Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (863933 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gmolen(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Emmagency:

you cannot... the very best you can do is apply on the day 28th day..and also, I applied on the 21 and got an appointment for 23rd..
Thank. Its just that a friend told me I can pay for my online visa application before printing out my bank statement since my application is deem completed only when I go for my biometrics and submit my supporting documents and not necessary when I pay online. The reason I put up the issue for clarification. Thanks again for ur comment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

I know that college, changed name and management after UKBA banned the previous one because of visa fraud.

If the two schools have written agreement that you can leave and join Doncaster college then you are covered.

Yea I learnt that they changed management, I didn't know it was previously banned.

That's fine then, thank you. So, with the written agreement, will I still be able to complete my remaining modules at Bradford then, after joining Doncaster?

I spoke to my school today and was told by a member of staff in admin that I can enrol at Doncaster college while I still continue my two remaining modules at Bradford. Is that possible? Will it be possible with ukba? Please advise on that part, please.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2014
princessmoi:

Yea I learnt that they changed management, I didn't know it was previously banned.

That's fine then, thank you. I spoke to my school today and was told by admin that I can enrol at Doncaster college while I still continue my two remaining modules at Bradford. Is that possible? Will it be possible with ukba? Please advise on that part, please.
Thank you.

If its not written statement then don't risk it, like i said before, your college has dodgy reputation and without written agreement it doesn't worth it. Doncaster college has good reputation because they are owned by the council while your college is private.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2014
justwise: [/b]

If its not written statement then don't risk it, like i said before, your college has dodgy reputation and without written agreement it doesn't worth it. Doncaster college has good reputation because they are owned by the council while your college is private.

Okay, thanks. I will talk to my school to have that statement in writing then. Do I also need a written agreement from both schools as mentioned earlier?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
princessmoi:

Okay, thanks. I will talk to my school to have that statement in writing then. Do I also need a written agreement from both schools as mentioned earlier?

How long do you have left in your visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

How long do you have left in your visa?

One more year. It expires next year August.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
princessmoi:

One more year. It expires next year August.

If you have written agreement with your school then you are good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

If you have written agreement with your school then you are good to go

Written agreement with my school and Doncaster as mentioned earlier or just my school having that statement in writing, that "i can enrol at Doncaster college while I complete my modules with them"?

Sorry for all these questions, I just want to make sure I have everything right.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
princessmoi:

Written agreement with my school and Doncaster as mentioned earlier or just my school having that statement in writing, that "i can enrol at Doncaster college while I complete my modules with them"?

Sorry for all these questions, I just want to make sure I have everything right.

Most importantly from your current school, if you are given written agreement and Doncaster colleges accepts you then you got nothing to worry about. Keep the letter because you will need it to extend your visa next year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

Most importantly from your current school, if you are given written agreement and Doncaster colleges accepts you then you got nothing to worry about. Keep the letter because you will need it to extend your visa next year.

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate. So no need to extend my visa now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
princessmoi:

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate. So no need to extend my visa now?

See my attachment for answer to that question.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

See my attachment for answer to that question.

Great! Thank you Justwise. God bless you and your family.

I will ask Doncaster college and if they agree, I will then talk to my current school about the agreement.

Thank you once again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
princessmoi:

Great! Thank you Justwise. God bless you and your family.

I will ask Doncaster college and if they agree, I will then talk to my current school about the agreement.

Thank you once again.

All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

All the best.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
@Justwise . good day. Thanks for all your previous responses. Please I have 2 questions this time

1. Do I need to have, or book an accommodation before applying for visa?

2. Please which oanda printout i'm I to print. The day I submitted my form online or the day I booked for appointment @ ikeja?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
spikesC:

These are the questions you'll be asked. It's not much, just 3 minutes of your time

@spikesC it was just as you said..just 5 question and we were just 2 tier 4 visa applicants at the VI center..it was quite fast, it was the biometrics part that took time.

When did you apply and hv they responded yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
paradisewoods: @Justwise . good day. Thanks for all your previous responses. Please I have 2 questions this time

1. Do I need to have, or book an accommodation before applying for visa?

2. Please which oanda printout i'm I to print. The day I submitted my form online or the day I booked for appointment @ ikeja?

Thanks

1. No you don't.

2. The day you deposited the money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

1. No you don't.

2. The day you deposited the money.

has it changed. i thought it was the application date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
sassybee:

@spikesC it was just as you said..just 5 question and we were just 2 tier 4 visa applicants at the VI center..it was quite fast, it was the biometrics part that took time.

