Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (863876 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by delnero: 4:18am On Aug 28, 2014
nikito: @Francistayo @delnero saw you are going to gcu heading there also will be nice to link with you guys .cheers
@nikito.. This is my twitter handle @kenobi4real add me so we could chat a. Lil b4 heading to GCu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Frangbon: 4:28am On Aug 28, 2014
I booked a standard appointment instead of a pbs tier 4 appointment as there was no booking date available for the pbs tier 4 appointment.

Hope I would still be attended to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ruksy: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2014
I actually paid for parcel service. I received the approval email on the 20th. The parcel got to me yesterday. Maybe someone else who had to go pick theirs will have a better reply for you.

francistayo: nice one dey sent my mail today to pick my passport after 2 working days, thinking dat shld b Friday but I doubt if it will b ready by then how many days interval did u giv after ur approval email b4 going to pick ur package.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ruksy: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks @spikesC, you are an awesome somebody!!!

spikesC:

congrats man cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2014
Hello,

Is the university of Salford a good school to run a masters degree and possibly a PhD? Hope the fees are not so expensive?

Positive responses would be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Teleperformance VI...is scaring d shit out of me my appointment is on Monday nd not a single positive review here even a tourist haven't been replied...I'm tinking of canceling my appointment nd book Abuja....justwise wat say U. ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2014
Olisedinma: Hello,
Is the university of Salford a good school to run a masters degree and possibly a PhD? Hope the fees are not so expensive?
Positive responses would be appreciated.
If you go to their website you can see the fees for your course.
They are a mainstream university and fees will be average for the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2014
kingsilly: Teleperformance VI...is scaring d shit out of me my appointment is on Monday nd not a single positive review here even a tourist haven't been replied...I'm tinking of canceling my appointment nd book Abuja....justwise wat say U. ??

Be wise, Teleperfornance is f**ked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by nikito: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2014
delnero: @nikito.. This is my twitter handle @kenobi4real add me so we could chat a. Lil b4 heading to GCu
sorry do not have a twitter handle are you on bbm or I could give you my mail address .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by marypoppins2020: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2014
Hello what date did you book for and what location. Have u gotten any feedback about this

Frangbon: I booked a standard appointment instead of a pbs tier 4 appointment as there was no booking date available for the pbs tier 4 appointment.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2014
justwise:

Its 50/50, pick up your package and know what its.

I saw the same message when i tracked mine.... pls what do you mean by 50/50? Can i go to Ikeja now or wait for the email or sms. I submitted on the 15th of August.

# cryWorried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2014
mokholar: Justwise, spikesc and the rest of the house.. I just tracked my application online and I saw "processed passport in transit to UK visa operation center'"

Plus what does it mean... I'm so scared. I submitted on the 14th of Aug in ikeja.

I submitted on the 15th in Ikeja and thats my status too.

@Justwise... does one really get an approval mail....e.g your visa has been approved because i don't seems to understand the approval mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by nikito: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2014
Frangbon: I booked a standard appointment instead of a pbs tier 4 appointment as there was no booking date available for the pbs tier 4 appointment.

you sure will get attended to that was what I did was skeptical of not been attended to visa was issued after 5working days .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Frangbon: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2014
nikito: you sure will get attended to that was what I did was skeptical of not been attended to visa was issued after 5working days .

Thanks nikito. Please is it the Abuja centre you selected for your interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Frangbon: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2014
marypoppins2020: Hello what date did you book for and what location. Have u gotten any feedback about this

Yes. nikito has put my mind to rest
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Ibadangirl1: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Hello guys. I am new to this thread ,I have been reading your comments, very helpful. Anyone here submitted on the 31st of July?
I submitted my application on the 31st of July at Teleperformance and I still haven't heard from them, so worried. I will never use them again. angry angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Ibadangirl1: Hello guys. I am new to this thread ,I have been reading your comments, very helpful. Anyone here submitted on the 31st of July?
I submitted my application on the 31st of July at Teleperformance and I still haven't heard from them, so worried. I will never use them again. angry angry

Na wa for teleperformance o. I submitted mine there too. And I am wondering why they have to make it minimum of 15 working days when others can do it in five days. By the way, did you get a mail the day you went for the biometrics about being forwarded to the UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2014
Ibadangirl1: Hello guys. I am new to this thread ,I have been reading your comments, very helpful. Anyone here submitted on the 31st of July?

