Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (863908 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
seselez: Thank u. What if d money has always been there in d bank?

Good, just print 28 to 30 days period and submit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

Nope, it doesn't matter. Just print 28 to 30 days period statement and submit
Thank you i appreciate,but i thought i have to print 3 months statement of account or is 30 days statement more advisable or the standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
pato231:
Thank you i appreciate,but i thought i have to print 3 months statement of account or is 30 days statement more advisable or the standard?

Uk Tier4 visa requirement is 28 days, i advised you to print 30 just to remove any complication for the VO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

Uk Tier4 visa requirement is 28 days, i advised you to print 30 just to remove any complication for the VO

Thank you i now understand fully what you mean
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Itstyme(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

There must be.
When you go to the first page to make payment, you'll have the option of mastercard, visa, payga etc. cool

Did you see the error message content I sent in the previous post. The problem I am now facing is that, It wont even go through when I click on "make payment" to contact worldpay i.e to bring the options of the payment to choose. All it brings is the error page for over 3 days now.

Secure Payment Page
Sorry, there was a problem processing your payment:
Order problem
The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:
The transaction cannot be processed:

The specified order cannot be found, or the order is already paid.
Server information 29/Jul/2014 13:50:31 Server ID ukdc1-pz-pay05 (WPReq-477031)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Itstyme:

Did you see the error message content I sent in the previous post. The problem I am now facing is that, It wont even go through when I click on "make payment" to contact worldpay i.e to bring the options of the payment to choose. All it brings is the error page for over 3 days now.

Secure Payment Page
Sorry, there was a problem processing your payment:
Order problem
The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:
The transaction cannot be processed:

The specified order cannot be found, or the order is already paid.
Server information 29/Jul/2014 13:50:31 Server ID ukdc1-pz-pay05 (WPReq-477031)

Ahhh, that's weird. Maybe you should create another application and pay for that one or you contact them and tell them of the error
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Itstyme(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

Ahhh, that's weird. Maybe you should create another application and pay for that one or you contact them and tell them of the error

Very weird and frustrating I must confess going through filling the application ll overagain is one big deal but seems that is the only way out now. Thanks for your time n concern. I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hi guys, congrats to those who hve received their visas.

Please has anyone who applied at VI (teleperformance) collected their passport yet? I'm getting rlly worried. Day 19...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Kemulch: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks guys: In 2011 I applied for a US student visa. On the day of my interview, the visa was approved but after two days the embassy called me back. They told me I applied for a visitor visa in 2002 with a different passport (different names and date of birth) but did not mention it. The consular officer told that I gave him a misleading information and because of that I may not be able to go to the US again. He entered some information in his computer which I think was to reverse the visa and effect the ban but my passport was not stamped.

Now am applying to go to study in the UK. I have paid part of the tuition and have the remaining including my upkeep money for 28 days now. I'm really concerned. I have read the UKBA articles concerning visa refusals; they have mandatory visa refusal and refusal based on the discretion of the Consular officer. The mandatory visa refusals is usually based on forged documents i.e. If there is any forged document the consular officer must not issue the visa. All my documents are genuine. I have no worries on this one

The other refusals based on the discretion of the consular officer includes travel ban. i.e. If the applicant has a travel ban the consular may at his discretion not issue the visa.

Now, this is where am worried and need an honest advice. I don't know if the travel ban is only to the UK. I have a ban to the US. Will this affect my UK student visa application?

Somebody help pls. Candid (professional if possible) advice needed.
Thanks. I'm sorry for the long write up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by cookies: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello house, pls I wish to submit my tier 4 application on Thursday, when am I supposed to do the panda print out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
cookies: Hello house, pls I wish to submit my tier 4 application on Thursday, when am I supposed to do the panda print out?
You should print the Oanda Currency Converter page for that Thursday. Have you paid for your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by cookies: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ok, yes I paid last week Wednesday
DonOms:
You should print the Oanda Currency Converter page for that Thursday. Have you paid for your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
cookies: Ok, yes I paid last week Wednesday

You can also print for that last week wednesday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kemulch: Thanks guys: In 2011 I applied for a US student visa. On the day of my interview, the visa was approved but after two days the embassy called me back. They told me I applied for a visitor visa in 2002 with a different passport (different names and date of birth) but did not mention it. The consular officer told that I gave him a misleading information and because of that I may not be able to go to the US again. He entered some information in his computer which I think was to reverse the visa and effect the ban but my passport was not stamped.

