Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (73372 Views)

Poll: in your opinion, was the slap justified?

Yes: 13% (48 votes)
No: 86% (296 votes)
This poll has ended

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
"Do you know who you are talking to?" . . . lol carnal man in action. Even Christ would not utter those words when confronted with legions of demons. . . . and people revere these charlatans? Not fit for deliverance?  grin
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Mobinga: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2011
LagosShia:

so these are the beast of men that claim to be possessed by "holy ghost"?

now they are slapping people who seek them!!!!

wonders shall never end with these possessed and fanatical christians!!!! muhahahahahaha
  grin grin grin grin grin grin

My friend would you shut the phuck up, you lunatic.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Maximip(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
LOL, people think MOG has to be perfect. He can slap everybody in the church and it does not stop him from being who he is.

You folks can keep allowing the devil to tell you MOG has to be exactly like jesus before you should follow him.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by asas(f): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2011
Slapping her was wrong though he could have asked her what she meant instead of giving her a hot slap
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2011
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dare2think: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
Maximip:

LOL, people think MOG has to be perfect. He can slap everybody in the church and it does not stop him from being who he is.

You folks can keep allowing the devil to tell you MOG has to be exactly like jesus before you should follow him.

Exactly!!!

It does not stop him from being who is his. A fraud and a bully.

Would you allow him to slap your sister?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by PastorKun(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
Obviously the demon possessed person in that video was Oledepo himself. Conceited arrogant bast@rd angry
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by otokx(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
the man made mistake
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Cupidkc(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
Ah! So That's what the woman got for coming out, next time remain in your sit. , Chikina,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
[size=14pt]That lady is a better Christian than Oyedepo. The bible teaches once slapped turn the other cheek.

I will love to slap Oyedepo and see if he turns the other cheek according to scripture and as practiced by the illiterate young lady he slapped.

I wait till I get the opportunity to visit a good sounding on his cheeks.[/size]  angry
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2011
After watching the video, I will comment, The girl was saying some blasphemous things oooo, winch fo jesus ke? This demons are known to lie, It's part and parcel of the kingdom of hell, that girl is very very possessed, U cn see the way she talks without fear, Demons usually fear the spirit of God, but this girl shows no fear, She probably wants and enjoys possession, And pastor oyedepo freed her, The girl is very very very possessed, dnt let's deceive ourselves familiar spirits exist, the demon has eaten her she's more like a living physical demon
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by emmatok(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
That Pastor should be arrested and jailed for assault.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by cantell(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Where is Sagamite to do justice to this thread.
Oyedepo followers, pray that Sagamite does not see this thread?.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by manmustwac(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2011
its just a good marketing ploy to promote his church business by presenting these vulnerable women as evil witches in front of his congregation who can look down on them as the reason for all thier misfortune.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by plaetton: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2011
tpia@:

yes, of course the key aim here is to pull down the whole church, which btw the way has probably been unsupportive of gaay marriage.

so, with the church gone, and the chief opponents sullied, there'll be free leeway for any other agenda.

disappointment disappointment.
Why dont you first treat the cancer in the body of christ before you hunt for the imaginary enemies of the church?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by tpia5: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^madam, maybe you need psychiatric help or something, but in the meantime, stop addressing me.

i find you highly irritating- nothing personal.

thanks.

the cancer in your posts shows the cancer of your thought process.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by lastround(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
I think the young lady should just sue the man. that is all
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Mobinga: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
grin grin grin

You're a foul devil

grin grin grin

Damn.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by azeezengr(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
The guy did not do rehearsal for this WINCH ENCOUNTER, hence he fails in carrying out his role in the usual drama session. Only God knows how many times his madam don received dirty slaps like this!!!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by juman(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
Propbably the lady was sick (not mentally balanced)
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dare2think: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
12 inches!:

After watching the video, I will comment, The girl was saying some blasphemous things oooo, winch fo jesus ke? This demons are known to lie, It's part and parcel of the kingdom of hell, that girl is very very possessed, U cn see the way she talks without fear, Demons usually fear the spirit of God, but this girl shows no fear, She probably wants and enjoys possession, And pastor oyedepo freed her, The girl is very very very possessed, dnt let's deceive ourselves familiar spirits exist, the demon has eaten her she's more like a living physical demon

In your village, do they free people by slapping them?

and then telling them to go to hell.

