Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (863911 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2014
hydrazone:

Yes, it will cover for the fees and maintenance. I intend asking them to state the annual tuition fees and state that the balance is for maintenance (even though the balance is in excess of the £820 X 9months required). Will it also be OK if I apply as a Tier 4(General) (Sponsored) Student. I wouldn't be able to wait for the 28 days as I'm to resume by 1st Feb.
Thanks

Ask them for letter if you want but it's not necessary...just to stop you going into 40 days and 40 nights fasting and prayer..lol

You don't need to wait for 28 days, you have scholarship letter, your sponsor is not in doubt, it's a well known organisation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2014
ironbender101:
@all

Today is 2 weeks I applied which is 10 working days. I am not really happy and wondering why the delay. Is there anyone with this type of experience?. I am just disorganized waiting for the outcome and a lot of my activities are on hold.

I am experiencing same and I am enjoying it...so Relax bro! ur 15days neva complete na!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2014
hydrazone:

Yes, it will cover for the fees and maintenance. I intend asking them to state the annual tuition fees and state that the balance is for maintenance (even though the balance is in excess of the £820 X 9months required). Will it also be OK if I apply as a Tier 4(General) (Sponsored) Student. I wouldn't be able to wait for the 28 days as I'm to resume by 1st Feb.
Thanks
Really you dont need another letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2014
DrSkofid:

I am experiencing same and I am enjoying it...so Relax bro! ur 15days neva complete na!

when did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bukimireal: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2014
UK Visas & Immigration completed the assessment of your application on 16/12/2014 and made their decision. Your passport is now being returned to your point of application. Pls did I have my visa and is ready for. Collection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by hydrazone: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2014
justwise:

Ask them for letter if you want but it's not necessary...just to stop you going into 40 days and 40 nights fasting and prayer..lol

You don't need to wait for 28 days, you have scholarship letter, your sponsor is not in doubt, it's a well known organisation.
@justwise and kemkem30. Lol . No need for the letter then. I'll reserve the fasting and prayers for the long journey ahead. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2014
ironbender101:

when did you apply?

December 9.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
I got this message.... I don dey fear they didnt say visa has been granted ... Please advice

Reference: [user:field_gwf]

Dear
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and the decision will be sent back to the either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that Teleperformance does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the decision-making process.

Kind regards,

Teleperformance
UK Visa Application Centre

This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.

This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Georgiana12: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Please help me am so confused... I got admitted to Anglia Ruskin Uni, and I have already paid the deposit for tuition which is 4k pound....after that I was meant to receive my CAS but the school said I need to send my statement of acc.

The issue here is dis, I just deposited 4mill in my account on the 3rd of Dec, so my account won't be ready until 31st and school begins orientation 29 of Jan. Though I intend to go to Abuja to submit. Is it possible I get the Visa b4 then...then how soon do u think I can get my cas. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Georgiana12:
Please help me am so confused... I got admitted to Anglia Ruskin Uni, and I have already paid the deposit for tuition which is 4k pound....after that I was meant to receive my CAS but the school said I need to send my statement of acc.

The issue here is dis, I just deposited 4mill in my account on the 3rd of Dec, so my account won't be ready until 31st and school begins orientation 29 of Jan. Though I intend to go to Abuja to submit. Is it possible I get the Visa b4 then...then how soon do u think I can get my cas. Thanks

The university just want to see if you have the required funds, they don't care if it's up to 28th days.

On the other hand, if you can submit on that 31st of December, you have enough time for processing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
I got the below email, do I need to be worried?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Georgiana12: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
spikesC:

The university just want to see if you have the required funds, they don't care if it's up to 28th days.

On the other hand, if you can submit on that 31st of December, you have enough time for processing
SpikesC thanks alot...yes the school said they want it to have spent 28 days as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
ironbender101:
I got the below email, do I need to be worried?

Silas Ebuka U.... aka Ironbender101, finally your package has arrived!..lol...Congrats bro!...
Just wait till TP notifies u to come pick it up or if u used courier, u will receive it at the address u used in the courier...until you receive it and open it to see...that is when u will know d koko! However our(Nairalanders) prayers for you is not in vain...so CONGRATS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Georgiana12:
SpikesC thanks alot...yes the school said they want it to have spent 28 days as well.

