Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (73378 Views)

Poll: in your opinion, was the slap justified?

Yes: 13% (48 votes)
No: 86% (296 votes)
This poll has ended

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
Mental, intellectual and spiritual poverty is very bad. Take out the intellect, even people who are supposed to be religious in Nigerian go about it in a twisted way.

That can only happen in one country,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by moremi2008(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
This thread is full of all manner of dead works. The same people that will slap their children, girlfriends, housegirls/houseboys, drivers etc. are coming on here to suddenly declare a slap as abuse. Go and read your Bibles well: Jesus Christ drove buyers and sellers from the temple with whips. That woman came to the house of God to blaspheme. She did it on purpose and with a mission. She'll remember the slap next time she wants to come out and associate Jesus Christ with witchcraft and sorcery.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by OmoPastor(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ all angry posters.

what do you know? do you know the power of words? do you think she was innocent and unread that was why she said all that? see you people, kiddies in spiritual realities. you guys are so canal that you were so easily deceived by the so called innocent possessed girl. why do you guys find it easy passing judgement on matters that you have the slightest experience in?

you can keep running your mouths but be rest assured when a devil slaps you like that you will never remain the same!
the girl was very lucky that she was not beaten like back in those days with C&S churches. there are times you discuss with such people but there are times you show them hard love.

and to all the enemies of the MOG, i advise that you be careful who you fight, you may not just find some explanations to some strange happenings in your life (this is not a threat, its reality), so watch your words!

on the other side, i am not a supporter of the MOG but am basically an admirer and follower of the MOG, i do not give a hoot whatever you think or say. the girl is not naive, many of you are carnal and spiritually blind so you think she's innocent and humble. my prayer for you people is that God will never allow you fall into the hands of these so called innocent demonic agents. they do not play fair, they are not innocent, they know what they are doing and saying but if you take them at face value sometimes you may pay for it with your life.

furthermore, the slap is not as humiliating as she coming out to the whole world identified as a witch. does any of you angry posters know how many lives, destinies, children this girl have destroyed and maimed? do you know how many accidents and deaths this girl has caused probably some of you are in the same mess caused by people like this. there are no good witches cos the devil does not do anything good.

for some of you that associate with the devil and his activities, its either you are making a very expensive joke which is dangerous to your life or you are actually one of his agents. so arguing with people like this is useless, what you do to them is to cast out the evil spirit.

and to those muslims who are using this medium to utter rash words, i advise you back off cos you know nothing about what we are talking about here. remember that someone somewhere only drew cartoon about your leader and the whole world was almost boiling. you resist words spoken against you leader with vehement anger but here in this case you do not understand how things transpire in christianity so back off!!!

i welcome more of your comments and i will adequately reply them but do not make them personal and do not go off the topic.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by pato405(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2011
This is just a clear evidence for those still in doubt and those who have hitherto been deluded that Oyedepo (or whatever he calls himself) is not a christian. I just wonder what differentiates him from other miscreants & Hoodlums (agberos) at oshodi-oke who hurl slaps and assault passengers. i cant remember the Jesus he preaches slapping anyone in the bible, neither can I remember Jesus condemning anyone kneeling at the temple of grace. a biblical story recounts the case of a woman who was almost assaulted by the crowd - poised to cast stones at her, but Christ shunned them by asking whosoever was without sin to first cast the stone.

Nigerians have been brainwashed far too long by these sweet/smooth talkers masquerading as MOG. if he could do this in public, just imagine what he'll probably do with less people watching. the young woman apparently couldn't express herself fluently or articulately. watch the reaction of the others who were also kneeling. they were so petrified that they stammered at his subsequent questions lest he mauls them also. Salvation is no longer free or by conviction, it's by compulsion from this barbaric display of Oyedepo. he could as well have come up to them with a revolver and blow their brains out for answering his questions wrongly. a Russian roulette would have been more appropriate. anyway, do you blame him? blame the astronomical level of illiteracy, ignorance and poverty in the country. what else do you expect other than oppression from a country where human rights has got no place. their leaders slap them at will, security operatives (police, military e.t.c) slap them at random, politicians strip & whip them like beasts, lectures molest and assault even the ones in the university, tugs on high streets are not left out to whip their faces,, now pastors! naija people don suffer.

and for omopastor, you are a disgrace to all fools like you. you are a big shame to your generation for coming out boldly in a forum with a wealth of intellectuals as this to defend this dastardly act. I'm sure as an ardent supporter of this uncouth pastor, you are most likely to be one of his disciples. sooner or later, he'll slap you with both hands with all his strength and I would be so glad to see your eye balls jump out of its sockets rolling on the floor. a sequel permanent eye or ear damage would serve you right!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Maximip(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
dare2think:

Exactly!!!

