Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (863944 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by emmanuelson20: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2012
dove30: . Go to page 0 of this thread you would see an introduction that gives you all you need to know concerning applying for your student visa ,after reading you can ask questions on any section you don't seem to understand wink
Tanx~ i already did that. (1) Does 28 days means 28 working days? (2) Must it be exactly £5,400?(not more than?). Tanx~
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dove30: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2012
emmanuelson20: Tanx~ i already did that. (1) Does 28 days means 28 working days? (2) Must it be exactly £5,400?(not more than?). Tanx~
. Ok that's good that you read tru it.let me correct an update that has not yet been changed on that thread.maintanance fee for inner London is now £1000 per month for 9 months which would be £9000 and outer London is now £800 per month for 9 months which is £7200 pounds.sorry it has not yet been updated on that thread.you can see it in the ukba post on item 151 of the paste open it and also read all it has all the information you need. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance.pdf. And also have in mind that if you have not paid your full school fees to the school that issues your cas you have to show the remaining of the school fees you haven't paid in your account together with the maintanance fund but if you paid your fees in full then just make available the maintanance funds.and has for your question on the 28 days it's not working days it's 28 consecutive days so Saturday and Sunday are included on the count.feel free to ask more questions in areas you don't understand cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by emmanuelson20: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2012
Tanx ~ my 2nd question- must it be exactly £7,200? (not more than).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dove30: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
emmanuelson20: Tanx ~ my 2nd question- must it be exactly £7,200? (not more than).
. It can be more than and it should not be less than the 7,200 for the 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by emmanuelson20: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
dove30: . It can be more than and it should not be less than the 7,200 for the 28 days.
Tanx~
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by aeda: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2012
hey justwise,my questn is abt the bank statement.
I put in N1.9 (7200)on the 21st ,started counting the 1st day from the 22nd.Can i print the statement on the 20th of next month which will be the 29th day and apply that same day or i must wait for it to be 30 days(a month) b4 i print it & apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2012
aeda: hey justwise,my questn is abt the bank statement.
I put in N1.9 (7200)on the 21st ,started counting the 1st day from the 22nd.Can i print the statement on the 20th of next month which will be the 29th day and apply that same day or i must wait for it to be 30 days(a month) b4 i print it & apply?

Sure you can print it out on 20th and apply the same day, no problem with that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by aeda: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2012
ok ...thank u !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dannywest: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
@justwise & all, Thanks for all your assistance so far, should be processing my Visa against January next week (Wish me luck). Please I want to know, I've businesses in Nigeria so I plan to visit Nigeria a couple of times (at least every 2 months) during the 1 year M.Sc, is there any special requirement for leaving and returning to my school (like Visa-wise) or do I just book my ticket, fly off and return? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
dannywest: @justwise & all, Thanks for all your assistance so far, should be processing my Visa against January next week (Wish me luck). Please I want to know, I've businesses in Nigeria so I plan to visit Nigeria a couple of times (at least every 2 months) during the 1 year M.Sc, is there any special requirement for leaving and returning to my school (like Visa-wise) or do I just book my ticket, fly off and return? Thanks.

You definitely going to run into problem with the immigration if you travel that frequent and no school will authorise you to leave and enter that much. It has to be during summer or xmas holidays.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dannywest: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
justwise:

You definitely going to run into problem with the immigration if you travel that frequent and no school will authorise you to leave and enter that much. It has to be during summer or xmas holidays.

Thanks a lot! You're the best! I should be thinking of a different plan then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by peteafrik88(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good day everyone. Thanx everybody that has been contributing to the betterment of this forum.
Pls, I need a little clarification on this financial status for visa application. I need about 3 million naira before I can be given visa, but have just 1.5 million naira in my account at the moment.
My little question is whether, can I start counting towards the 28 days duration with this money I have in ny account now, as still continue to work on completing it to the required sum or must I start counting towards the 28 days when my total sum is complete?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by omopapa: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
peteafrik88: Good day everyone. Thanx everybody that has been contributing to the betterment of this forum.
Pls, I need a little clarification on this financial status for visa application. I need about 3 million naira before I can be given visa, but have just 1.5 million naira in my account at the moment.
My little question is whether, can I start counting towards the 28 days duration with this money I have in ny account now, as still continue to work on completing it to the required sum or must I start counting towards the 28 days when my total sum is complete?
Thank you

Ʊ start counting 4rm d day its complete
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by emmanuelson20: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
peteafrik88: must I start counting towards the 28 days when my total sum is complete?
YES~
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by girl19: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2012
if i pay my full tuition fees 12,000 pounds at once and i have my 9,000 pounds in my account should i still wait for the 28 days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2012
girl19: if i pay my full tuition fees 12,000 pounds at once and i have my 9,000 pounds in my account should i still wait for the 28 days?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by oghkezi: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2012
hello everyone, thanks again for all the support o, I have settled in well in school and all is going well, @oyibopepper sheffield is even close to me self, how are u, and hope you have settled in well too...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ImpactSystems: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
thanks to everyone makin sense here.going to sunderland come January 21..When is the best time to pay my fees and apply for visa?i also got my original waec certificate missing But i heard sunderland doesn't state it in CAS..Hope I'm safe?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ibudes: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hello
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ImpactSystems: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2012
@justwise and co..pls answer me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2012
ImpactSystems: thanks to everyone makin sense here.going to sunderland come January 21..When is the best time to pay my fees and apply for visa? i also got my original waec certificate missing But i heard sunderland doesn't state it in CAS..Hope I'm safe?