Send them the statement and tell them that it's not possible. Explain your situation to them, they would understand and issue your CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
DrSkofid:

Silas Ebuka U.... aka Ironbender101, finally your package has arrived!..lol...Congrats bro!...
Just wait till TP notifies u to come pick it up or if u used courier, u will receive it at the address u used in the courier...until you receive it and open it to see...that is when u will know d koko! However our(Nairalanders) prayers for you is not in vain...so CONGRATS!!!

Bad guy im worried sha lol...... I also got this message too both of them came from TP.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tshegs19: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
I submitted my application today @ TP abuja. I wasn't asked a lot of questions ( I think d lady get cough)
@Spikec d woman dat did my biometric dint collect my new passport oh. She said "I cnt submit 2 valid passport " but she collted d datapage & I informed her tht i've explained in d Additional info. online. She said okay.
Now..patiently waiting

@Ironbender101. Congrts sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samzoe: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
spike c and Justwise u guys are doing a grand job and on behalf of nairalanders i wanna say THANK YOU
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
tshegs19:
I submitted my application today @ TP abuja. I wasn't asked a lot of questions ( I think d lady get cough)
@Spikec d woman dat did my biometric dint collect my new passport oh. She said "I cnt submit 2 valid passport " but she collted d datapage & I informed her tht i've explained in d Additional info. online. She said okay.
Now..patiently waiting

@Ironbender101. Congrts sir

No problem, that you told them is all that matters.
Time for the wait cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
samzoe:
spike c and Justwise u guys are doing a grand job and on behalf of nairalanders i wanna say THANK YOU
cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by 4mula22(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
justwise:

It doesn't make much of a difference, you can pick up your package yourself when its ready.

Ok, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello house I have submitted my application since december 1 and my school just sent my timetable and welcoming me to my program. I want to ask by now the embassy will have get in touch with my school and what is delaying my application thanks God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Georgiana12: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
spikesC:

Send them the statement and tell them that it's not possible. Explain your situation to them, they would understand and issue your CAS
thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Osy294: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Please, does a half tuition scholarship from my university meet the UKVI definition of a financial sponsor?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Osy294:
Please, does a half tuition scholarship from my university meet the UKVI definition of a financial sponsor?

Nope.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Osy294: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
spikesC:

Nope.

Ok, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by zemaye: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Good day, my people
spikesC
Justwise
And any sweetheart that has answers
...Mr zemaye has a multinational company sponsoring his PhD in the UK with a monthly allowance of £2000
He has a wife and son
But in the letter from the sponsoring company no mention of family is made,so should
he still go ahead and apply for his family?
Or just apply for him self?
Or does he need #3m for family upkeep in his account for 28days ?
Pls advice will be duely appreciated.
Thanks smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2014
zemaye:
Good day, my people
spikesC
Justwise
...Mr zemaye has a multinational company sponsoring his PhD in the UK with a monthly allowance of £2000
He has a wife and son
But in the letter from the sponsoring company no mention of family is made,so should
Thanks smiley
Mr Zemaye needs to show 920 x9 = 8280£ for his family, held for 28 days. ( i hope my maths is correct)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by portelli: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2014
hello gurus in the house, I am a self-sponsored, I have my personal bank account and I paid the tuition deposit from there.
But now, this my bank account has a closing balance of 6m which is more than the maintenance fund and the remaining tuition fees and has been there for at least a yr.

My problem is that I want to apply for visa tomorrow being 20 DEC, can I just print the Bank statement of my account from 22 Nov to 20 DEC in as much as no deposit was made within those dates?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by zemaye: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2014
kemkem30:

Mr Zemaye needs to show 920 x9 = 8280£ for his family, held for 28 days. ( i hope my maths is correct)
Thanks a lot for this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2014
zemaye:
Good day, my people
spikesC
Justwise
He has a wife and son
Thanks smiley

Where is the school located?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2014
portelli:
hello gurus in the house, I am a self-sponsored, I have my personal bank account and I paid the tuition deposit from there.
But now, this my bank account has a closing balance of 6m which is more than the maintenance fund and the remaining tuition fees and has been there for at least a yr.

My problem is that I want to apply for visa tomorrow being 20 DEC, can I just print the Bank statement of my account from 22 Nov to 20 DEC in as much as no deposit was made within those dates?

Yes you can as the statement will show the closing balance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2014
@spikec, @justwise and all

Is it a must that one must receive an approval mail from Ukvi?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.