, else you are the only one that has the right to explain anything about perx. Even ridiculously went on to say perx didn't trust TeHN enough, complained about TeHN and in your almighty assessment claimed TeHN made mistakes and still making mistakes. . . How dare you Tunji? Who made you such a judge? What makes you think your one head is better than 10 heads in TeHN committee?

The day you realize that you are not all knowing and with the best of wisdom/idea, you will start to learn and move forward. Every time TeHN refused to buy your idea then TeHN was making mistake and doing wrong cause your idea must be the best. For God sake we never claimed to know/love perx better, so save us your childish competition talk, you were among the people that asked TeHN to help with her case, that we accepted to help does not mean you will now boss us about and tell us what to do and how to do it. How can we make mistake helping someone we didn't know from Adam? Why must TeHN help the way you think we should help or the way you think perx wanted to be helped when we were in direct communication with perx discussing every of our actions with her? And we politely asked you to do things your way if you were not satisfied with our approach? And what did you do? And you have the 'ordersity' to say TeHN made mistakes and still making mistake, How dare you? Who are you?

I didn't mention your name in my post, so stay away from me. And if people think the way you jumped at me was uncalled for, don't blame me, blame whatever it was that came over you.

Geez!!! I hate doing this.  angry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
OAM4J:

Tunji what is your stress with me? Why are you blaming me or holding me responsible for you actions?

I made a post, just my own way of reflecting over all that happened and see lessons to be learnt after reading through all what BB posted and the events that followed. I concluded in my own way that "I think many of [size=13pt]us[/size] might have failed her for not telling her enough truth." Your advanced English dictionary failed to see that was inclusive of me taking responsibilities, rather you jumped at me, gave my post your own interpretation and started screaming at me even after I ignored you twice. And them jumped at the part of my post I addressed to Jenny & bb which Jenny misunderstood and gave it your own interpretation to add petrol to the fire from jenny, hopping she will hate me more [s](and divorce me her husband of many years and follow you).[/s]

Babe did not talk about a part in my post where I mentioned you in particular but the way you quickly jumped at me like. . . as if your conscience is killing you

Why because you must prove to everyone you know/love perx most and perx trusted you the most, else you are the only one that has the right to explain anything about perx. Even ridiculously went on to say perx didn't trust TeHN enough, complained about TeHN and in your almighty assessment claimed TeHN made mistakes and still making mistakes. . . How dare you Tunji? Who made you such a judge? What makes you think your one head is better than 10 heads in TeHN committee?

The day you realize that you are not all knowing and with the best of wisdom/idea, you will start to learn and move forward. Every time TeHN refused to buy your idea then TeHN was making mistake and doing wrong cause your idea must be the best. For God sake we never claimed to know/love perx better, so save us your childish competition talk, you were among the people that asked TeHN to help with her case, that we accepted to help does not mean you will now boss us about and tell us what to do and how to do it. How can we make mistake helping someone we didn't know from Adam? Why must TeHN help the way you think we should help or the way you think perx wanted to be helped when we were in direct communication with perx discussing every of our actions with her? And we politely asked you to do things your way if you were not satisfied with our approach? And what did you do? And you have the 'ordersity' to say TeHN made mistakes and still making mistake, How dare you? Who are you?

I didn't mention your name in my post, so stay away from me. And if people think the way you jumped at me was uncalled for, don't blame me, blame whatever it was that came over you.

Geez!!! I hate doing this. angry

Its cool sweetie kiss I get the whole gist now. His approach was wrong, but he means well cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
BB, if you can post here then you can answer him. I dont think you want to keep a bad relationship with a stranger. It wont take anything form you, Tunji, Apologise, it seems you have touched a lot of nerves, Omaj some things you said may have been right but not now, let the poor girl be buried first before we go into who did what.
Tunji, sometimes we may do things not with the intention of hurting people but people get hurt when they tell you they are hurt by your actions the right step is to apologise and make a fresh start.
Omaj, you did well. Please dont be angry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by jaybee3(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
My own piece is kinda short and simple.
Perx has gone to rest so the least we can do to honour her is stop all the back and forth chit chat
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
You know the problem with all of this argument is that people will not admit to the truth. They think I am trying to claim I was closest to Perx and that makes them angry. Ok, I wasn't close to her, she probably hated me. #Happy  grin

If makes you feel any better, okay:

I am so bad, that the word bad makes me look good.

OAM4J, it was me that Babe! attacked but she provided your post as reference material (and quite elaborately too),. #dealwithit!

Your blaming yourself in that post does not make your post right. So drop that line.

BB, what exactly do you want? For me to disappear from Nairaland? I am reaching-out to you but you keep digging yourself deeper in hate.

To our silent audience/readers, I hope you are not enjoying this show because it is a tragedy.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

You know the problem with all of this argument is that people will not admit to the truth. They think I am trying to claim I was closest to Perx and that makes them angry. Ok, I wasn't close to her, she probably hated me. #Happy  grin

OAM4J, it was me that Babe! attacked but she provided your post as reference material (and quite elaborately too),. #dealwithit!