Now(starting from today) is the right time to pay your fees and get the CAS, you don't even have much time.

Only when you get your CAS that you will know if Sunderland state WAEC or not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ImpactSystems: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
justwise:

Now(starting from today) is the right time to pay your fees and get the CAS, you don't even have much time.

Only when you get your CAS that you will know if Sunderland state WAEC or not.

ok.thanks.should pay by bank transfer tomor.hope wema bank agrees to transfer from current account.as per waec,UKEAS said sunderland doesn't state it for masters applicants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dove30: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
My nairalander and just wise please I would like to know what you guys feel on this one.I just got a call form british high commision abuja to come for an interview on monday at the deputy high commision in lagos.I applieed for a tier 4 student visa last two weeks to go and finish my top up year of a course which I already startedand gotten the foundation degree certificate in london.I am nervous when it comes to interviews. I just don't know why dem one see my face!!!! Any ideas on cases like this? And pleas am I to take any document along has I was not told to bring along any document
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dove30: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
dove30: My nairalander and just wise please I would like to know what you guys feel on this one.I just got a call form british high commision abuja to come for an interview on monday at the deputy high commision in lagos.I applieed for a tier 4 student visa last two weeks to go and finish my top up year of a course which I already startedand gotten the foundation degree certificate in london.I am nervous when it comes to interviews. I just don't know why dem one see my face!!!! Any ideas on cases like this? And pleas am I to take any document along has I was not told to bring along any document
. Justwise please ur ideas r needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by FutureDon(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2012
dove30: My nairalander and just wise please I would like to know what you guys feel on this one.I just got a call form british high commision abuja to come for an interview on monday at the deputy high commision in lagos.I applieed for a tier 4 student visa last two weeks to go and finish my top up year of a course which I already startedand gotten the foundation degree certificate in london.I am nervous when it comes to interviews. I just don't know why dem one see my face!!!! Any ideas on cases like this? And pleas am I to take any document along has I was not told to bring along any document

Chief, no cause for alarm, it's a norm for them to randomly select applicants for interview. I'm sure your required documents are still with them. Just bounce there with a newspaper in your hand, lol.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dove30: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2012
FutureDon:

Chief, no cause for alarm, it's a norm for them to randomly select applicants for interview. I'm sure your required documents are still with them. Just bounce there with a newspaper in your hand, lol.
. Ohh is itt! I have been looking at all the threads trying to come. Across who they called for a face to face interview but I have not seen anyone yet but I saw couple of phone interviews.about the newspaper thing lol.please any idea from anyone about questions that are likely to be asked the anxiety nd andrenaline is......lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2012

This is not an issue, British embassy started calling people at random for an interview couple of months ago, it could phone or face-face interview.

The questions will probably centred around your course and what you tend to do after graduation. These are questions anybody planning to travel to the UK to study should answer comfortably.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dove30: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2012
justwise:

This is not an issue, British embassy started calling people at random for an interview couple of months ago, it could phone or face-face interview.

The questions will probably centred around your course and what you tend to do after graduation. These are questions anybody planning to travel to the UK to study should answer comfortably.
. Ohh thanks so much justwise so its not ny issue on ground then.I would just. Free style and just enligten myself more about my course then thanks a lot.do u personally know of any that went for an interview do u get your decision there and then or would still go home and expect vfs tracking and text.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2012
dove30: . Ohh thanks so much justwise so its not ny issue on ground then.I would just. Free style and just enligten myself more about my course then thanks a lot.do u personally know of any that went for an interview do u get your decision there and then or would still go home and expect vfs tracking and text.

You will not be given a visa there, you will still go home and wait for further communication from they.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gokeke(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
i am also going to sunderland by 21st January,can u mail me-gabofdac@yahoo.com
ImpactSystems:

ok.thanks.should pay by bank transfer tomor.hope wema bank agrees to transfer from current account.as per waec,UKEAS said sunderland doesn't state it for masters applicants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ImpactSystems: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
gokeke: i am also going to sunderland by 21st January,can u mail me-gabofdac@yahoo.com
mails to your box bouncin back.mail me at tedxado@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by emmanuelson20: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2012
Good morning House, pls, i have few questions that needs answers. Tanx~ (1) Can Both Parents Act as "Joint" Sponsors for a Student? (2) Do UK Accept Microfinance Bank Statements? (3) Must a Student have IELTS? (4) Must a Student have GMAT for MBA? (5) How early can a Student apply for a Study Visa? (6) How early can a Student travel to UK when granted a Study Visa? Please note: question 3 & 4 as to do with Embassy requirements. Tanx~

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.