Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (863586 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
olatejucole:
Hello house can someone use new account Someone just and tender it to embassy for 28days
Yes

You and these your repeated questions grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
seangy4konji:
@justwise...Please how much is maintenance fee for post graduate student studying within london and outside london for a year??
Urgent response will be appreciated.

Kriptic:

£1020 per month- Inside London
£820 per month- outside London

And you show for only 9 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thababe: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls i nees to clarify. My school only put my pearson pte and certificate from my online mba. Do you guys think i should add my undergrad certificate and transcript since they are not in the CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Timm: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello mates,

Is anyone going to university of west London? I wanted to find out how long it takes to get your CAS, I have paid since five weeks now, am yet to be issued my Cas and unconditional offer letter.

I am actually going back for my Phd after finishing my masters, I had to come home to extend my Visa due to the new rule.

In addition, which Visa application centre is the fastest? Do I need to do the TB test?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thababe: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Timm. You should call them as 5 weeks is really long. for my school i got mine 3days after i fufilled my conditions as i was chasing them with calls if i had left them it would probably have taken longer.

As to the TB test i reckon you would need it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Petitediva14(f): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
emcemayo:
Gooday folks pls I need advice on card to use for IHS and visa Application my cards was declined by daimond and gtb banks I was told by the customer care that it's due to the 60k cash limit. Pls help

That is a fantastic lie. I paid with my gtb card today which is a master card. The issue with master card lately is that you must have pre registered it at the secure code website. Right now it is only my gtb card that is registered but i intend to register all my cards soon.

After filling your info they would direct you to the secure code page which would ask for your secure code password.

I paid 515 usd for the application fee and 360usd for ihs today. Was charged 1usd to about 227naira and it pained me o. Imagine 227!!! Since i opted to use ikeja i paid another 94 usd (i had no choice). I hoped i helped someone with my oversharing....lol

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidosko(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hi everyone. Pls for the statement of account required , must it be exactly 28days. As 1 - 28
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Petitediva14(f): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Timm:
Hello mates,

Is anyone going to university of west London? I wanted to find out how long it takes to get your CAS, I have paid since five weeks now, am yet to be issued my Cas and unconditional offer letter.

I am actually going back for my Phd after finishing my masters, I had to come home to extend my Visa due to the new rule.

In addition, which Visa application centre is the fastest? Do I need to do the TB test?

Thank you

5 weeks is too long o. I got mine about one working day after i sent them a mail to inform them that i had paid. It was after a weekend though. They said they would send it within 3 working days but sent it within 1 day. It was like they were waiting for me to pay....lol.

Please send them series of mails o, 5 weeks is way too long! Wait a min, shouldn't you have been issued unconditional offer before paying? I thought that was the norm?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Petitediva14(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
bidosko:
Hi everyone. Pls for the statement of account required , must it be exactly 28days. As 1 - 28

I think so but me i am doing day 0-29.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidosko(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
I think so but me i am doing day 0-29.[/quote] ok thanks babe
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by igwejay67: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hi I've been a silent follower on this forum because I'm helping my little brother to apply for uni in Glasgow. For those of you going to Aberdeen or Edinburgh I've seen folks paying up to 280k for a direct flight why don't you take a flight to London and get a train for about £80-100 or better still get a sleeper coach for £35. You will go in and get a bed and wake up on your destination it's a brilliant service with charging ports and wifi, you get to see London and a bit of the country when you arrive and above all save your money. Hope this helps I've been in Scotland for almost 10 years if anyone needs clarification I'm happy to help. God bless

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=ugojay post=35637862]@sashacoleman---- I will be goin to university of bradford, leeds is very very close to Bradford. [/quote

When are u coming to the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Kyre: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Hellooo
Are a uol student?? [quote author=sashacoleman post=36413580][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by djfrancis: 6:45am On Jul 30, 2015
djfrancis:

Anybody with vital info on this pls...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by djfrancis: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2015
djfrancis:
hi
i would like to know if my uk visa application (tier 4) will still be considered as i missed out my middle name while filling the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by djfrancis: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=djfrancis post=36416085][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by djfrancis: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2015
djfrancis:
hi
i would like to know if my uk visa application (tier 4) will still be considered as i missed out my middle name while filling the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2015
djfrancis:
hi

Yes it will be considered
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Timm: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Petitediva14:

5 weeks is too long o. I got mine about one working day after i sent them a mail to inform them that i had paid. It was after a weekend though. They said they would send it within 3 working days but sent it within 1 day. It was like they were waiting for me to pay....lol.