When did you apply and hv they responded yet?

I applied on the 7th, no response yet.
It's supposed to be out on monday but the public holidays will extend it to wednesday.

You can be tracking it online though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
spikesC:

has it changed. i thought it was the application date

You can select the date of the day deposit the money. see my attachment....

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by cooljinglepuff: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thank you for answering my question justwise. I'd just browse through the previous post and found out that the accommodation deposit is counted under the maintenance. My question would be, I paid the £250 deposit but in my visa application, I said no because it's not mentioned under my CAS and I thought it's only a deposit to reserve the room for me. Would such mistake affect my visa application? Has anyone made such mistake before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

i understand, but my question is based on the requirement that you should print the one of the application date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

Thanks so much , so according to you attachment, GBP should be on the side of "Currency I Have" while Naira should be on the side of currency I want" abi ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by smslive2: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hello Nairalanders...

Submitted a Tier 4 dependent visa with son at Ikeja VAC on Thursday 17th, got an approval email today.

Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com.[i][/i]

Documents submitted incase there is anyone who is planning to apply for same...

1. International passport of all dependants valid till date
2. Original bank account statement covering all dependants
3. Letter of support from main student in the UK addressed to the High commission,
4. Family pictures and baby's album
5. Original birth certificates of all dependants
6. Copy of main student’s cas letter, student ID Card, Visa Page
7. Employment letters with 3 months pay slip
8. Copy of tenancy agreement in the uk for the family
9. TB Certificates for all dependants
10. Creche Arrangement for baby
11. Baby's Child dedication certificate
12. Tax Clearance card
13. Oanda printout for online application submission date

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
You are so lucky, I applied on the 3rd of July in VI, i still have not heard from them. I'm beginning to have a panic attack and i'm supposed to travel to work on Saturday. I really wish I had applied in Ikeja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by hasan123: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yes. Thank you very much for your Guidance. I finally Got the Visa. You all were really helpful. Thanks again.
Regards,
Hasan

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dspy45: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
hasan123: Yes. Thank you very much for your Guidance. I finally Got the Visa. You all were really helpful. Thanks again.
Regards,
Hasan

congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by panyam: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
smslive2: Hello Nairalanders...

Submitted a Tier 4 dependent visa with son at Ikeja VAC on Thursday 17th, got an approval email today.

Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com.[i][/i]

Documents submitted incase there is anyone who is planning to apply for same...

1. International passport of all dependants valid till date
2. Original bank account statement covering all dependants
3. Letter of support from main student in the UK addressed to the High commission,
4. Family pictures and baby's album
5. Original birth certificates of all dependants
6. Copy of main student’s cas letter, student ID Card, Visa Page
7. Employment letters with 3 months pay slip
8. Copy of tenancy agreement in the uk for the family
9. TB Certificates for all dependants
10. Creche Arrangement for baby
11. Baby's Child dedication certificate
12. Tax Clearance card
13. Oanda printout for online application submission date

Congrats! Submitted on the same day. Hopefully would get my own email tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
cooljinglepuff: Thank you for answering my question justwise. I'd just browse through the previous post and found out that the accommodation deposit is counted under the maintenance. My question would be, I paid the £250 deposit but in my visa application, I said no because it's not mentioned under my CAS and I thought it's only a deposit to reserve the room for me. Would such mistake affect my visa application? Has anyone made such mistake before?

Do you have enough money in your account to cover the maintenance money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by huby: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Reading through this thread helped me alot with my visa application. submitted last week tuesday and got a mail my visa has been issued today. thanks all for your help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
paradisewoods:

Thanks so much , so according to you attachment, GBP should be on the side of "Currency I Have" while Naira should be on the side of currency I want" abi ?

I selected that randomly but naira should be on the left hand side while £ will be on the right because your are convert from naira to £. If your maintenance money is in £ already then there is no need converting anything.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
spikesC:

i understand, but my question is based on the requirement that you should print the one of the application date

Sure a lot of people print out the oanda of the day of submission and still get their visas, some don't print out any at all and still get their visas.

If the exchange rate fluctuations affects your balance then they will check the exchange rate of the day money was deposited. As long as you deposited the actually amount of money then you will not be denied a visa because of exchange rate fluctuation because its something you can not control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.