Ignorant donkey.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Augustinaz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
Well during ministration a lot of things happens.

Witchcraft is bad and any one that has experienced it will know.

May God have mercy on the soul of the woman and touch not God's anointed.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by freepeople: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
chaiii! dis na once in a lifetime opportunity for somebody to hammer. But I bet that none of the witless Nigerian attorneys will pounce on this opportunity. If we were in western country, lawyers will be queuing on this woman's door, tempting her with various mouth-watering offers. How I wish for somebody to grab this offer. Oledepo deserves to be taught both Discipline 101 and Humility 101.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Abagworo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2011
Its time for government to step up and end this Oyedepo's fraudulent business empire. Very disgusting arrogant mofo. How many people in his fraudulent business empire can afford his fraudulent tertiary institutions? Thank God I'm not brain washed.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by dare2think: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
Augustinaz:

Well during ministration a lot of things happens.

Witchcraft is bad and any one that has experienced it will know.

May God have mercy on the soul of the woman and touch not God's anointed.

Tell us your experience.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by manmade(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
Pls i need someone to assist me get the link to this woman so that i can advise her on the appropriate legal action to be taken against this so called MOG/WOMAN BEATER ,trust me in few months time the helpless woman will be smiling to bank courtesy of the damages that will be paid by the Bishop for assaulting, humiliating and publicly degrading  the dignity of the person of the said woman.  [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by r231(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
dare2think:

In your village, do they free poeple by slapping them?

and then telling them to go to hell.

Ignorant donkey.

Loooool grin grin
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
12 inches!:

Why couldnt he have compassion on the woman being tormented by the so-called demons? Why tell her so callously to go to hell and slapping her in the process?

1 Like

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by nomorename(f): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
Oyedepo the man who got rich from setting up a church and made money in the name of God is accusing somebody of witchcraft, at least she is not a common thief and charlatan!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by asha80(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Where is Sagamite to do justice to this thread.
Oyedepo followers, pray that Sagamite does not see this thread?.

grin
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by plaetton: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
tpia@:

^^madam, maybe you need psychiatric help or something, but in the meantime, stop addressing me.

i find you highly irritating- nothing personal.

thanks.

the cancer in your posts shows the cancer of your thought process.

I appologise that for some strange reason I wrongfully assumed you were one of the bright ones in this forum. that I was why I expressed surprise at your earlier response.I do appologise for giving you respect that you did not deserve.
Anyone who condones or deliberately fails the see the evil of physically assualting a helpless, weak and confused young woman who had strolled in seeking socour, in the name of christianity is worse an animal. Hipocrites
.You and Adedepo  are the real dangers to the world. You should all be in cages.
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by paris10: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
12 inches!:

After watching the video, I will comment, The girl was saying some blasphemous things oooo, winch fo jesus ke? This demons are known to lie, It's part and parcel of the kingdom of hell, that girl is very very possessed,  U cn see the way she talks without fear, Demons usually fear the spirit of God, but this girl shows no fear, She probably wants and enjoys possession, And pastor oyedepo freed her, The girl is very very very possessed, dnt let's deceive ourselves familiar spirits exist, the demon has eaten her she's more like a living physical demon

After reading your post, I sort of deduce that you are one of the millions of gullible so-called Christians out there who attribute boldness and frankness to being possess of the demon. In fact, the girl was right to say she's a witch for Jesus. She's a witch for Jesus because she's out there to destroy the demon (Oyedepo) himself.

The Bible says the righteous are as bold as a lion. Furthermore, God has not given that young lady the spirit of fear but of boldness. Many Pastors in Nigeria are very manipulative and self-righteous. The pastor is a criminal just like a host of them in Nigeria. He should get atleast 3 weeks in custody and pay the girl a 1,000.000 naira compensation.

I don't like pentecostal Pastors. They're all out there to get your money and preach heresies. Nigerian Christians are the world most ignorant mutherf**ker out there. No brain, no thinking faculty, zero level of reasoning, lazy a*s*s morons who believes in everything those money mongers would tell them. Sick and tired of them. I believe all Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria should be closed down. Enough of destroying Nigeria. Politicians are even better than these i.d.i.o.t.i.c fraudsters that calls themselves "M.O.G's"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.