It does not stop him from being who is his. A fraud and a bully.

Would you allow him to slap your sister?

Slapping her does not make him a fraud or bully. He took her statement personally.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2011
Moremi,

The fact that people abuse their kids, spouses, etc does not mean someone in the public eye and who should be a role model should do it with impunity and get away with it.

Since no rights exist, the man would go Scott-free.

Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Ninilowo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
Religion is the opium of the people; the sense of the senseless, the heart of the hearthless, the only tool used by the capitalist to opress the common man.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by wowo2: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2011
is she not saying she is not a witch but wishes for Jesus, ?
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by tunnytox(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
It is very very wrong for the pastor to slap that child, its nothing but an assault.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Skywalker5(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2011
moremi2008:

This thread is full of all manner of dead works. The same people that will slap their children, girlfriends, housegirls/houseboys, drivers etc. are coming on here to suddenly declare a slap as abuse.

So its okay for him to do that cuz a lot of people do it to their kids
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Bolt2011(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
I love this, the demon in her was slapped but i don't like the idea of telling her to go to hell cos shez nt ready to be delivered. He was supposed to deliver her by force bt 'as the spirit leads'. More unction MOG.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by wowo2: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
a lot of people do not even fear God as they fear the pastors sef, they think they do, but hey
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2011
1:  That man Should Be Arrested!! that is an Assault! Somebody says " I am not a Witch, i am a Witch for Jesus! My kind of witch is for Jesus" and you slap the person! That Man must be High on Smoke,
2:I am also a Witch! i am a Witch for Jesus!!!
3: He can Also Slap those people who say: " I am a Radical for Jesus" "I am a Soldier of Christ "' I am a soul snacher for Jesus , E.t.c, Fake Men!!!!!

4:<< Mark 10:52 >> New Living Translation
And Jesus said to him, "Go, for your faith has healed you." Instantly the man could see, and he followed Jesus down the road. In this case, Na Hot Slap the poor Girl the receive !! CHILD ABUSE!!!!!!!! HUMAN MOLESTATION!!!!

5: i am sure, that girl must be killed by now! because he said it! " ANYONE OF YOU THAT TELL A LIE WILL BE CUT DOWN" Can you guys help me look into that word " CUT DOWN"?? Means to kill, to end, e.t.c she will be killed for not doing what they wanted her to do, Because most the other witches get paid to say I am a witch with 7 powers, In this case she never did that,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by OmoPastor(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ pato405

and for omopastor, you are a disgrace to all fools like you. you are a big shame to your generation for coming out boldly in a forum with a wealth of intellectuals as this to defend this dastardly act. I'm sure as an ardent supporter of this uncouth pastor, you are most likely to be one of his disciples. sooner or later, he'll slap you with both hands with all his strength and I would be so glad to see your eye balls jump out of its sockets rolling on the floor. a sequel permanent eye or ear damage would serve you right!

you sound very angry and you are losing it already! you used words that are too big for your mouth to utter! it shows how loose you are and i can bet that you are easily angered and as a result you must be violent. you also sound childish in the quote above: slap with both hands, eye balls jump out of sockets rolling on the floor. permanent eye or ear damage bla bla bla, you must be under aged cos those talks are trash.

irrespective of what you think, no amount of shout or sea of anger can bring the tiniest damage to the MOG. he is too big to be fought by any human. he was called by God and there is nothing any of you can do about it. if what he did was wrong, his Master knows how to deal with him so back off cos Gos has not given any of you talkers the job of correcting His called for Him. stop taking up responsibilities you were not given! or you might take on another persons burdens and wahala.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
‎" DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO"? SLAP!!!!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by OmoPastor(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
I love this, the demon in her was slapped but i don't like the idea of telling her to go to hell cos shez nt ready to be delivered. He was supposed to deliver her by force bt 'as the spirit leads'. More unction MOG.