Please send them series of mails o, 5 weeks is way too long! Wait a min, shouldn't you have been issued unconditional offer before paying? I thought that was the norm?

Hi Petitediva14

I was given a conditional offer, in uh payment, reference letters etc were listed as conditions. However, I have met alllconditions. In fact I paid my fees in full. I will do as advised
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pet01(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2015
Hi Timm, I also have the same issue here, my school university of chester said they'll start giving out CAS by mid august, meanwhile the school resumes by September. I wonder for this kind arrangement. Beside I thought this new rule applied to only college students, how come you have to come back to apply for PhD rather than applying from their?

Timm:
Hello mates,

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Fola10: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please does anyone have information whether Priority Visa Service applies for Tier 4 in the Abuja TLS Centre?

I tried to pay for it but at checkout Tier 4 was not on the list of visa applications that qualify for priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Petitediva14(f): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guys pls I have a big issue. I have my birth certificate but it is laminated and I think I read somewhere that UK embassy doesn't like laminated documents. However I don't know if it is speculation or not so I got an age declaration (which I hate). My question is which one should I submit? D declaration or the laminated birth certificate. I am submitting my mother's bank statements too. Please someone should respond soon. My interview is tomorrow o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Petitediva14(f): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fola10:
Please does anyone have information whether Priority Visa Service applies for Tier 4 in the Abuja TLS Centre?

I tried to pay for it but at checkout Tier 4 was not on the list of visa applications that qualify for priority

I don't know about that because after paying almost 20k for Ikeja I refused to pay for any priority thing. Hopefully someone would answer you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Kriptic: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
scoobs:
cheap the one I got to Aberdeen was 280k.
When did you book it? Is your ticket one way?

The cheapest I have seen so far is 340k sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kriptic:
When did you book it? Is your ticket one way?
The cheapest I have seen so far is 340k sad
Yes one way on Tuesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scoobs: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Petitediva14:
Guys pls I have a big issue. I have my birth certificate but it is laminated and I think I read somewhere that UK embassy doesn't like laminated documents. However I don't know if it is speculation or not so I got an age declaration (which I hate). My question is which one should I submit? D declaration or the laminated birth certificate. I am submitting my mother's bank statements too. Please someone should respond soon. My interview is tomorrow o.
Calm your nerves mine was laminated got my visa 3weeks back.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Kriptic: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
scoobs:
Yes one way on Tuesday.
Ok.

Petitediva14:
Mine is laminated too and I still got a visa. grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Timm: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
thababe:
Timm. You should call them as 5 weeks is really long. for my school i got mine 3days after i fufilled my conditions as i was chasing them with calls if i had left them it would probably have taken longer.

As to the TB test i reckon you would need it.

Thababe
Thank u for ur response. I will keep calling them. Do u have an idea regarding d fastest Visa application centre?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MrMarcus(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
igwejay67:
Hi I've been a silent follower on this forum because I'm helping my little brother to apply for uni in Glasgow. For those of you going to Aberdeen or Edinburgh I've seen folks paying up to 280k for a direct flight why don't you take a flight to London and get a train for about £80-100 or better still get a sleeper coach for £35. You will go in and get a bed and wake up on your destination it's a brilliant service with charging ports and wifi, you get to see London and a bit of the country when you arrive and above all save your money. Hope this helps I've been in Scotland for almost 10 years if anyone needs clarification I'm happy to help. God bless

Exactly!!!

I previously suggested this route considering the very high cost of direct flights when even the said direct flight would connect from another airport before arriving Aberdeen.

Pls I would like to hear from you on the sleeper couch it sounds cool though I initially opted for flight from London to Aberdeen £80.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry357: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrMarcus:

Exactly!!!

I previously suggested this route considering the very high cost of direct flights when even the said direct flight would connect from another airport before arriving Aberdeen.

Pls I would like to hear from you on the sleeper couch it sounds cool though I initially opted for flight from London to Aberdeen £80. You can inbox me pls. ugoc*********@gmail.com

No private mails or inbox!!!!!!
Post here for ALL to learn.

You might find sleeper train more expensive than flight!
[/b]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by derbylicious: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hey guys!

Is anyone here going to Colchester campus @UniOfEssex??

@£820 per month ,is rent inclusive??

I intend to do my TB test next week,please where is the specific tb test center in lagos??

Pardon my multiple questions, but it is said that he who asks questions never goes astray
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Petitediva14(f): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
scoobs:
Calm your nerves mine was laminated got my visa 3weeks back.

Can you imagine? I just dash those people 1k.... angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.