Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (863647 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided
goldendraco:

Yes, am submitting in ikeja on Tuesday. I pray so, thinking of calling my course department tomorrow to see if they can extend the last resumption date. Am going to university of strathclyde, MSc Advanced Computer Science. And you which school
We are together brother, strathclyde too, subsea engineering. There is no worry, you will make it. I have also disturbed the admission office on this issue, the woman replied that UKIV is aware of the date. You can still call your course coordinator or admissions-science office. She. only insisted that if I cannot make it on the 10th Oct I should let her know, so that she can give me a written note.

At Ikeja, Interview questions was:
What is your name
your date of birth
your nationality
your course
why you chose the institution and the course
when is your school resuming
why you chose uk
your future plans
do you understand all the questions asked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by adetolanex: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2014
i also got the approval mail, submited the same day as urs at abj, but will they transfer the passport to teleperformance or vfs abuja ?
queen47: Hi All, i just got a mail from abuja.visaenquiries that my application has been approved and the visa issued, they aim to return my passport to VAC within 2 working days.

Justwise, this means i have been given visa right?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 22, 2014
guiddoti: undecided undecided undecided undecided We are together brother, strathclyde too, subsea engineering. There is no worry, you will make it. I have also disturbed the admission office on this issue, the woman replied that UKIV is aware of the date. You can still call your course coordinator or admissions-science office. She. only insisted that if I cannot make it on the 10th Oct I should let her know, so that she can give me a written note.

At Ikeja, Interview questions was:
What is your name
your date of birth
your nationality
your course
why you chose the institution and the course
when is your school resuming
why you chose uk
your future plans
do you understand all the questions asked

Thanks.
smiley, good to know we are together. I have been disturbing her too (my course coordinator), but she is insisting on the ten working days thing. I pray it works out and we make it.
What date did you pick as the intended travel date. Are you staying in the Uni accommodation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2014
goldendraco:

Thanks.
smiley, good to know we are together. I have been disturbing her too (my course coordinator), but she is insisting on the ten working days thing. I pray it works out and we make it.
What date did you pick as the intended travel date. Are you staying in the Uni accommodation.
I chose 29th sept. I'ii stay off campus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyrule: 1:31am On Sep 22, 2014
I will be at teleperformance this morning around 10am. I will do all I can to make sure I speak to someone in charge. I'm sure I'll leave with good news.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyrule: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2014
I'll be there tomorrow at 10am.
lay86: pls lets all go there tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by soudagar06: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2014
Hi guys

Its 14 working today and I haven't heard anything and University (Staffordshire) should actually start today with the courses however I took a week extension I was wondering how will the VFS get to know about the extension will they contact the University!!!!!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Please guys let me know what I should I do.

Chennai, India
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mhoreh: 4:53am On Sep 22, 2014
guiddoti: My school will also resume on 26th of september, though, I have submitted on friday at ikeja. My last date for my course is 10th of Oct. which is also 10 working days. As based on my calculation, by 29th of sept you should know the outcome of the visa and on/before 3rd of oct you should have your visa. If you are sumbitting at ikeja, it is possible to meet up the last date of acceptance for your course. please, which school are you going? I guess, we have similarity.

I submitted my application on the 12th and I was asked during the interview for my course start date, I told the guy 15th and he was like I had just 3days to resumption and I said yes I know and quickly told him I had gotten an extension, b4 d guy decides to find an excuse in dat... Wld be picking up my visa dis week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2014
guiddoti: I chose 29th sept. I'ii stay off campus.

Okay. Staying off campus too. Chose 3rd of October as my travel date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Frangbon: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2014
I'll be porting to this thread soon
https://www.nairaland.com/863688/nigerian-students-uk-how-survive/ grin
Thanks to everyone that helped in lightening my path.
Our moderator, justwise, and a couple of other care givers here, Welldone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Teleperformance has sent the famous mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2014
Teleperformance has sent me the famous mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2014
I got this mail from ukvi yesteray tho saying a decision has been made and it would take time for my documents to be returned........then they now said they strongly recommend not to book accomodation and pre paid travel before visa.please does anyone get that part in their enquiry email or is it just me? Cos I was nw scared o whenbi saw that part.the email wants to kill my joy of seeingg another email from teleperformance

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Missyrety: Teleperformance has sent me the famous mail
I also got a mail but they didn't say approved they just said a decision has been made. What about you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2014
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and the decision will be sent back to the either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that Teleperformance does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the decision-making process.

Kind regards,

Teleperformance
UK Visa Application Centre

Do I need to be worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Same thing they sent tome.im goin there this morning tho.itz the uk vi one dt is scarin me.did anyone get dt *strongly recommend you dont book prepaid travel nd accomodation ish
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by queen47: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2014
adetolanex: i also got the approval mail, submited the same day as urs at abj, but will they transfer the passport to teleperformance or vfs abuja ?

i really dont know. i paid for courier cos i dont stay in abuja, so, i am expecting my passport to be sent to me.

But i think passports will be sent tot VFS, i think collection still goes on there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pirooo(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2014
crown86:
oh University of Manchester. That's a great University but am not certain they do have January intake. Most programmes are for September. However, write a mail to your programme director at the school and explain the situation to him/her.

Then make a request for late enrollment for 12th October 2014.

They should be able to give you a letter. Don't terminate your application yet. What course do you intend to study?

Tx crown86.

I intend studying Advanced Control & Systems Engineering. Meanwhile, the course is structured to complete lectures & course-work for a course unit in 3wks and then move to another course unit. So an extension till 12th oct means i would have missed out of a course unit (Lectures + course-work).Though my last day of joining class is 6th oct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2014

Pls which day did you submit your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2014
August 26
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Missyrety: August 26

Wow.
That's like about 4 weeks.
Congrats o!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Hello, Im using my dad's company account statement to which he is the sole signatory. .will this result in a refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2014
Missyrety: August 26
Mine was 27th, pls let us know how far
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Skimpymoi: Hello, Im using my dad's company account statement to which he is the sole signatory. .will this result in a refusal?

U good to know..hope u attached reference letter stating he's ur sponsor nd birth certificate to confirm u his daughter ??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2014
@ kingsilly can someone use his parent companys account?
kingsilly:

U good to know..hope u attached reference letter stating he's ur sponsor nd birth certificate to confirm u his daughter ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyrule: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2014
@lay86 @missyrety I got that same email too this morning. Will be at their office soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Let us know how it goes uote author=kennyrule]@lay86 @missyrety I got that same email too this morning. Will be at their office soon.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Pls does anyone know anything about the Abuja Teleperformance? Has anyone applied there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chiichii2010: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2014
I applied on the 15th of sep for teleperformance abj , no news ohhh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyweeves: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Received the approval mail on wednesday. Status online remains on passport in transit since o. Went there on friday not ready.
Wetin I go do o.

School don resume
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2014
@chiichii2010 Please post on the forum when they send you an approval email and any other email they send you. I will be applying there tomorrow probably. By God's grace it will be must faster that the Lagos Teleperformance everyone is having problems with. When is your course start date? Have you tried tracking your application on their website?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Chiichii2010: I applied on the 15th of sep for teleperformance abj , no news ohhh

@chiichii2010 Please post on the forum when they send you an approval email and any other email they send you. I will be applying there tomorrow probably. By God's grace it will be must faster that the Lagos Teleperformance everyone is having problems with. When is your course start date? Have you tried tracking your application on their website?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.