the MOG did not say she should go to hell rather he said you are free to go to hell. meaning the choice is hers!
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
Acts 20:35 >>In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by plaetton: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
This is symptomatic of a much broader issue both for our society and for Oyedepo personally.
This is like a coming out of the closet for Oyedepo.He can no longer hide his comtempt for the poor and the week who have made him stupendously rich. He is no longer content with just picking the pockets of his poor and disoriented followers, he has to go a step further by physically abusing and humiliating lthem. This is the highest power trip for a human being. This is the beastly part of man in action. Corruptly acquired Power and money tend to turn men into beasts. He is devolving into his primordial nature.
Since every illness shows some symptoms, I am willing to wager that if we look closely at this man, we might see more instances of violence  and maybe sexual abuse of young women( or maybe boys). Its a patern of behaviour we have seen too often. The results are always the same.
Watch out for more to come.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by emmatok(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ all angry posters.

what do you know? do you know the power of words? do you think she was innocent and unread that was why she said all that? see you people, kiddies in spiritual realities. you guys are so canal that you were so easily deceived by the so called innocent possessed girl. why do you guys find it easy passing judgement on matters that you have the slightest experience in?

you can keep running your mouths but be rest assured when a devil slaps you like that you will never remain the same!
the girl was very lucky that she was not beaten like back in those days with C&S churches. there are times you discuss with such people but there are times you show them hard love.

and to all the enemies of the MOG, i advise that you be careful who you fight, you may not just find some explanations to some strange happenings in your life (this is not a threat, its reality), so watch your words!

on the other side, i am not a supporter of the MOG but am basically an admirer and follower of the MOG, i do not give a hoot whatever you think or say. the girl is not naive, many of you are carnal and spiritually blind so you think she's innocent and humble. my prayer for you people is that God will never allow you fall into the hands of these so called innocent demonic agents. they do not play fair, they are not innocent, they know what they are doing and saying but if you take them at face value sometimes you may pay for it with your life.

furthermore, the slap is not as humiliating as she coming out to the whole world identified as a witch. does any of you angry posters know how many lives, destinies, children this girl have destroyed and maimed? do you know how many accidents and deaths this girl has caused probably some of you are in the same mess caused by people like this. there are no good witches cos the devil does not do anything good.

for some of you that associate with the devil and his activities, its either you are making a very expensive joke which is dangerous to your life or you are actually one of his agents. so arguing with people like this is useless, what you do to them is to cast out the evil spirit.

and to those muslims who are using this medium to utter rash words, i advise you back off cos you know nothing about what we are talking about here. remember that someone somewhere only drew cartoon about your leader and the whole world was almost boiling. you resist words spoken against you leader with vehement anger but here in this case you do not understand how things transpire in christianity so back off!!!

i welcome more of your comments and i will adequately reply them but do not make them personal and do not go off the topic.

Just Shut-up there  .

The-same way you people supported Rev.King killing his member in the name of deliverance.

So Oyedepo assault is now justified because he is a MOG.

YOU PEOPLE KNOWS NOTING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY.

JUST FOLLOW FOLLOW.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by mekaboy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
YOU GUYS DEY TALK ABOUT THE SLAP, WETIN ME DEY TALK ABOUT NA THE BOY WEY DEY ALWAYS THINK OF SEXUAL THINGS, WETIN THEM FIT DO AM TO STOP IT, BECAUSE I DEY THINK OF IT SOMETIMES. grin grin grin
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Siga: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
Absolute rubbish, can someone tell Oyedepo to come slap me I beg, serious law suit, nonsense,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
My Brother, i dont see anything wrong with being a witch for jesus! For jesus! Not for devil, after All, some are radicals for jesus, why some are Army and Soldier for jesus. Some are soul snatcher for jesus, As long as it for Jesus,  why not jesus witch? at-least it will be a good witch!

I am a witch for Jesus , It does not hurt to be a witch for Jesus,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by paris10: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ all angry posters.