By the way, log on to the teleperformance website where you are meant to track your application, move down to "contact us" and select "feedback and complaint". You can lay your complaint from that link with an option of reason being "delay in processing". I can't do that yet because I haven't waited for the 15 minimum working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Ibadangirl1: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Yes I did get a mail on the day I Submitted. Thank You
pholareen1:

Na wa for teleperformance o. I submitted mine there too. And I am wondering why they have to make it minimum of 15 working days when others can do it in five days. By the way, did you get a mail the day you went for the biometrics about being forwarded to the UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Pweety1:

I saw the same message when i tracked mine.... pls what do you mean by 50/50? Can i go to Ikeja now or wait for the email or sms. I submitted on the 15th of August.

# cryWorried

Some messages will clearly state that your application has been approved and visa issued while some are not clear but that doesn't necessarily mean that you have been refused or given, you just have to pick up your package to know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lawal37: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
nikito: you sure will get attended to that was what I did was skeptical of not been attended to visa was issued after 5working days .
Please at which location did you do your interview. I am also considering doing the same with Abuja because there seems to be no free days in September for tier 4 appointments

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2014
lawal37:
Please at which location did you do your interview. I am also considering doing the same with Abuja because there seems to be no free days in September for tier 4 appointments

ABUJA is the best location so far
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Justwise please what can we do about this "destiny delayers" called Teleperformance. While people are getting there visa in 5 working days at Ikeja, one will wait for 15 good working days @ Teleperformance and still nothing. What could be the cause of this discrepancy? Are they not submitting at the same embassy? or is Teleperformance embassy in the moon. Please advice us , what can we do #bringbackourpassport. I really need my passport back as I will like to get my schegen visa stamped on it before traveling to the UK .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2014
justwise:

Some messages will clearly state that your application has been approved and visa issued while some are not clear but that doesn't necessarily mean that you have been refused or given, you just have to pick up your package to know.

I saw the message when i tracked it on UKVAC website but i have not received any sms or email from UKVac.

Is it ok for me to go there and ask if its ready or send an email(pls send me their email add if u have it) or better still wait for sms or email from them.

Thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
paradisewoods: Justwise please what can we do about this "destiny delayers" called Teleperformance. While people are getting there visa in 5 working days at Ikeja, one will wait for 15 good working days @ Teleperformance and still nothing. What could be the cause of this discrepancy? Are they not submitting at the same embassy? or is Teleperformance embassy in the moon. Please advice us , what can we do #bringbackourpassport. I really need my passport back as I will like to get my schegen visa stamped on it before traveling to the UK .

Sadly there is very little you can do, you can contact the embassy directly rather than Teleperformance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pweety1:

I saw the message when i tracked it on UKVAC website but i have not received any sms or email from UKVac.

Is it ok for me to go there and ask if its ready or send an email(pls send me their email add if u have it) or better still wait for sms or email from them.

Thank you so much.

When was the message sent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
justwise:

When was the message sent?

I have not received any message. I just tracked it on UkVac track applications.

No message was sent to me. Still waiting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pweety1:

I have not received any message. I just tracked it on UkVac track applications.

No message was sent to me. Still waiting.

You don't need to wait to receive any message, you can visit the visa center to know if your application is there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
justwise:

You don't need to wait to receive any message, you can visit the visa center to know if your application is there.

The problem is i am not in Lagos, is there any other means of contacting them. Do you think i should just go down to lagos,

Thank you for the quick response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pweety1:

The problem is i am not in Lagos, is there any other means of contacting them. Do you think i should just go down to lagos,

Thank you for the quick response.

I'm not sure if they have phone number or email to contact them directly hence the idea of contacting the embassy to know exactly the situation of your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
justwise:

I'm not sure if they have phone number or email to contact them directly hence the idea of contacting the embassy to know exactly the situation of your application.
Justwise is it safe to choose standard appointment cuz dat happen to be the only option left for Abuja..no available date for tier4
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
kingsilly:
Justwise is it safe to choose standard appointment cuz dat happen to be the only option left for Abuja..no available date for tier4

Honestly i don't know, got little knowledge about the new appointment system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.