Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again (17202 Views)

Propaganda Alert! Boko Haram Cornered! Enemies Of Nigeria Are At Work Again! / Multiple Bomb Blasts In Northern Nigerian City Of Maiduguri Injure Five People / Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque Mobilizes Northern Nigerian Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by dimcod: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2007
CAN decries religious mayhem in Kano
From Saxone Akhaine, Kaduna
FOLLOWING the alleged killing of some Christians in Judun Dankande Local Council of Kano State at the weekend, the General Secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Mr. Samuel Salifu, has called on President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua to intervene urgently.

According to Salifu, who urged the government to bring the perpetrators to book to forestall further violence, Christians would no longer condone any attack on them.

The CAN scribe spoke with journalists in Kaduna at the weekend, pointing out that reports reaching him from Kano State indicated that there was trouble in Tudun Dankande local council.

According to him, nine persons, including a youth corps member have reportedly been killed over an Internet cartoon said to have emanated from a 20-year-old Moslem boy from Bangladesh.

Salifu noted further: "Information available to me is that almost all the churches within that local council area have been razed and shops belonging to Christians have been razed and in houses where they dwelled in, we have been told that they have been ejected and their property brought out and burnt.

"The information given was that they saw a cartoon on the Internet and they still discover that this cartoon was drawn by a 20-year-old Moslem boy from Bangladesh and they decided to visit their anger on innocent Christians and their churches.

He remarked that Christians and the leadership were getting extremely worried because both the Christians and Moslems leaders have been holding series of meeting within and outside the Nigerian Inter-Religious Council (NIREC) to see how to bring about peaceful co-existence between followers of the two religions."

The CAN Spokesman wondered: "I don't know, if they don't have control over these people, then this NIREC meeting is going to look to me like a very useless meeting because we will meet, they will go and kill, we will meet, they will go and kill, then they turn round and say they are not proper Moslems. How is it that they cannot take care of their own people? We have hoodlums among the Christians too, but we don't allow them to go and kill any body. So this issue of hoodlums are not limited to Kano or anywhere.

"We are pleading with the government to step in. I am directly telling President Yar'Adua because this may be a litmus test for his administration.

" So far, both Christians and Moslems in the country seem to appreciate what he is doing. But if he keeps quiet and talks about rule of law and doesn't try quickly to intervene in what is happening, then he will now begin to see that there is a different law running in this country because the Christians will not just continue to watch while people just slaughter them as they like ,

"They cannot control their anger, they take knives and slaughter. When you tell them what they are doing is wrong, they will turn round and start to kill. Very soon, there would be a lot of blood shed unless they stop this nonsense because the church is getting fed up."

According to him, he had tried to contact some Moslem leaders on the issue: "I tried to call the Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (SCIA), Lateef Adegbite, he too was surprised that he was just hearing it. I called one of the anchor Moslems in Kano, Prof. Yadudu, but he was out of the country."

"I tried to call the governor of Kano State, but he too is out of the country. Most of the time, these people are out when these things are happening. So it cannot be a coincidence again. It looks like a plan, which they are orchestrating. Once they plan that something is going to happen, they just disappear and then tomorrow they will say we should come and talk in NIREC. This is why many Christians are questioning the relevance of NIREC in the midst of all these atrocities".
http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article08
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by egoldman(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2007
We want to live in peace with each other , but surely there is a limit to what we can endure , enough is enough , if they don't stop i suggest we hit them back, the line must be drawn somewhere with this barbarians .
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by ochocinco1(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2007
Maybe Davidylan has a point after all.

Northern Muslims are just unmannered beasts
with a religion that obtains from the cesspit angry
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by osereka(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2007
go say that in kano!
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by ochocinco1(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2007
I will shout it loud like the neighbourhood muezzin in Sabo garin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by osereka(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2007
for real?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2007
that would be suicidal oh.  lipsrsealed
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2007
I have said it many times before,
No need waiting for you to face their Devil sword.
Enough is Enough for all this Desert Wicked Moslem's. An Eye for An Eye is the answer.
Don't wait again, Give them back with the Sword, they are Children of SATAN.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by ochocinco1(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2007
i am a free speech fighter.

if i can withstand the murderous Burmese generals,
what more a couple of skinny, black as charcoal, desert sand infected,
Arab wannabe ingrates angry
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2007
Where is Denex when we need him.Can't he see that Osisi and Davidylan could have been killing people in Kano?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Afam(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2007
Why should the christains complain when muslims kill them for no reasons?

