Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (863992 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
richeyy: #

There is no interview. Take ur completed forms with the required documentation to VAC and submit. Shikena!

There is, they call at random.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by peteafrik88(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
Thanx to y'all @Justwise and @Richeyy....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
You can now vote for your Travel Section poster of the year here, the nomination has ended, three people that got the highest number of nominations are up for vote..

https://www.nairaland.com/1127287/vote-travel-section-poster-year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AZeD1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
Justwise you are really doing a good job.

For those of you coming in January, it will be cold so prepare your mind. You are not likely to get a job in the 1st 2 months of your study so prepare financially.

Don't book accommodation from Nigeria except you trust the person doing it for you but its not advisable.

If you are coming to Coventry, there is a large population of Nigerians who are very helpful(You would be accommodated F.O.C and will be helped in getting a place).
In Coventry, if you miss the deadline to submit an assignment by 1 min, you automatically score zero (Its very easy to pass and very easy to fail).
You are paying a lot to study so make sure you get every penny worth. Don't understand anything ask the lecturer till you get it. Its your money.

Got any questions and i will try to reply asap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by peteafrik88(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
Every post is just been hidden for unknown reasons. This info could be just so much more inportant for is that are yet to come to the UK. Pls, do us a favour by leaving them so that we can see, ni matter how derailing or bad they may be. Thanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
peteafrik88: Every post is just been hidden for unknown reasons. This info could be just so much more inportant for is that are yet to come to the UK. Pls, do us a favour by leaving them so that we can see, ni matter how derailing or bad they may be. Thanx

Any hidden post got nothing to do with this thread.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by peteafrik88(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
@Justwise; Thanx all the way... You are really doing a nice job here, I must say I am impressed. Trust you sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tominiyiE: 3:21am On Dec 10, 2012
Pls can i get more info abt wat will be required at d POE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
tominiyiE: Pls can i get more info abt wat will be required at d POE

Random questions are asked. Just take all your documents and have them handy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dove30: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hello justwise and nairalanders praise JESUS!!! I got my visa this morning!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
dove30: Hello justwise and nairalanders praise JESUS!!! I got my visa this morning!!!

Congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
peteafrik88: @Justwise; Thanx all the way... You are really doing a nice job here, I must say I am impressed. Trust you sha

Thanks for that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by amgettinit: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
@everyone please Good day sir .my name is emmanuel I am sixteen years old and I applied on the 5th of this month and also got a vfs message on the 5tg statin that my documents have been passed on for processing and my school resumes on the 7 of january.in my waec result I used the name emmanuel imaghodor osaro and the name on my passport is emmanuel imaghodor jackson so I got an affidavit sayin that osaro is my native name and jackson is my surname .I also got a confirmation of name on result from waec.and also sir all my documents bear 19 osamwonyi street except the letter from waec bears 19 osamuyo street.my dad is in the uk so I submitted his british photocopy passport and entry visa and certificate of naturalisation and letter of parental consent from my dad and mum ...and also western union money transfer he sent to me and he used the name fred jackson to send it ....and also the money in my account is 2.4 million instead of about 1.9 million (7200) I withdrew some of the money after I have submitted but the money did fall below 1.9 (my bank statement carried 2.4 million for 28 days) so sir am I on track or did I make a mistake?..thanxx and God bless you.Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by amgettinit: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2012
@justwise and @darkchild please Good day sir .my name is emmanuel I am sixteen years old and I applied on the 5th of this month and also got a vfs message on the 5tg statin that my documents have been passed on for processing and my school resumes on the 7 of january.in my waec result I used the name emmanuel imaghodor osaro and the name on my passport is emmanuel imaghodor jackson so I got an affidavit sayin that osaro is my native name and jackson is my surname .I also got a confirmation of name on result from waec.and also sir all my documents bear 19 osamwonyi street except the letter from waec bears 19 osamuyo street.my dad is in the uk so I submitted his british photocopy passport and entry visa and certificate of naturalisation and letter of parental consent from my dad and mum ...and also western union money transfer he sent to me and he used the name fred jackson to send it ....and also the money in my account is 2.4 million instead of about 1.9 million (7200) I withdrew some of the money after I have submitted but the money did fall below 1.9 (my bank statement carried 2.4 million for 28 days) so sir am I on track or did I make a mistake?..thanxx and God bless you.Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2012
@amgettinit:
@justwise and @darkchild please Good day sir .my name is emmanuel I am sixteen years old and I applied on the 5th of this month and also got a vfs message on the 5tg statin that my documents have been passed on for processing and my school resumes on the 7 of january.in my waec result I used the name emmanuel imaghodor osaro and the name on my passport is emmanuel imaghodor jackson so I got an affidavit sayin that osaro is my native name and jackson is my surname .I also got a confirmation of name on result from waec.and also sir all my documents bear 19 osamwonyi street except the letter from waec bears 19 osamuyo street.my dad is in the uk so I submitted his british photocopy passport and entry visa and certificate of naturalisation and letter of parental consent from my dad and mum ...and also western union money transfer he sent to me and he used the name fred jackson to send it ....and also the money in my account is 2.4 million instead of about 1.9 million (7200) I withdrew some of the money after I have submitted but the money did fall below 1.9 (my bank statement carried 2.4 million for 28 days) so sir am I on track or did I make a mistake?..thanxx and God bless you.Amen