Shut it Mr. You are as ignorant as the rest of your deluded brainwashed colleagues who are in support of Oyedepo. Don't like fanatics like you. Dn't be overly righteous the Bible says. Rebuke every unrighteousness. But no you won't. You guys have this mentality of touch not my anointed. The Bible wasn't referring to Oyedepo nor you when it says that.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by Lovine: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lets be sincere to ourselves, if God or His servants refused us deliverance whom shall we go to? A mad man don't need to be sane or have faith before he receives deliverance or what do you think? A witch many a times don't know he is one until he is delivered, so what Oyetepo did was to say he can't be able to deliver the lady so the lady should deliver him. Jesus never refused anyone unless the person has no faith or don't believe. But on the case of this lady she is a witch as she claimed that's means she has no faith and needs the faith of the man of God to deliver her. Faithless generation.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by niassawa(f): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
T.b joshua dey give bag of rice, money and bible to  people wey their witch reach 7 powers, while David oyedepo dey give hot slap!

All the witch go change base ,!,,
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by kokoye(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2011

. . . U cn see the way she talks without fear, Demons usually fear the spirit of God, but this girl shows no fear, She probably wants and enjoys possession, And pastor oyedepo freed her, The girl is very very very possessed, . . . . .

Pastor Oyedeop freed her?

and then refused to deliver her and condemmed her to hell??

Are you making sense??
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by paris10: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lovine:

Lets be sincere to ourselves, if God or His servants refused us deliverance whom shall we go to? A mad man don't need to be sane or have faith before he receives deliverance or what do you think? A witch many a times don't know he is one until he is delivered, so what Oyetepo did was to say he can't be able to deliver the lady so the lady should deliver him. Jesus never refused anyone unless the person has no faith or don't believe. But on the case of this lady she is a witch as she claimed that's means she has no faith and needs the faith of the man of God to deliver her. Faithless generation.

Only in Nigeria do people need deliverance. People don't need spiritual deliverance, they need money, you dump a.s.s ignorant illiterate. Give that girl part of the tithe money, the man-made demon you created would fly away.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by paris10: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lovine:

After reading your post, I sort of deduce that you are one of the millions of gullible so-called Christians out there who attribute boldness and frankness to being possess of the demon. In fact, the girl was right to say she's a witch for Jesus. She's a witch for Jesus because she's out there to destroy the demon (Oyedepo) himself.

The Bible says the righteous are as bold as a lion. Furthermore, God has not given that young lady the spirit of fear but of boldness. Many Pastors in Nigeria are very manipulative and self-righteous. The pastor is a criminal just like a host of them in Nigeria. He should get atleast 3 weeks in custody and pay the girl a 1,000.000 naira compensation.

I don't like pentecostal Pastors. They're all out there to get your money and preach heresies. Nigerian Christians are the world most ignorant mutherf**ker out there. No brain, no thinking faculty, zero level of reasoning, lazy a*s*s morons who believes in everything those money mongers would tell them. Sick and tired of them. I believe all Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria should be closed down. Enough of destroying Nigeria. Politicians are even better than these i.d.i.o.t.i.c fraudsters that calls themselves "M.O.G's"
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by debosky(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
I don't agree with slapping her for saying she is a 'winch for Jesus' - for all we know she may simply be mentally disturbed.

The Pastor does not need to slap her, neither does the slap stop her (if she is truly a witch) from doing her evil, neither does the slap stop the congregation from being confused. All those excuses are complete rubbish.

As for those saying the devil does not play fair, we all know that - but that does NOT give any individual the right to abuse other people for that reason. No one demon possessed was beaten by Jesus or ordered beaten by Jesus.

My view is that he slapped her as he was outraged by what she said - I suspect in hindsight he would not justify slapping her as some ridiculous suck-ups are doing here.

The man made a mistake - end of story.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by lagcity(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
Africans have lost their forking minds with the BS called religion.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by SSaemoenl(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
Hmmmmm! in the name of God.
Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by philipinho: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
wowo2:

is she not saying she is not a witch but wishes for Jesus, ?

Abi o, I think they both got it wrong. It's obvious the girl is an illiterate, and the Pastor didnt understand what she was trying to say, Me to I am a winch for Jesus o, or should I say I am winching for Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.