Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,383 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

*~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (10562 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is

Studio CFR: 21% (23 votes)
Jackpot: 54% (59 votes)
EL guapo: 24% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
cast your votes here
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
STUDIO  X3,  grin grin grin grin, NA EM HEAD WEY D CAP ENTA NA angry angry, SHEY U NOR SEE AM NI? angry angry

FFFFIIII,,,,,,, DDDDIII,,,,,, FFFFIII,,,,POWER TO D PIPO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2011
Even if the polling station gets moved to mogadishu, no lele!!
Jackpot is winning this, and that is fimal!!
grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2011
mikuz:

grin

in ya wet dreams, which day ANPP START TO WIN ELECTION angry angry angry angry
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
DONkollione:

STUDIO  X3,  grin grin grin grin, NA EM HEAD WEY D CAP ENTA NA angry angry, SHEY U NOR SEE AM NI? angry angry

FFFFIIII,,,,,,, DDDDIII,,,,,, FFFFIII,,,,POWER TO D PIPO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you bruv. . .

I would leave it to Nlanders to decide who they wantt . .

Thank You Don and God Bless
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2011
one thinh guyz, you can give the link of this thread to fellow Nlanders to come vote for you, instead of creating multiple id's
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2011
J stands for Jisos cool

J stands for Jokes cool

J stands for Jackpot cool

Better things starts with a J   cool

[size=16pt]Vote for Jackpot cool cool cool [/size]

Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2011
I repeat STUDIO gbam gbam na him all d wayy , hin tuka sibe yama yama

Elguapo u sef try but I can only choose 1,but Bado has nuff love for u still muahhh
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2011
Jack lemme help you . . .
J stands for :
Juicy
Jehovah
Jasmine
Jigga
Jamboree
Jewel and
Justice

grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

I repeat STUDIO gbam gbam na him all d wayy , hin tuka sibe yama yama

Elguapo u sef try but I can only choose 1,but Bado has nuff love for u still muahhh

u r mouthed, cool cool cool, gbam, grin, confirm,
bado herself. grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Pharoh: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2011
dani1luv:

one thinh guyz, you can give the link of this thread to fellow Nlanders to come vote for you, instead of creating multiple id's

It defeats the purpose of of having a poster of the year who is a real joker and  evaluated by real jokers to merit the award. I strongly go against that strategy but let the majority carry the day as this is the common trend anyway.  cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2011
^^Mehn, I didnt think dat way sha, you right

i wonder why i keep making typo error, dz fone aff tire me sef
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
Dani which phone is that?
Nokia touch?

grin
¤ 853,000 people like this.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Pharoh: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2011
dani1luv:

^^Mehn, I didnt think dat way sha, you right

i wonder why i keep making typo error, dz fone aff tire me sef

Nah have nothing to do with typo error my bros, just don't like the shameful campaign and fighting for peoples vote. grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2011
mikuz:

Dani which phone is that?
Nokia touch?

grin
¤ 853,000 people like this.
grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
Dere shud b a 3rd Mod incase of riot and u Pharaoh shud b title owner o gbayi bajesticallly

Vote for STD or sawwrie STUDIO na him na him d gbegbe ti gbegbe of Jokes , oya una click awayyy *awon da won ni were *
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by olawalebabs(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
Why bin no make the final three? I need an answer in black and white within 24 hours
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
olawalebab:

Why bin no make the final three? I need an answer in black and white within 24 hours

bcus badbelle pipo no gree am, to confess i neva wanted to register for dis nl but i was enjoying d guy, so i had a second thought ,

some fools com dey call me newbie hw i wan use blame dem na angry angry angry

so as bin nor dey den pls vote studio hes d bombatish
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2011
Thank You my people. . I'm so greatful for your support

I didnt know people like me dis much. . . I'm greatful

See as i dey read the comments and dey smile here like people wey see angel gabriel grin

one thing is for sure mehn, i'm not going to campaign outter jokes section to clinch dis award. . . If i win Na God, if i lose na God. . . And i thank you guys once again for the campaign

I'm Greatful
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ARareGem(f): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2011
Dani, why can't I see the poll after voting?
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2011
mikuz:

grin

Thank you bro

infact, your kind words sweet pass my galfriend pot of soup cheesy cheesy

I appreciate you wink

One love cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2011
;d
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2011
@ArareGem, u mean the poll result?
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2011
olawalebab:

simple!,cas i would win!

DONkollione:

bcus badbelle pipo no gree am, to confess i neva wanted to register for dis nl but i was enjoying d guy, so i had a second thought ,

some fools com dey call me newbie hw i wan use blame dem na angry angry angry

so as bin(THE REAL WINNER) nor dey den pls vote studio hes d bombatish

" YOU CAN NEVER BURY THE TRUTH; LIKE THE OLIVE SEED IT SHALL GROW UP, EVEN MIGHTIER THAN BEFORE"
SOURCE:GBAGBOLOGY
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^^ BIN GBAGBO U RE MOUTHED,  grin grin grin grin

VOTE FOR CREDIBILITY ,,

VOTE FOR LAUGHABILITY  grin grin grin

VOTE FOE SMILABILITY  grin grin grin grin

VOTE FOR FALL FROM TREE CONTINUE TO DEY LAUGHABILITY  grin grin

VOTE FOR LAFF WAN MK ME DRINK ACIDABILITY  grin grin grin

VOTE FOR EVERY THING ABILITY grin grin grin

VOTE FOR STUDIO

AND DONT SWEAT LOOKING FOR JOKES ON THE INTERNET,  grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2011

**chases bush-rat across thread**
grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
jackpot:

**chases bush-rat across thread**
grin grin grin

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
DONkollione:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
oya baby, stop crying, I will buy you biscuits grin grin

mummy go market? wink cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
DONkollione:

^^^^^ BIN GBAGBO U RE MOUTHED,  grin grin grin grin

VOTE FOR CREDIBILITY ,,

VOTE FOR LAUGHABILITY  grin grin grin

VOTE FOE SMILABILITY  grin grin grin grin

VOTE FOR FALL FROM TREE CONTINUE TO DEY LAUGHABILITY  grin grin

VOTE FOR LAFF WAN MK ME DRINK ACIDABILITY  grin grin grin

VOTE FOR EVERY THING ABILITY grin grin grin

VOTE FOR STUDIO

AND DONT SWEAT LOOKING FOR JOKES ON THE INTERNET,  grin grin

Olenuuuu wa gbayi don't stop kip it moving, awa ti fashola omo ola

LADIES AND GENTLEMOI MOI make una vote for our boi boi d wan and only STUDI d guy dat makes folks laugh wiv swagga, he is FELA to d jokes section oyinbo dey halar am for show worldwide,our boI don globalise make una press d red buttton and voteeeeeeeee.We refuse to let boring characters win unless una won come dey cry of boredom online.VOOOOTEEEEEEE YESSSS BOSSSS!!!!!!!!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by zealot4me(f): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
STUPIDIO ALL D WAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Words / New Chelsea Boss After Benitez In The Summer. . . (picture) / Sharp Guy Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.