Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid (6492 Views)

Poll: I hated:

Sunday: 11% (15 votes)
Monday: 67% (89 votes)
Tuesday: 0% (1 vote)
Wednesday: 1% (2 votes)
Thursday: 2% (3 votes)
Friday: 5% (7 votes)
Saturday: 10% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now / Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid / What Do You Hate About Your Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by 4reigningqueen: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
mine was sundays.
Firstly we wil have to wake up early to fetch water then iron our almost dozen white garments to prepare for church.after this we line up to take our baths since we must leave together.then we go to church with an empty stomach since everybody was mandated to come fasting.the service wont start on time and when we eventually start so many unneccessary things to extend the service ranging from singing and clapping while the sermon is going on.after God answer our prayer,they finish the service around 4pm.dat is when we start cooking to eat the first meal of the day.there was this guy that will just appear when our food is about being served which means smaller quantity for everbody.men,those were trying times indeed so SUNDAYs became a day i dread.which is yours
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
fridays because fish was the meal served at school and i hated fish.(wish they could have served sushi though)
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by suogal(f): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2011
mine was saturday,i was at home all day nd ran errands
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

fridays because fish was the meal served at school and i hated fish.(wish they could have served sushi though)

^^^How can you hate fish (just thinking of garnished fried Fish is making my mouth water) and Fridays (when you look forward to 2 days of no School, though Sundays can be tedious) shocked?

My worst day of the week was Monday, as you get the feeling the next weekend is millennia away. Though now i'm grown, the week seems to fly by like it's hitching a ride on Usain Bolts back.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^believe me, the fish we got at school was nothing to write about. on top of that, unless its grilled fish or sushi, i have never been a fish lover so that made it even worst.

as for the weekend thingy, we had school on saturdays until noon so the weekend only started then, lol!
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2011
Monday, it just took me back to school and I hated school.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Rgp92: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
Monday. Still hate it
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by OneNaira6: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2011
Rgp92:

Monday. Still hate it

seconded
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Jenifa1: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2011
Rgp92:

Monday. Still hate it

yup
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by 4reigningqueen: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2011
i guess one mans food is another mans poison.i always anticipate mondays.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by iice(f): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2011
Rgp92:

Monday. Still hate it

Ditto
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Emmyk(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
Monday
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by mukina2: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
Monday.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by 27naira(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
cry

I dreaded mondays. Especially whenever my name was on "list of noise makers" the previous friday

Just the thought of it now still gives me spasm. My primary school teacher was an alien that feeds on human tissues and drink tears of crying children. I will never forget. sad

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by moremi2008(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
I actually liked school! Mondays were fun!
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by fasa2020(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
Of course Friday !

i workd like hell then on weekends ranging from house chores to dad factory !
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mine was Sunday morning. I used to hate sunday school.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Monday. The school week will be too long.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by ak4God(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
monday all d way till date.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by profem1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sunday ofcourse.2 much chores,
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
i hated monday as a kid because i can not wake up wen i want to! Always hav to wake up early and prepare for school! But now av grown to be a hardworkin adult and gets bored wen i dont do anytin tru saturday n sunday.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by rotciv2011(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mondays all the way o. It wasn't merely hate, my heart skipped several beats when I thought of Mondays. I never did homework & even when I did, my maths was always crap. So whichever way, I was sure to get hot strokes.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Koolking(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Of course Monday. When you have to resume school after enough frolicking over the weekend. To date it remains the most f**k day, Though I was born on Monday
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
Monday !!!
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by 27naira(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
casket:

Mine was Sunday morning. I used to hate sunday school.

grin grin Evil child!
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by asoebi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sunday cus i Dislike going to church
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by TawaTemi1(f): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hate Mondays till date.

While in Pry & Sec School, hate waking up early preparing for school and the excuse of traffic throughout the week.

While working, I do have goose pimples preparing for Management meeting every Monday, waooooo it seems endless and could turn out to be boring .

Till date, the fear of Mondays is the beginning of , worefa  grin
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sundays cos of church. my grandma will drag my butt to church as early as 7am and return as late as 4pm.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by manny4life(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
MONDAY,

I still dislike it till date --- reason because that's the first day of work, so much issues to deal with on Monday.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by tushutt(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
27naira:

cry

I dreaded mondays. Especially whenever my name was on "list of noise makers" the previous friday

Just the thought of it now still gives me spasm. My primary school teacher was an alien that feeds on human tissues and drink tears of crying children. I will never forget.  sad

lol
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
I dreaded Saturdays. Enough house keeping cheei! Scrubbing the baths, the whole floors, pots and pans, tending to the garden and worst of all getting my hair washed and plaited. Plus I was the only girl. Lol
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by LoveIcon: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Saturday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? / Marriage List In Okposi, Ebonyi State. / The People Of Alago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.