Your blaming yourself in that post does not make your post right. So drop that line.

BB, what exactly do you want? For me to disappear from Nairaland? I am reaching-out to you but you keep digging yourself deeper in hate.

To our silent audience/readers, I hope you are not enjoying this show because it is a tragedy.
A simple I am sorry will do. No one is saying you are bad, people are saying some of your words and actions hurt them. CC this morning was hailing you, we are adults, no one gets a price for winning an arguement but God will reward us for being at peace with one another, the cost of peace in this case is for you to apologise, even if you feel you are right and justified apologise, if there are not hurt they wont say they are.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
debrief08:

BB, if you can post here then you can answer him. I dont think you want to keep a bad relationship with a stranger. It wont take anything form you, Tunji, Apologise, it seems you have touched a lot of nerves, Omaj some things you said may have been right but not now, let the poor girl be buried first before we go into who did what.
Tunji, sometimes we may do things not with the intention of hurting people but people get hurt when they tell you they are hurt by your actions the right step is to apologise and make a fresh start.
Omaj, you did well. Please dont be angry

You see ehn, this people don't want an apology, they want me out of the way. Let us take BB as an example:

Dear Busy_Body,

It is not what you said- it is how you said it. I know you have a good heart but you cannot say because of that you will talk to anybody the way you like- because your intentions are good. Once you realise that what you are saying hurts another person- you stop. Look, you seem to think I am supporting Ivynwa and Perx against you. It is not true, I can only respond to the manner of your posts- it is not to demean, hurt or villify you. It is because I have enough faith and respect in you as a person to be understanding.  

I said this to her on January 4, 2012 and she is still on my case. Is that acceptable?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

You see ehn, this people don't want an apology, they want me out of the way. Let us take BB as an example:

I said this to her on January 4, 2012 and she is still on my case. Is that acceptable?
It is wrong to make assumptions on peoples actions. This last statement was clearly uncalled for. Okay, am out, keep going back and forth, keep digging up past issues, keep personalising issues and making accusations at each other. For me life is too short for all theses and for people you cannot even recognise on the street, haba.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

@BB, this is the comment you claim I couldn't defend. I think you misread what I meant.

I meant that whenever I had problems with what TeHN was doing I told them straight-forwardly. For example, I told them that I felt the "Help Nairalander Perx" thread was losing steam. I told them when I was angry that they weren't responding to request for account on my 1000 for N1,000 thread. I told them when I felt that they needed to register as a corporate entity.

These things are all over Nairaland and I cannot begin to open threads to bring them here. Let us be realistic- #Prettyplease.

hEY, I AM A REALISTIC PERSON, SO TAKE THAT BACK angry

Ok now seriously, awww this musta hurt you a lot and I feel like giving you a hug right now baby cry

I finally understand where you were coming from now, AND COULD SEE HOW HARD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO GET YOURSELF HEARD AND THEN COMMUNICATE YOUR INTENTION WITHOUT GETTING A FEW KNOCKS ON THE HEAD.

But saying this though, you were not going abut it the right way, was looking for someone's post to piggyback onto, thereby rubbing some people the wrong way, hence reason for the crossed wires with people wondering what you were smoking.

To address the 3 salient points you were finally courageous enough to raise;

Re registering as a corporate entity, TEHN took your brilliant opinion on board and gave it a thought but the truth was that they could noit currently afford the six figure amount currently required because most of the overheads were still even coming out of Oga's personal pocket and you know how times are hard.

Re the absence of a designated professional account - I understand how some people would have felt wary about donating money into a personal account, but again you have to understand this is still a fairly new organisation, and they must have plans in place to open a business account, which again i guess would need to be affiliated to a registered company.

Re their lack of providing a bank account details which you could have uploaded on the thread you opened for Perx, console yourself with the fact that you were not being snubbed but rather they did not want to put up a personal bank account which would render the image of their organisation unprofessional and this would have affected the number of people who wanted to donate but did not know where to donate to sad

Sweetheart, i know this hurts and i also now understand Perx's concern on that hospital bed, but console yourself with the ONE FACT  that we did not loose her to the cold hands of death through shortage of funds. And even if she didn't know then, she knows now that everyone's intention was genuine and that you tried your best. cry And I promise you TEHN would take all your recommendations on board, and have your name somewhere in their history books and if ever they had a opening for any consultancy related role, you would be first in line kiss So sorry babes, now you are gonna make me start crying all over again  cry cry cry

Everyone please drop what you are doing and rally round Maclatunji and give him a big e-hug cry cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Busybody2(f): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

maclatunji:
Dear Busy_Body,

It is not what you said- it is how you said it. I know you have a good heart but you cannot say because of that you will talk to anybody the way you like- because your intentions are good. Once you realise that what you are saying hurts another person- you stop. Look, you seem to think I am supporting Ivynwa and Perx against you. It is not true, I can only respond to the manner of your posts- it is not to demean, hurt or villify you. It is because I have enough faith and respect in you as a person to be understanding.