Christians should be able to respond in kind especially if they kill those that are guilty of killing innocent christians otherwise it will amount to both christians and muslims being accused of killing innocent people.

Every soul that kills an innocent person deserves to be killed.

May be we should look into the issue of legitimate possession of arms in this country, a lot of innocent lives have been wasted and all we get is talk and meetings.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2007
If we start killing innocent Muslims,we become like them,which is the worst thing that can happen to us-an erosion of our tolerant values.Muslims can never kill all of us,they can only kill us by making us be like them
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by osereka(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2007
@ i-man,
why is it that anytime you open your mouth, SHIT FALL OUT

so it is all the muslim that are savage according to you abi?

when they kill people in the east, somebody like me never say it is the christians
but some ruffians, hoodlum or whatever.

when the area boys in the east attack women in trousers, some idiots like you
are shouting sharia

bros get a life. this hatered for islam will get you no where
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2007
@osereka

You be imbeccille o,so telling someone Christians shouldnt respond in kind to Muslim violence is wrong? grin You no get problem with responding in kind,na not retaliating dey annoy you
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by osereka(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2007
@ i-man,

hatered for islam will make your

eye red
mind hard
brain shallow
blood pressure high
thinking small

and if you no take time your heart fit explode anytime
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Afam(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2007
I-man:

@osereka

You be imbeccille o,so telling someone Christians shouldnt respond in kind to Muslim violence is wrong? grin You no get problem with responding in kind,na not retaliating dey annoy you

I was tempted to respond to your post before the one reproduced above because I was certain you will twist and craftily use part of a whole statement to pursue your agenda on this forum.

After reading the content above I knew my instinct was right yet again.

The content in bold refers, the remaining part of what you are carved out stated that only muslims that are guilty of killing innocent christians should be killed.

You never change and in all seriousness I don't expect you to.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2007
Afam:

Why should the christains complain when muslims kill them for no reasons?

Christians should be able to respond in kind especially if they kill those that are guilty of killing innocent christians otherwise it will amount to both christians and muslims being accused of killing innocent people.

At worst you were advocating that Christians kill Muslims,at best you are guilty of your typical muddled thinking.What does Christians responding in kind mean ?Is it up to Christians to dispense justice?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by osereka(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2007
@I-MAN
YOU DON OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN
SHIT DE SMELL HUNMMMMMM
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2007
@osereka

This one you dey follow me around like homo,wetin imbecille like you dey find for discussion forum? grin No be must say u go talk something.I dey speak to u in pidgin because say na the best way,a benighted imbecille like you fit comprehend wetin I dey write
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by osereka(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2007
hnmmm
shit de smell hunmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Afam(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2007
I-man:

At worst you were advocating that Christians kill Muslims,at best you are guilty of your typical muddled thinking.What does Christians responding in kind mean ?Is it up to Christians to dispense justice?

You have done what I wanted you to do - reproduce my statement in full and not criminally reproducing part of it for your usual game. Thanks for doing the right thing, you see, gradually you are getting better, hope the trend continues.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2007
Christians should respond in kind is a bizzarre and foolish way of stating that the wheels of justice should take its full course.Only a man of incoherent inclinations could state such.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Afam(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2007
You never learn, you just forgot the remaining part of the statement or did you allow the evil part of you to take control again?

Knowing fully well that the complete statement makes nonsense of your accusation you have chosen to reproduce part of it.

Don't worry, people who come here have the capacity to think for themselves, you don't think for no one here. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2007
Isn't it clear to your challenged mind that the earlier and and later parts of your statements are contradictory and render your posts meaningless.The few occasions you speak for yourself,without resorting to "from my inbox" articles,you manage to tie yourself into a state of confusion.

No wonder you rely on "from my inbox" articles since you are too inept to make your points with any sense of clarity.I ask you again,why should Christians respond in kind,is the machinery of justice in the hands of the Christian?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by BigB11(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2007
Instead of all this gibberish, may be together we should focus on:

Why Muslims and Christians can not relate harmoniously?

How can Muslims and Christians work together as one?

Hey, the country is big and it's full of people with different religious beliefs and characters; hence, it is inevitable not to have conflict between these people from time to time. But what we can do is to continue to introduce better strategies to bring all these people together.