You are ok.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dudubery: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yep, get a reference letter from your bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dudubery: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
calebo101: Kudos to you Justwise and all. I am going to apply for my student visa on Wednesday. The school is South Thames college, London. I have compiled all the documents as stated in my CAS letter. I have paid my school fees in full and would print a statement on Tuesday. I have 2.3 million in my account and it has been there for 28 days. I am tensed. Any thing to look out for? Do i need a reference letter from the bank to the British embassy? Thanks

Yep get a reference letter from your bank.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
calebo101: Kudos to you Justwise and all. I am going to apply for my student visa on Wednesday. The school is South Thames college, London. I have compiled all the documents as stated in my CAS letter. I have paid my school fees in full and would print a statement on Tuesday. I have 2.3 million in my account and it has been there for 28 days. I am tensed. Any thing to look out for? Do i need a reference letter from the bank to the British embassy? Thanks

Not necessary, concentrate in meeting all requirements.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tharangadevinda: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hi.. I'm currently in tier 4 student Visa and my husband is in Tier 1 PSW visa. I want to apply for dependent visa under tier 1.
My problem is do i need to go back to the home country for apply dependent visa for this category. Please advice me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
tharangadevinda: Hi.. I'm currently in tier 4 student Visa and my husband is in Tier 1 PSW visa. I want to apply for dependent visa under tier 1.
My problem is do i need to go back to the home country for apply dependent visa for this category. Please advice me.

When is your student visa expiring and are you still studying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tharangadevinda: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
It's going to expire on 30th April 2013. And I'm still studying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2012
tharangadevinda: It's going to expire on 30th April 2013. And I'm still studying.

You want to switch while studying or after your graduation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can an unconditional offer of admission be reissued after the deadline to pay the initial deposit lapses?
I got an offer for graduate studies but couldn't act on it by the deadline (15th) as my sponsor said he can only get funds across by next week due to a major project he's undertaking.
I've written to the school but I'm yet to hear from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tharangadevinda: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2012
I want to switch while I'm studding.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2012
tharangadevinda: I want to switch while I'm studding.

You may run into trouble with the UKBA, if i were you i will graduate first before thinking about switching to any other visa category.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2012
ochukoccna: Can an unconditional offer of admission be reissued after the deadline to pay the initial deposit lapses?
I got an offer for graduate studies but couldn't act on it by the deadline (15th) as my sponsor said he can only get funds across by next week due to a major project he's undertaking.
I've written to the school but I'm yet to hear from them.

It all depend on when your course is starting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2012
justwise:

It all depend on when your course is starting.
Jan 21st
Another reason I held back from pressuring my sponsor to make payment was that I applied to 2 other schools which I prefered over the initial admission
I just got a mail from one of them- after inquiring about my admission status&why the delay- only to be informed I was offered admission as far back as Nov 27th.This other school resumes on Jan 28th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2012
ochukoccna:
Jan 21st

Wait for their reply, they may probably give you a new date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.