angry angry angry angry Everybody hold on, don't hug him yet angry angry angry

Without patients like us, there would be no Doctors, anyone in the medical field would know NOTHING I TOLD PERX WAS INTENDED TO HURT HER, hence reason she was even asking me questions because i was speaking her language but not as a Doctor. You have to be the bigger person and take this from me as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth AS AN OUTSIDER THAT YOU ARE wink

oya everybody you can hug him bee be, i release him in peace angry angry cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by OAM4J: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

Who cares if you are closer to her than her family? How does that affect anyone?

You are such an immature, GROW UP.

The quote below is what BABE! wrote about you; those were not picked from my post but from your actions after my post. So you deal with it.

BABE!:

No wonder Maclatunji was quick to attack those interesting facts! Lawd a Mercy! Some people's conscience would so kill them.

How on earth would you . . . . Wtf?

He's now using "she told me secrets" to do BojuBoju. . . lol.

And who else has the knowledge, and the wisdom to judge that but the all-knowing maclatunji.

Again I advice you, GROW UP! The world does not revolve around you.

What a shame!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
maclatunji:

Are u high? As in which part of u is writing all d above?  ur azzzz or ur hands?

Kai ur case is tiresome,which people want u out? Eee o Oluwamessiah man feel important ke.

Mr Oga u beta go and drink panacool b4 everything starts ringing in your medular.

@Iyaoko mi

Haaa! Mother-in-law dem suppose bath u wiv Agbo dami mi lara ya LMAOOOO!!!

I still love u scata sha Mami onidi peninsula. kiss kiss

Iya Macintosh aka d queen of Nairaland, just dey jealous my bling bling dummie so I understand her own Jesu Oba iye swagga talks sha. tongue grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u high? As in which part of u is writing all d above?  ur azzzz or ur hands?

Kai ur case is tiresome,which people want u out? Eee o Oluwamessiah man feel important ke.

Mr Oga u beta go and drink panacool b4 everything starts ringing in your medular.

@Iyaoko mi

Haaa! Mother-in-law dem suppose bath u wiv Agbo dami mi lara ya LMAOOOO!!!

I still love u scata sha Mami onidi peninsula. kiss kiss

Iya Macintosh aka d queen of Nairaland, just dey jealous my bling bling dummie so I understand her own Jesu Oba iye swagga talks sha. tongue grin

Call it shock therapy grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
OAM4J:

Who cares if you are closer to her than her family? How does that affect anyone?

You are such an immature, GROW UP.

The quote below is what BABE! wrote about you; those were not picked from my post but from your actions after my post. So you deal with it.

And who else has the knowledge, and the wisdom to judge that but the all-knowing maclatunji.

Again I advice you, GROW UP! The world does not revolve around you.

What a shame!

Actually the earth revolves around the sun. #Joking

Dear All,

I apologize for any hurt my words may have caused you, I didn't mean to hurt you but I hope you understand that we cannot always agree and as such disagreements are bound to arise. Let us learn from all of this and be just a little bit more patient with each other when we reach such situations.

Signed:

maclatunji.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
^Ayam proud of you Olumessiah #jokes# tongue cheesy

Oya come offline lets talk privately, i don find you correct omo ele wey go wipe all ur ijogbon qualities. wink smiley cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by OAM4J: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2012
Am OK Tunji. I hold no grudge and my post was not to blame/attack you or anyone in particular. And I apologize too if you or anyone felt offended with it.

Our consolation is that she did not die feeling rejected and unloved the way she felt when she made her 1st post on this thread. We all made a difference.

It is well. cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by blank(f): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
So when are the adults going to resume posting?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by leaks: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
blank:

And what is the essence of your question? Who are the adults and who are the kids?

Are you feeling bad you missed the party or you are trying to start a new one?

Very uncalled for IMO. Abeg let peace reign.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
OAM4J:

Am OK Tunji. I hold no grudge and my post was not to blame/attack you or anyone in particular. And I apologize too if you or anyone felt offended with it.

Our consolation is that she did not die feeling rejected and unloved the way she felt when she made her 1st post on this thread. We all made a difference.

It is well. cool

Don't make me cry, this so true. Thank you everybody.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
blank:

When the kids(everyone that has posted here including you) vamooses.

What were you thinking when you posted this? undecided .What are you trying to start now? your own show? too late.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by wendybaby(f): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2012
blank:

so u were enjoying all that (misunderstanding) all along.
***shakes head in disapproval.****
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by blank(f): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
Was just trying to say everyone should grow up and forget all these misunderstandings. It seems tempers are still high so i will leave. Sorry to all those i offended. I was not trying to start anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.