Fact: These folks are not going anywhere, and if our goal is moving our country forward, I think it is time to take this religious conflict serious and focus on uniting the nation. There is no moving forward if people are divided into several parts because of religious attitude toward one another.
Trust me, corruption is a minor issue compared to religious crisis.

Forget politics; religious crisis is the last thing we need in Nigeria and I hope this new administration takes this issue serious.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2007
Afam and osereka,there is definitely something wrong with both of you.

Have you no comments on this despicable act that has repeated itself over and over again or are you waiting to see the mangled bodies of your loved ones in gwongworo heading south before you realise there's a problem.

I hope this denial works for both of you.
Lastly stop chasing I man from thread to thread just to oppose his views.
It's becoming too childish.

under the mango tree lipsrsealed
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Afam(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2007
Why don't you come out of the mango tree so you can see clearly.

I made it crystal clear that chrsitians reserve the rights and should in fact kill muslims that kill innocent ones. The important issue here being that no innocent person should die for any reason and as such I will not support the killing of innocent muslims.

If you failed to see my position on this thread right from my first post then it is safe to dismiss you as someone that is just out to write nonsense.

And by the way I have better things to do than chase anyone around on any public forum. Get your facts right.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2007
Is the killings, religiously motivated or are the notherners not tolerable of other people?
Should Islam be accused anytime a christain is killed in the north?
The answer is no, The northerners really have something against christainsIf not why are the muslims in the south not killing other christains?
This is not religion but deep hatred
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by focused(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2007
Islamic religion is a militant religion. Anyone should go and check their history.

Otherwise why would someone kills someone over a mere cartoon or kill someone over what he or she says ? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and there is democracy in Nigeria. Anybody is free to criticise muslims or their religion or even their satanic prophet without any fear.

The muslims or the so called people who practise Islamic religion do criticise Christians and the christians have not because of that kills any muslim for it.

I cannot understand why the government should even permit the practise of that demonic sharia law in a secular country like Nigeria in the first place.

Enough is enough. The government should make it a law that anyone found guilty of killing anybody for whatever reason should be brought to justice. I recommend the should kill them also.

I cannot understand a religion that have no respect for the sanctity of human life.

There is nothing anyone can tell me about this satanic Islamic religion that would convince me that it is a religion of peace.

The other time, it was a cartoon in Demark. What I cannot understand is what has a cartoon in Demark got to do with Nigeria for God sake.

It seems as if these Northern Nigeria muslims are blood thirsty human beings. When will Yar'Adua rise up to this challenge ?

The funny thing is that these Nothern Nigerian muslims wants to be like Arabs, but the Arabs HATE BLACK PEOPLE, WHETHER YOU ARE A MUSLIM OR NOT, IT DOESN'T MATTER. THE ARABS DON'T SEE YOU A BLACK PERSON AS A HUMAN BEING.

God have mercy !!!!!
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by mrpataki(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2007
I guess Nigerians will begin to realise now that we have vampires living with us in the country. Very deadly and bloodthirsty Islamic religion fanatics in the North.

When there is nothing to do in the North, they must find something useless to engage their hands in.

Almost every year there has to be one religious riots or the other. angry angry
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by ochocinco1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2007
What I don't understand about these religious fanatics is when they will ask

their God to come down and fight his own fight.

And which nonsense confab is that. This isn't a case of religious intolerance.

These are murders, and like the thousands who have died before, those who perpetuate these

inhuman crimes get away with it. angry
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2007
Big B1:

Instead of all this gibberish, may be together we should focus on:

Why Muslims and Christians can not relate harmoniously?

How can Muslims and Christians work together as one?

Hey, the country is big and it's full of people with different religious beliefs and characters; hence, it is inevitable not to have conflict between these people from time to time. But what we can do is to continue to introduce better strategies to bring all these people together.

the problem is CLEARLY NOT a muslim vs christian one BUT a muslim problem! when did you hear christians indiscriminately killing muslims in Lagos?

you are asking a wrong question with the right intentions. We should not be asking muslims and christians to work together as one rather we should be asking NORTHERN MUSLIMS why they are such barbarians!

the earlier we send them back to Niger Republic the better. Very soon some deluded "i love nigeria" sychophants will start telling me a sweet wind of change is blowing in their backyard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Much Talked About Onitsha Mosque Demolished! / Nigerian Senators In Uganda For Graduation Of 200 Indigenes Of Sokoto - Photos / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.