Now am applying to go to study in the UK. I have paid part of the tuition and have the remaining including my upkeep money for 28 days now. I'm really concerned. I have read the UKBA articles concerning visa refusals; they have mandatory visa refusal and refusal based on the discretion of the Consular officer. The mandatory visa refusals is usually based on forged documents i.e. If there is any forged document the consular officer must not issue the visa. All my documents are genuine. I have no worries on this one

The other refusals based on the discretion of the consular officer includes travel ban. i.e. If the applicant has a travel ban the consular may at his discretion not issue the visa.

Now, this is where am worried and need an honest advice. I don't know if the travel ban is only to the UK. I have a ban to the US. Will this affect my UK student visa application?

Somebody help pls. Candid (professional if possible) advice needed.
Thanks. I'm sorry for the long write up

No one, and i mean no a single person can tell you if you would be denied the UK student visa.
What you committed in 2002, using a different name and date of birth, is a big time deception and fraud, but then, it is still in the discretion of the VO to stamp your passport even if you meet up with the requirements.

All you can do now is to apply and pray, nothing else.
But answer all questions truthfully this time around, even about the denials.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GlobalCareers: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
spikesC:

Yes, you can use your dad's account.
But it you'll have to provide your birth certificate which should have your dad's name and your name, then provide a written and signed letter of sponsorship from your dad.
Also, no matter whose account you use, the money must be there for a minimum consecutive 28 days

For the 28 days, is it 28 working days? Or are saturdays and sundays included in the count?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2014
GlobalCareers:

For the 28 days, is it 28 working days? Or are saturdays and sundays included in the count?

28 days, inclusive of all holidays
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2014
@spikesC ... have you heard anything from teleperformance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2014
GlobalCareers:

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GlobalCareers: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2014
justwise: [/b]

Yes.

So saturdays and sundays are included in the 28 days count.

Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2014
GlobalCareers:

So saturdays and sundays are included in the 28 days count.

Thanks for clarifying.

Yes they are included.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2014
sassybee: @spikesC ... have you heard anything from teleperformance?

naaah, i have not ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by agates: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Hi everyone. Please who submitted in abuja recently. What is the response time like? I submitted on the 21st of July and no response yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2014
you just submitted on the 21st July and ure panicking. Pele. some of us submitted since 3rd of July, wetin u want make we do na? God is our strength.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by agates: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2014
You people should not be angry na. Some abuja pple got their response in 4 days so I thot twas the yardstick

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2014
advice please,apparently there was a communication issue between me and my school in Uk,the waived the English language requrement on the premise i possessed c6 in WASSCE,but i have a c4 in NECO so now i have to take a language test.
pls which is faster and also i can pass more easily IELTS OR PTE
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
constance234: advice please,apparently there was a communication issue between me and my school in Uk,the waived the English language requrement on the premise i possessed c6 in WASSCE,but i have a c4 in NECO so now i have to take a language test.
pls which is faster and also i can pass more easily IELTS OR PTE
thank you

This is wrong, C4 is better than C6.
Or is it that they require only wassce and you provided only Neco
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
spikesC:

This is wrong, C4 is better than C6.
Or is it that they require only wassce and you provided only Neco
yes they needed WASSCE I provided NECO all this was after the fact when they clarified they wanted WAEC..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
constance234:
yes they needed WASSCE I provided NECO all this was after the fact when they clarified they wanted WAEC..

And you don't have WAEC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
spikesC:

And you don't have WAEC?

Nope i have NECO i am going for an Msc so my degree is needed,The WAEC was needed to wave me taking the english language test as apparently they dont accept NECO in lieu.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
constance234:

Nope i have NECO i am going for an Msc so my degree is needed,The WAEC was needed to wave me taking the english language test as apparently they dont accept NECO in lieu.

which school is that? if they accept waec they would accept another proof. Ask them if they would take a written official letter from your school, stating that you were taught in English and that your English is very good.

Tell them that you can't take the English test, that they should ask for any other proof.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
spikesC:

which school is that? if they accept waec they would accept another proof. Ask them if they would take a written official letter from your school, stating that you were taught in English and that your English is very good.

Tell them that you can't take the English test, that they should ask for any other proof.

thank you i am very grateful,i will send a mail to them immediately requesting this option,its the University of greenwich.
i will update you when i get a reply from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.