Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey (2640 Views)

With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by agabaI23(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
Do you think the result will be any different in Nigeria? What was obtainable among your circle of friends?

Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by 195(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2011
This is in no way applicable in Nigeria

Havent you heard that NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE MOST DOG MACIOUS and BRUTU - LATERAL Women in the world

Them nor dey take eye see PRICK angry
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by agabaI23(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2011
hmmm
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2011
190_@:

This is in no way applicable in Nigeria

Havent you heard that NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE MOST DOG MACIOUS and BRUTU - LATERAL Women in the world

Them nor dey take eye see PRICK angry

This is hands down the most stupid and dumbest comment of the day! If your girlfriend, sisters and relatives nor dey use eye see prick doesnt mean others are the same way! Put your family on check! Damn! undecided
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
Ayam actually shocked @ d Uk figures I expected it to b way higher than dat, knowing d government encourages dier wayward character by putting more towards who has d latest pram and providing empires to some.

Well I don't think 9ja figures wud b any better , everywhere don pollute not only in 9ja.
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Sub5(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
-The result of (we have had underage sex) could be true in Nigeria
-Women who had sex under 16 is TRUE in Nigeria
-1 IN 10 People aged 16-24 have slept with 10 or more people,( For the women,this is FALSE but for The men, This is TRUE in Nigeria)
-We have had 1 partner,This result is true for Nigeria
-We are virgins aged 16 -24, The result is true for Men in the Northern part of Nigeria, but false for those in the south and East.
As for the women, this result is false,because we have more virgins in Nigeria.

HOWEVER A STANDARD SURVEY SHOULD BE TAKEN IN NIGERIA FOR MORE CLEAR RESULT.
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by 195(f): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
sexkillz:

This is hands down the most silly and dumbest comment of the day! If your girlfriend, sisters and relatives nor dey use eye see prick doesnt mean others are the same way! Put your family on check! Damn! undecided

check your self and your family first
then go to allen avenue for further survey grin grin
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Yorisb: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Sub5(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ 190 @, you don kill me with laugh oh
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by 195(f): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2011
Sub5:

@ 190 @, you don kill me with laugh oh

embarassed embarassed
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2011
Source?
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by agabaI23(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
UK Sun ^
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Flashaldrin(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
should be way lower in nigeria
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by agabaI23(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2011
Why do you think so?
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Kslib(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2011
sexkillz:

This is hands down the most silly and dumbest comment of the day! If your girlfriend, sisters and relatives nor dey use eye see prick doesnt mean others are the same way! Put your family on check! Damn! undecided
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Kslib(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2011
190_@:

check your self and your family first
then go to allen avenue for further survey grin grin

Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2011
Really, go to Allen Avenue and do a survey. I once asked my cousin if all ladies in Allen are prostitute.
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Odunnu: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
I think the figures will be higher sef. Its appalling the extent at which we've become sexfree. its like a trump card for gurls between 10-12years old. Its worse in the the NigerDelta, PHC particularly. These small girls are bold enough to tell a chemist/patent medicine seller they want drug for pregnancy prevention. I mean at 12years!!!!!
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by 195(f): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Yorisb: 12:54am On Dec 20, 2011
Odunnu:

I think the figures will be higher sef. Its appalling the extent at which we've become sexfree. its like a trump card for gurls between 10-12years old. Its worse in the the NigerDelta, PHC particularly. These small girls are bold enough to tell a chemist/patent medicine seller they want drug for pregnancy prevention. I mean at 12years!!!!!
embarassed
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by agabaI23(m): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2011
Odunnu:

You dey give them?
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Odunnu: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
I dont know of any pregnancy prevention drug. I cant possibly give them. I'm team #abstinence.
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Yorisb: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
agabaI23:

You dey give them?
grin
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by agabaI23(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
Odunnu:

I dont know of any pregnancy prevention drug. I cant possibly give them. I'm team #abstinence.
I was assuming you worked in a pharmacy where they asked. See your dotty mind. A pregnant woman is a virgin angry
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Odunnu: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2011
Work in a pharmacy? Impossicant! I cant stand the smell of aspirin sef. Its just of recent I started holding back from throwing up each time I visit the hospital.
Me preggy? Wow!!! Even though i've never ever tried to conceive, any day I find out i'm pregnant, i'll surely dance and sing for joy.
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by agabaI23(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2011
Come on, wink the last sentence is a figure of speech sweets.
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2011
agabaI23:

You dey give them?

lol.

@topic and i thought we americans were h0es. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by MarcAnthon(m): 12:40am On Dec 29, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

lol.

@topic and i thought we americans were h0es. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2011
MarcAnthon:

shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol according to swallu, tom28 and co,
Americans are the epitome of s3x fiends. . .from birth! grin
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by MarcAnthon(m): 12:59am On Dec 29, 2011
Ah, okay. But are you then saying the stats for the US are lower?
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 29, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Ah, okay. But are you then saying the stats for the US are lower?

errr. . .i no speakeh ingles!!!  grin  grin
Re: Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey by MarcAnthon(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2011
grin grin grin
In that case let's try asusu ala nnanyi wink wink. a ma'm na oburo tata ka e fu r'efu. Lol. Hope I got that right myself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? / Ladies, must you do this????? Guys, how do you escape this???? / Men's Room: Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.